Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 13. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
You now will be able to use this handy tool to browse, sell, buy, or exchange units with other registered users. Like all MARK.SPACE add-ons, packages and applications, UNIT CHAIN will be accessible through your personal MARK.SPACE PASS Account. UNIT CHAIN will launch on May 21, 2018.

The project team already has information on which exchanges their token will be traded? Or as always in the negotiation process?
Good exchanges, for example Bittrex, has rule according to which it's forbidden to announce the listing in advance. I think the team is now dealing with this issue, and soon they can please us with good news.
Yes, we are waiting for good exchanges. I think as usual the project will hit on hitbtc, kucoin or cryptopia. I hope the bounty participants will not lower the price very much. Although due to greatly reduced rewards, this can happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
Today announced the internal exchange for the sale of the purchase of units, now digital real estate will be accumulated in the interior of the platform.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
You now will be able to use this handy tool to browse, sell, buy, or exchange units with other registered users. Like all MARK.SPACE add-ons, packages and applications, UNIT CHAIN will be accessible through your personal MARK.SPACE PASS Account. UNIT CHAIN will launch on May 21, 2018.

The project team already has information on which exchanges their token will be traded? Or as always in the negotiation process?
Good exchanges, for example Bittrex, has rule according to which it's forbidden to announce the listing in advance. I think the team is now dealing with this issue, and soon they can please us with good news.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101

Activity: 347
Merit: 10
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
They planning add MRK for other exchanges? BTC-Alpha is very small exchange, and COSS want docs for trader verification.  Undecided
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
The price took a huge hit yesterday hey   Cry Cry Cry Cry

That is normal thing sometimes it start moving opposite our expectation but this project is still on early stage so that we will see this kind of movement so many times before it get stable at a floor. Good sign is that there is potential to keep growing with unique platform.

Yup, can't say the correction is bad. Of course, those who wanted to exit Mark Space with minimum profit or small loss has taken this opportunity. But it is still early in the development, any price trend is suspect at this point.

Even if the price is far away from the ico price, in my opinion no need to worry. The dev is doing all what they can to the development. Just hold all your MRK and not take short profit and regret later. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

That is normal thing sometimes it start moving opposite our expectation but this project is still on early stage so that we will see this kind of movement so many times before it get stable at a floor. Good sign is that there is potential to keep growing with unique platform.

Yup, can't say the correction is bad. Of course, those who wanted to exit Mark Space with minimum profit or small loss has taken this opportunity. But it is still early in the development, any price trend is suspect at this point.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
There supporters are not happy as they disappointed them which isn't professional way of dealing. They have honored the allocated amount for each program they set originally. I was big fan till this issue taking place but now it shook my trust who can treat their supporters can't be trusted. This is how I judge projects as investors hope they will reconsider point of view of investors.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Activity: 347
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Read your roadmap, read your whitepaper, what can I say? This IS truly next generation Internet. Impressive list of associates that you have in the OP, BTW.
I have a question for you – are you afraid that some people will want to turn the Community District into something, uh, less than amazing, let's put it this way?

Additionaly, is there a specified terms and conditions with regards to the use of this virtual space? I hope there will be some kind of administrative section to tackle on these issues.
Activity: 308
Read your roadmap, read your whitepaper, what can I say? This IS truly next generation Internet. Impressive list of associates that you have in the OP, BTW.
I have a question for you – are you afraid that some people will want to turn the Community District into something, uh, less than amazing, let's put it this way?
Activity: 532
I see on every country you create 35 Districts. So if your future development is strong, do you create new districts or not? And do you have a partner who orders to get the central location of each district?
Activity: 182
The demo version seems a little bit sluggish on my pc, I do hope they will publish a minimum system requirement required to use the platform with less issues. Smiley
Price still very low now. May be people want not sent docs to this exchange. This is crazy. Small exchange want docs for verification. They must list MRK to better exchanges.
I think now is the right time to buy MRK token at a low price in these places. When will be better listing, token price can be greatly increased.

Yes, I agree with you. I remember another one VR project (VIBE). They trading at low price and than got hit to Binance and made a lot of xx
Activity: 336
The main idea of 3d stores looks impressive. It really can change all concept of internet marketing and rise companys gains and turnover. The project deserves attention!
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Price still very low now. May be people want not sent docs to this exchange. This is crazy. Small exchange want docs for verification. They must list MRK to better exchanges.
I think now is the right time to buy MRK token at a low price in these places. When will be better listing, token price can be greatly increased.
Pages:
Jump to: