Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 12. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I bought 2 units on Mark.Space. I waited and hoped the project would develop well so that I could quickly build a house on it
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
You now will be able to use this handy tool to browse, sell, buy, or exchange units with other registered users. Like all MARK.SPACE add-ons, packages and applications, UNIT CHAIN will be accessible through your personal MARK.SPACE PASS Account. UNIT CHAIN will launch on May 21, 2018.

The project team already has information on which exchanges their token will be traded? Or as always in the negotiation process?
Good exchanges, for example Bittrex, has rule according to which it's forbidden to announce the listing in advance. I think the team is now dealing with this issue, and soon they can please us with good news.
Yes, we are waiting for good exchanges. I think as usual the project will hit on hitbtc, kucoin or cryptopia. I hope the bounty participants will not lower the price very much. Although due to greatly reduced rewards, this can happen.
I hope hitbtc in their listing does not appear, I think that in issue of listing better quality than quantity. As for Kucoin or cryptopia it will be good to start from this exchanges.
Well on Hitbtc pretty good trades go on coins and tokens. Although I do not like this exchange, it will add a very good percentage of daily volumes for token trading.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
From what iv seen so far it can be up to 24hours.. especially if eth blockchain is congested.. alot less if things are normal.. theres no set time
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Any news updates about the project? I think news about a partnership would be great. Imho.
I found retweet about cooperation with Jaguar Land Rover:
https://twitter.com/markspaceio/status/930787426435465216
I hope Markspace team are focused on new and better listings at this time.
Activity: 70
I think this is very interesting, but would love to hear more about what's going on.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
They are not even showing interest on the existed issue over rewards distribution even after this long. This is other project I changed mind about seeing greedy people running the project. They deceived their supporters so can they do to their investors in future. People should not stop asking their right as they work hard to promote this. People should receive remaining tokens which were reduced injustice way.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Markspace Mainnet launch happend like ages ago, 9 out of 10 token don't even have that in place yet...

What you mean? They dont have maiinet. This is ERC20 token. May be you mean platform with units? Maiinet -this is own blockhain woth native coins (not tokens)

I guess he is referring to the platform launch of Mark.Space which within the Ethereum network. Btw, how was the distribution of units on the Mark.Space ecosystem doing?

They had some free untis for huge tokens holders as I know. Rest of the units will be selling later for MRK tokens. But I dont know price.
Activity: 147
I knew this already, just wanted to know average withdrawal time for others. Took just over 30mins for transaction to go through
Activity: 616
Markspace Mainnet launch happend like ages ago, 9 out of 10 token don't even have that in place yet...

What you mean? They dont have maiinet. This is ERC20 token. May be you mean platform with units? Maiinet -this is own blockhain woth native coins (not tokens)

I guess he is referring to the platform launch of Mark.Space which within the Ethereum network. Btw, how was the distribution of units on the Mark.Space ecosystem doing?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 147
I dont even know anymore what the heck a mainnet is because every token descripes it diffrent
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
You now will be able to use this handy tool to browse, sell, buy, or exchange units with other registered users. Like all MARK.SPACE add-ons, packages and applications, UNIT CHAIN will be accessible through your personal MARK.SPACE PASS Account. UNIT CHAIN will launch on May 21, 2018.

The project team already has information on which exchanges their token will be traded? Or as always in the negotiation process?

Still, they didn't announce anything about the exchanges yet. Maybe they are in negotiation process only, it might be good if they can manage to get good exchange for listing the coin?
I'm sure that once this token is in a good exchange the volume is going to increase and the value will raise.
As a rule, if the project is interesting to the community, then there are good trading volumes on idex. I don't think there will be any significant changes if there is a new larger exchange, of course if it will be is not binance
Activity: 616
Hello. I would like to ask you a couple of questions. Can you tell me why you use such a scheme of location of cities, districts, quarters, units on the site "MARK.SPACE PASS"?

This project is a 3D/VR ecosystem which is blockchain based and is composed of virtual cities, districts, etc which serves as the component or units of that virtual ecosystem. For further information, kindly visit https://mark.space//
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Good exchanges, for example Bittrex, has rule according to which it's forbidden to announce the listing in advance. I think the team is now dealing with this issue, and soon they can please us with good news.
Yes, we are waiting for good exchanges. I think as usual the project will hit on hitbtc, kucoin or cryptopia. I hope the bounty participants will not lower the price very much. Although due to greatly reduced rewards, this can happen.
I hope hitbtc in their listing does not appear, I think that in issue of listing better quality than quantity. As for Kucoin or cryptopia it will be good to start from this exchanges.

I don't like HitBTC either but wasn't this one of the exchanges that have been confirmed already quite early? So what's happened here?
Hello. I would like to ask you a couple of questions. Can you tell me why you use such a scheme of location of cities, districts, quarters, units on the site "MARK.SPACE PASS"?
Activity: 43
The telegram community is so quiet...and no any further updates about this project for a while...the price has been dropped a lot at IDEX....and there is no any response from MARK team saying MRK will be listed in other exchanges...

Activity: 462

Still, they didn't announce anything about the exchanges yet. Maybe they are in negotiation process only, it might be good if they can manage to get good exchange for listing the coin?
I'm sure that once this token is in a good exchange the volume is going to increase and the value will raise.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Pages:
Jump to: