Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 185. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
Ok, ive just read the article about the partnership with Jaguar. This sounds absolutely huge. What about the other partners listed on the main page? Couldnt find informations about their used cases for Mark.Space? Can you tell more?

That is surely one of the most impressive partnership of this project, i wonder exactly what Jaguar plan to advertise in the platform as a car need to be felt

Can we get the link to that article please? I hope its they will actually advertise their brand on mark.space which would be a huge boost for the beginning of the platform.
They need a strong partner to invite others in the project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Ok, ive just read the article about the partnership with Jaguar. This sounds absolutely huge. What about the other partners listed on the main page? Couldnt find informations about their used cases for Mark.Space? Can you tell more?

That is surely one of the most impressive partnership of this project, i wonder exactly what Jaguar plan to advertise in the platform as a car need to be felt
Yeah its very interesting, i think we will be able to test drive the car in markspace ecosystem.

im the volunteer no doubt!
Maybe they offer videos from the driver view of the car in motion showing what is capable on the road. It would be a way to attract people to test the car.
Activity: 154

Yeah its very interesting, i think we will be able to test drive the car in markspace ecosystem.

im the volunteer no doubt!
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
So the ICO is starting in two days right? I hope they get the demo back online soon so potential investors can try/see it before they contribute

What happened with demo? Page 404 now... Anyone tried demo already? What impressions?

Maybe they are just working on it. Improving it or adding features before the ICO start.

the page does not work for me either so I'm sure they are working on it by now

https://demo.mark.space/ this the link for the demo please try it again because it working for me. Can you guys chect it plz

Yes, it is working now again.

And it seems working better more fluent now. But i'm not really sure. I checked it some time ago.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
So the ICO is starting in two days right? I hope they get the demo back online soon so potential investors can try/see it before they contribute

What happened with demo? Page 404 now... Anyone tried demo already? What impressions?

Maybe they are just working on it. Improving it or adding features before the ICO start.

https://demo.mark.space/ this the link for the demo please try it again because it working for me. Can you guys chect it plz
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
It's not for games?

Nope, this platform's economy is based on real economy, it has ERC20 utility token that will be used in transactions across platform.
One of our partners - Jaguar Land Rover, so you can say, it's not gaming Smiley Real people and real businesses

Cool! Can you explain a bit more about this partnership? Is it mainly for designing cars?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
It's not for games?

Nope, this platform's economy is based on real economy, it has ERC20 utility token that will be used in transactions across platform.
One of our partners - Jaguar Land Rover, so you can say, it's not gaming Smiley Real people and real businesses
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

I'm new in here! so hi boys. I'm pretty new to crypto anyway but my best friend told me about it. so now I'm starting right off. so hi :*

Jumping right in the ICO's? Please DYOR when investing in crypto, Markspace looks promising but Always check out everything yourself
Indeed, there's a lot of marketing around cryot so is better to check every project by yourself.
It's a big problem that many people even don't read whitepapers and invest blindly in some projects. Mark.space has great plans and I am sure it will be successful.

Not many people hanshammer, almost everyone just jump into ICOs without a proper research, which is the saddest thing we're facing right now in crypto
Now wild hype because any ICO brings profit, but it will be up to the first large scam project.

It will never end probably, there were already big scam ICOs and still ICOs are there until now.
I highly recommend to make own research before joining a project through an ICO, but fact is, you can get scammed also if you join a project by buying on exchanges.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
harhar thats not a big problem for MARK.SPACE that many people even don't read whitepapers and invest blindly in some projects.  Grin

The interestin thing is that it is working without. Thats verry weired. I invest only if I doublecheck the provided information or chat with the developpers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
harhar thats not a big problem for MARK.SPACE that many people even don't read whitepapers and invest blindly in some projects.  Grin
Activity: 420

I'm new in here! so hi boys. I'm pretty new to crypto anyway but my best friend told me about it. so now I'm starting right off. so hi :*

Jumping right in the ICO's? Please DYOR when investing in crypto, Markspace looks promising but Always check out everything yourself
Indeed, there's a lot of marketing around cryot so is better to check every project by yourself.
It's a big problem that many people even don't read whitepapers and invest blindly in some projects. Mark.space has great plans and I am sure it will be successful.

Not many people hanshammer, almost everyone just jump into ICOs without a proper research, which is the saddest thing we're facing right now in crypto
Now wild hype because any ICO brings profit, but it will be up to the first large scam project.
Activity: 252

Hey guys did you try the demo (https://demo.mark.space/)? Damn! that demo looks great wish I had seen it before.

Yes i tried again yesterday its quite promising even if there is still a lot to do to improve it. Still its just a demo..
i just tried the demo seems to me like a mix between second life and google street view as a beginning point is not bad, but there is still much to work

Did you try it with a VR glass or just the desktop demo? Because I can imagine it would look much more impressive when you have the intended VR gear for it.

Yeah, it should be good if we can access it with the proper device. But unfortunately, VR device is still very expensive here in my place.

Shouldn't need to be very expensive.. you can use a smartphone with google cardboard to get a feel of vr.

As @batako said, you do not need a very expensive VR. And a cardboard is good. You can also make it from cardboard, 2 lenses, magnet, a stapler and some rubber band. There are a lot of tutorials for who can not afford VR glasses.

Yes, and you'll need to bring some of your imagination too, so you can get an idea of how it might look like on the proper hardware
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Very nice that MARK.SPACE has already a demo, it’s very good for people who want to see some part of the project. I know that many investors like when there is alareay a demo before or during the token sale, that show that the tram work hard for the project.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Hey guys did you try the demo (https://demo.mark.space/)? Damn! that demo looks great wish I had seen it before.

Yes i tried again yesterday its quite promising even if there is still a lot to do to improve it. Still its just a demo..
i just tried the demo seems to me like a mix between second life and google street view as a beginning point is not bad, but there is still much to work

Did you try it with a VR glass or just the desktop demo? Because I can imagine it would look much more impressive when you have the intended VR gear for it.

Yeah, it should be good if we can access it with the proper device. But unfortunately, VR device is still very expensive here in my place.
Maybe will be good if they can provide some VR devices at some special price for those who invest in they project for the perfect user experience
They should probably pick some technology as the basis to do that. I would vote for something like google cardboard) - cheap and pretty ok. Still, they have to increase quality. As for successful VR companies as Oculus e.g., their products are still too expensive for a mass usage
Thanks for the advice, I didnt know, that they are so cheap, will buy one.
Activity: 349
Merit: 12

Shouldn't need to be very expensive.. you can use a smartphone with google cardboard to get a feel of vr.

As @batako said, you do not need a very expensive VR. And a cardboard is good. You can also make it from cardboard, 2 lenses, magnet, a stapler and some rubber band. There are a lot of tutorials for who can not afford VR glasses.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
The icobench rating platform is rating this project with 4.1 / 5.0

https://icobench.com/ico/mark-space

It's a good rating, but tbh i don't trust ICO rating sites much. I always like to do my own research and i encourage everybody to do this. At least look at the team and if there is a demo/product already. That being said, Mark.Space checks both those boxes and i'm positive about this project after my research.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Jump to: