Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 184. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Ok, ive just read the article about the partnership with Jaguar. This sounds absolutely huge. What about the other partners listed on the main page? Couldnt find informations about their used cases for Mark.Space? Can you tell more?

That is surely one of the most impressive partnership of this project, i wonder exactly what Jaguar plan to advertise in the platform as a car need to be felt
Yeah its very interesting, i think we will be able to test drive the car in markspace ecosystem.
Test drive the car ? seems a little bit strange because i don`t see what feedback can you have. Maybe a presentation like in a dealer shop.

Driving a car for a test is something a VR platform can't replace at all but it can be great to inspect the car from all different angles both from the outside and inside the car.

VR Driving still sucks... demoing an exteriour and interiour of a car or any other object is what VR is made for.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Mark.space is actually different concept than all VR projects out there. there platform makes developer to make apps easier and make it available to larger audience

a vr sandbox playground with tools for everyone Smiley imo the best for getting started in vr, even for non professionals!

Even if everyone can use tool to make VR project, but the panoramic camera is needed for prepare material,  
consumers generally do not have such equipment
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Ok, ive just read the article about the partnership with Jaguar. This sounds absolutely huge. What about the other partners listed on the main page? Couldnt find informations about their used cases for Mark.Space? Can you tell more?

That is surely one of the most impressive partnership of this project, i wonder exactly what Jaguar plan to advertise in the platform as a car need to be felt
Yeah its very interesting, i think we will be able to test drive the car in markspace ecosystem.
Test drive the car ? seems a little bit strange because i don`t see what feedback can you have. Maybe a presentation like in a dealer shop.

Driving a car for a test is something a VR platform can't replace at all but it can be great to inspect the car from all different angles both from the outside and inside the car.

I also think VR is a good way to experience cars. You can inspect the outside and inside of the car and all the little details.Of course, test driving it will be done in real live.

Exactly, if you want to inspect many cars and you have not much free time you can't visit more then a couple of car retailers in one day. In the future you can visit a lot more car retailers just by sitting on your couch
Activity: 686
Mark.space is actually different concept than all VR projects out there. there platform makes developer to make apps easier and make it available to larger audience

a vr sandbox playground with tools for everyone Smiley imo the best for getting started in vr, even for non professionals!
I'm glad that Mark.Space has made a lot of noise so far, we certainly made a wise choice for this one, I'll keep following in the certainty of even greater progress. You have chosen something great to work for, VR will still be strong in our day-to-day life, and someday it will become indispensable in certain activities
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
a lot of big companies already develop VR applications and MARK.SPACE can take a nice part , they know that it’s a big market.

Yeah VR projects with blockchain technology has a great advantages over project that dont have because they know its the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
a lot of big companies already develop VR applications and MARK.SPACE can take a nice part , they know that it’s a big market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
This partners (Jaguar, LendRover etc) invested some money in private sale already? Or what is this partnership?
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
how market.space will sell its virtual spaces of 8x8 m2.
If I buy a virtual space next to jaguar or any of its great brand my shop will have a lot of value read only if it's in the middle of unknown brand.

I think thats the idea, it is already proposed by many others and I think I also seen other ICOs implementing this idea
Activity: 434

I also think VR is a good way to experience cars. You can inspect the outside and inside of the car and all the little details.Of course, test driving it will be done in real live.
Yes, I watched the cars via Oculus Rift and that was awsome. The only thing is that the pictures should be REALLY detailed and presize so that the potential customer may have a clear view of the product
Activity: 152
Merit: 101
how market.space will sell its virtual spaces of 8x8 m2.
If I buy a virtual space next to jaguar or any of its great brand my shop will have a lot of value read only if it's in the middle of unknown brand.
Activity: 476

Activity: 140

we will have self driving cars < 10 years anyways. That the public fully adopts it anyway
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

No, simply a good feeling. Thats the way advertizing for cars or cigarettes work, they make you a good feeling, with sunset, dusty desert, a woman and a beer ...
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
It's not for games?

Nope, this platform's economy is based on real economy, it has ERC20 utility token that will be used in transactions across platform.
One of our partners - Jaguar Land Rover, so you can say, it's not gaming Smiley Real people and real businesses

Cool! Can you explain a bit more about this partnership? Is it mainly for designing cars?

This is for trading in a virtual city with any goods, not just cars. And also for communication of people. There will be a shopping district, a district of offices, residential district where you can buy your own premises. Or buy retail space and rent them out. Different business opportunities.
Activity: 154

Activity: 588

im the volunteer no doubt!
Maybe they offer videos from the driver view of the car in motion showing what is capable on the road. It would be a way to attract people to test the car.
mm.. it's indeed a huge partnership.. but test driving a car in VR ? that's is a bridge to far I guess.. don't see how you can have the actual driving experience...
I'm sure they are aiming at a insight view of the car... how does it look inside.. but for example: this does not give an impression on how well the seats are when you think about comfort..

a lot of car websites already offer a 3d interior view. this might be Jaguar's way to offer such a feature.
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins

im the volunteer no doubt!
Maybe they offer videos from the driver view of the car in motion showing what is capable on the road. It would be a way to attract people to test the car.
mm.. it's indeed a huge partnership.. but test driving a car in VR ? that's is a bridge to far I guess.. don't see how you can have the actual driving experience...
I'm sure they are aiming at a insight view of the car... how does it look inside.. but for example: this does not give an impression on how well the seats are when you think about comfort..
Jump to: