Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 14. (Read 162087 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Every ICO have a red flags and a potential to be scam, some did not make the cut and went down when the market sank. what they need to do now is update the community what is being done and what comes next for the investors.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
Like some people have drawn attention towards their inactivity on this forum they will not acre of this negativity. If people don't want let them keep their promised tokens then starting well organized social media campaign will be only and best solution to put pressure on them. They wouldn't want to put their reputation outside of the forum at stake.

I agree somewhat, but I think they have already damaged themselves. They have made it clear they won't budge, which is fine. While Mark.Space may pop up in price well above the ICO amount at some point, the management style of not communicating with the public is not in accord with the promises of transparency and openness brought by blockchain technology. If they are this tone deaf about the issue, I can only imagine future issues that may arise. In the long run, I think competitors that are more community-oriented will perform better. I think they damaged themselves long before the bounty issue arose, by selecting management that would be this indifferent to public relations.

You hit the nail on the head. Certainly not going to hold MRK tokens for longer than necessary profit wise. Many ICO and tokens are launched every day, Mark Space will just be a speck in the sand and probably forgotten.

Hey man, thanks for the good words. I think MRK may spike well above the ICO price, and I think you will be fine. I also agree, with so many cryptocurrencies and tokens that are potentially profitable, there's no need to pick ones with shady management teams. I hope MRK investors do well, and I think they will. I just think there are red flags in the project that will resurface sooner or later.
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
Project team: when there will be normal listings and that with the products themselves, there were loud partnerships with brands, you can already see something through VR glasses?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Like some people have drawn attention towards their inactivity on this forum they will not acre of this negativity. If people don't want let them keep their promised tokens then starting well organized social media campaign will be only and best solution to put pressure on them. They wouldn't want to put their reputation outside of the forum at stake.

I agree somewhat, but I think they have already damaged themselves. They have made it clear they won't budge, which is fine. While Mark.Space may pop up in price well above the ICO amount at some point, the management style of not communicating with the public is not in accord with the promises of transparency and openness brought by blockchain technology. If they are this tone deaf about the issue, I can only imagine future issues that may arise. In the long run, I think competitors that are more community-oriented will perform better. I think they damaged themselves long before the bounty issue arose, by selecting management that would be this indifferent to public relations.

You hit the nail on the head. Certainly not going to hold MRK tokens for longer than necessary profit wise. Many ICO and tokens are launched every day, Mark Space will just be a speck in the sand and probably forgotten.
Activity: 358
Merit: 254
So many bounty leeches complain. But bounty leeches often don`t invest a single penny but call a project a scam even if payments are only delayed.
Also they like to dump their coins hard right after they got them. Which is bad for real investors.
Maybe they just wait until price is stabilized?
Can`t tell how it is here tbh, but calling this project a scam based on not payed bounties is a litle to much.

Some projects, such as ICON pay their bounties a litle later than usual, and thatfor they get called also scam. This is complete bogus.
Eventho I have to admit, if they tricked the community, I would be disappointed as well. For now just wait, rather than to panic.

The price is slowly rising as well btw

Bounty supporters spent their time and efforts (resources) to advertise this project, they could spent this resources in another way.

As for price dump, not only bounty hunters like to sell at the beginning, also team members and advisors who got millions of easy tokens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
Oh, great, finally Mark Space can be seen in CoinMarketcap. It's a good omen,  Mark Space is added to the crypto index website early on. It could mean a real popular exchange will list soon.
We are all waiting for access to large stock exchanges! I wish it had already happened! The team is worthy of great success and I think that many agree with me Wink

Usually, developers do not announce exchanges in advance. This contradicts the policy of exchanges. Announcements will made on the fact of listing
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Oh, great, finally Mark Space can be seen in CoinMarketcap. It's a good omen,  Mark Space is added to the crypto index website early on. It could mean a real popular exchange will list soon.
We are all waiting for access to large stock exchanges! I wish it had already happened! The team is worthy of great success and I think that many agree with me Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
The project is really large-scale and in the future can be replaced by a modern Internet, no wonder the development team is working on the project for 5 years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Is there a users guide or instructional video on how to acquire a Mark.Space unit? I would appreciate if you guys could publish that in order to guide the community.
I agree, this manual would be useful.
Who know - price for unit in the center same as in other place? Are it's possible to choose neighbor? This can be interesting investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Is there a users guide or instructional video on how to acquire a Mark.Space unit? I would appreciate if you guys could publish that in order to guide the community.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I just saw lauda red tagged markspace bitcointalk account and the comment is

"They were supposed to pay out 'The Whitepaper states 15 million tokens (0.5% of the overall ico pool)', yet they paid less than 1 million due to their own greed, thereby also committing fraud.
Scam project, avoid this team and anything related to them. "

Is there any confirmation about this?

Yes, they altered the terms from paying out from the total supply to tokens sold in the middle of the campaign, causing most bounty hunters to receive piddly amounts. A poster referred to bounty hunters as "leeches," which, judging by the silence, seems to be a sentiment shared by the Mark.Space team. This is not a sentiment shared by many successful projects that have cracked the top 200 in market cap and that have paid massive bounties, such as Ethlend and Crypterium.

Sometimes they state in the bounty thread that they can basically "do the changes we want when we want", this sucks however when they cannot stand by the word given, makes you think if something else is not going to be right with this project  Undecided
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I am hoping they will implement another voucher program for a free unit to the community.

"They were supposed to pay out 'The Whitepaper states 15 million tokens (0.5% of the overall ico pool)', yet they paid less than 1 million due to their own greed, thereby also committing fraud.

Yes, they altered the terms from paying out from the total supply to tokens sold in the middle of the campaign, causing most bounty hunters to receive piddly amounts. A poster referred to bounty hunters as "leeches," which, judging by the silence, seems to be a sentiment shared by the Mark.Space team. This is not a sentiment shared by many successful projects that have cracked the top 200 in market cap and that have paid massive bounties, such as Ethlend and Crypterium.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Hi. When i will buy unit with my bonus point, will it reduce my amount of mrk tokens as it did for the presales vouchers? Or only the bonus point will be deducted and i will keep my mrk tokens on my wallet? Being one of the first I have spent 10,000MRK token to buy your 2 vouchers
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
They can even pay to get listed on any major exchange easily. They have kept a large portion of the tokens allocated for reward for different things and that will be used for these purposes. But seeing how they have tried to save tokens from bounty they will not want to pay hundred of thousand dollars just for listing which is fee now. Let's wait and see what is their next move.

It would be great if MRK would be listed on exchanges with high volume such as Binance, etc, so that the coin will be easily accessible to most traders.
Binance would be a very big exchange, you cant expect it in the beginning.
MARK.SPACE has to start with little exchanges and has to make a good product, so that the demand after the token is rising and once the volume is high, the big exchanges are possible.
The best option at this time would be Kucoin I guess so, and will hope that Markspace team can conduct negotiations with listing in this exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
So many bounty leeches complain. But bounty leeches often don`t invest a single penny but call a project a scam even if payments are only delayed.
Also they like to dump their coins hard right after they got them. Which is bad for real investors.
Maybe they just wait until price is stabilized?
Can`t tell how it is here tbh, but calling this project a scam based on not payed bounties is a litle to much.

Some projects, such as ICON pay their bounties a litle later than usual, and thatfor they get called also scam. This is complete bogus.
Eventho I have to admit, if they tricked the community, I would be disappointed as well. For now just wait, rather than to panic.

The price is slowly rising as well btw

I think that the bounty participants supported the project well. I like the project itself, I like Whitepaper, but do not play with bounty participants. Among them there are also many ICO participants (among those who bear the signature of the project).
Pages:
Jump to: