Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 142. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
You are right, now this is just an idea, it takes several years to implement the project, but in the future it will be very much in demand.

It also depends on the hardware. I think Samsung is best fit to run VR applications. The smart phones all have to become VR ready, cause people are not going to buy extensive hardware to experience VR.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
what types of projects or products can anyone make using MARK.SPACE and with what browsers and programs can it work with Huh Roll Eyes

im not 100% sure but I think I read it in the wp
Activity: 616
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project

I think this is a significant upgrade comparable to an online store or site with integrated virtual reality and blockchain technology, and that will make businesses significant advantages over traditional enterprises.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
You are right, now this is just an idea, it takes several years to implement the project, but in the future it will be very much in demand.

problem is the huge effort to create the VR world. That's the approach to make it easier. Until then I am sure the market well raise in general also with the headsets
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 700
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
Activity: 238
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
On which devices can I work with the platform? Do I need to purchase any additional equipment? What are the minimum requirements for devices to work on the platform?
The product can run on virtually each platform: any type of smartphone, PDAs, tablets, desktops, and even smart TVs. Not need a VR-headset.
What programming language do me need to know to work with the platform? To create their objects, interiors, products and more.
No need to know programming language to use the product and create your own virtual spaces.
Activity: 210
On which devices can I work with the platform? Do I need to purchase any additional equipment? What are the minimum requirements for devices to work on the platform?
The product can run on virtually each platform: any type of smartphone, PDAs, tablets, desktops, and even smart TVs. Not need a VR-headset.
What programming language do me need to know to work with the platform? To create their objects, interiors, products and more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Activity: 210
Activity: 686
I was amazed with the demo as it will give users a whole new experience and excitement in VR technology and I think it will be a part of our daily lives in the near future. Smiley

Hi, thanx for your feedback! Yes, this will happen:)
Today we have launched our visual constructor, you can check this on site!
I read from whitepaper that unsold tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. So I hope with this dynamics of progress don't will need 2nd round.
Even I don't think that there's any need of second phase but they already announced it.

No project ever did the second phase of ICO yet if i am not mistaken so  i dont know what to think about that decision and what it might bring. I wold rather see there wouldnt be a second one.
The amount raised in pre sale is impressive thou.
Really I think I have seen an ico split in 2 parts and they where successful. I don't remember which one but I'll get back to this.
I was amazed with the demo as it will give users a whole new experience and excitement in VR technology and I think it will be a part of our daily lives in the near future. Smiley

I read from whitepaper that unsold tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019. So I hope with this dynamics of progress don't will need 2nd round.
Even I don't think that there's any need of second phase but they already announced it.

No project ever did the second phase of ICO yet if i am not mistaken so  i dont know what to think about that decision and what it might bring. I wold rather see there wouldnt be a second one.
The amount raised in pre sale is impressive thou.

Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online
It would be interesting to try it . Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
Jump to: