Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 144. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
MarkSpace will be listed on COSS exchange as well
from their twitter:

https://twitter.com/markspaceio/status/957012177348591617

Good news. It's kind of a good exchange. The more exchanges, the better.

never heard of that but well yeah the more the better

What are other exchanges it will be listed on?
Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.

They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well

Not very happy about the HitBTC choice but at least there is Coss for the moment as well

hitBTC has a good start, they can reach another exchange soon. if they need good pump, they can contact kucoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
from their twitter:

Whoop whoop! Including COSS, how many exchanges are confirmed this far?

idk but this are great news anyway
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
from their twitter:

Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.

They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well

Not very happy about the HitBTC choice but at least there is Coss for the moment as well
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
from their twitter:

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I don't think you need millions for this kind of project . But if this is just a sample, good to wait and watch
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
In the shopping district, I saw that a SONY showroom and a Nike showroom will open. Do they understand that they will be new partners?
Or is it just a presentation title?

We are only seeing a sample of what the store will look like. No news of a partnership with Nike or Sony. Believe me, if there were the internet would blow up over it already. But considering the tech is good, there are chances that it happens in the future.
Yes it might but big companies like nike and sony would create their own VR market place if the source is available, they can even make it better because they have a huge assets.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
In the shopping district, I saw that a SONY showroom and a Nike showroom will open. Do they understand that they will be new partners?

We are only seeing a sample of what the store will look like. No news of a partnership with Nike or Sony. Believe me, if there were the internet would blow up over it already. But considering the tech is good, there are chances that it happens in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Good question. Nike and Sony are listed in the white paper too, but not on the website as official partners. I'm not sure how trade marks works in Russia, can you just use some companies' logos like that in your product without permission? Or maybe they do have a partnership but MarkSpace will officially reveal it later? Questions, questions...

Yes it would be good if the team could clarify what the relationship with those big companies really looks like. There are many ways in which a relationship could exist - eg. Just emailed them once, or an actual contractual partnership
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
from their twitter:

Whoop whoop! Including COSS, how many exchanges are confirmed this far?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Good question. Nike and Sony are listed in the white paper too, but not on the website as official partners. I'm not sure how trade marks works in Russia, can you just use some companies' logos like that in your product without permission? Or maybe they do have a partnership but MarkSpace will officially reveal it later? Questions, questions...
These are pretty big companies (we can even call them a giants) so they won't be listing every one of their partners on their websites
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I am sure companies will make their research after the ico and have good reasons for a partnership with Mark.Space. Smiley
This is certainly already being applied, the delay for them to come into contact with Mark.Space is that his Ico ends they have the expected success. Very promising partnerships can emerge and this will be proof of all the work done by the Team, which was excellent. I really hope for this success, I'll be together in the best moment
Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
I am sure companies will make their research after the ico and have good reasons for a partnership with Mark.Space. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Tell me, please, why exactly tokens? You released your own token, which can be payment for services, and why the token? Why, for example, is not an ordinary currency, money? Roll Eyes

There can be several reasons, one i can think of right away is that you have many different currencies around the world. It's easier if all companies accept one type of currency, this token.

Thanks for the clarification))) I had an opinion that tokens - this is just a formality and they are introduced in order to avoid unnecessary waste and loss of money. I thought they were not of much value.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
In general, this is good idea, when several parties make a profit for themselves together with all the others, do not you think so?)) Cool, when people with different goals come to one project and everyone makes money))
This platform is a very good solution for online stores, for example. But you can't just register and start creating 3D models? Need an initial fee?

Do you mean the initial contribution to the platform? And for what?))

Well, after all, the project provides a valuable resource, quite expensive, which participants use to create a product that they sell. I don't think that it is free of charge.

If the interest is deducted from the sale or the commission is paid to the platform, then it is justified. So, the organizers aim is to collect as many content creators, the content itself, and then commission sales.

But no one guarantees the quality of content. Participants can be really very much, but sales may be absent. And any project, especially on the Internet, always needs financial support.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Tell me, please, why exactly tokens? You released your own token, which can be payment for services, and why the token? Why, for example, is not an ordinary currency, money? Roll Eyes

There can be several reasons, one i can think of right away is that you have many different currencies around the world. It's easier if all companies accept one type of currency, this token.
Activity: 616
This platform is a very good solution for online stores, for example. But you can't just register and start creating 3D models? Need an initial fee?

Well, after all, the project provides a valuable resource, quite expensive, which participants use to create a product that they sell. I don't think that it is free of charge.

If the interest is deducted from the sale or the commission is paid to the platform, then it is justified. So, the organizers aim is to collect as many content creators, the content itself, and then commission sales.

Activity: 616

Jump to: