Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 183. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
This partners (Jaguar, LendRover etc) invested some money in private sale already? Or what is this partnership?

they will be showing of there products within the mark space Smiley Like in a shopping mall as far as i understood it.

that's the exciting part of the project really. being able to explore products up close without leaving your couch.

When Lambo? Smiley Would be nice to be able to watch super sports cars up close with Mark.space

what will happen if VR on cars? driving car without steer?
Activity: 303
Merit: 0
Very nice that MARK.SPACE has already a demo, it’s very good for people who want to see some part of the project. I know that many investors like when there is alareay a demo before or during the token sale, that show that the tram work hard for the project.
Do u have screenshots of demo?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
going through the demo, I see its only a point click and explore right now, will it be 3D world in the future, I was hoping a real 3D marketplace instead of only photographic renderings
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
This partners (Jaguar, LendRover etc) invested some money in private sale already? Or what is this partnership?

they will be showing of there products within the mark space Smiley Like in a shopping mall as far as i understood it.

that's the exciting part of the project really. being able to explore products up close without leaving your couch.

When Lambo? Smiley Would be nice to be able to watch super sports cars up close with Mark.space
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 154
What I find interesting is that there will not only be shops, but also offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces. They have an assured success and have done a great job so far.

and also Jaguar will have a place there, possibly to show off cars.

im just here like once every two days and I find things getting more and more interesting Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What I find interesting is that there will not only be shops, but also offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces. They have an assured success and have done a great job so far.

Haha, this is Second Life all over again....lol

Mark.space partners is amazing this project will be on top in future and growth progress will be very fast guys. if u miss this opportunity i think that will be big mistake.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Haha, this is Second Life all over again....lol
Activity: 210
Merit: 105

I think shops can be a big part of it. But they should really make use of the 3d and VR, like being able to somehow try on the clothes by just loading it onto a 3d model of yourself.
Activity: 420
It's not for games?

Nope, this platform's economy is based on real economy, it has ERC20 utility token that will be used in transactions across platform.
One of our partners - Jaguar Land Rover, so you can say, it's not gaming Smiley Real people and real businesses
It's all good) But I'm sure that will be in demand if the direction of the games on your platform, you will do everything possible to realize this opportunity.
I think that the direction of games is not the goal of the project, here is the real business in VR.
Activity: 588

Activity: 349
Merit: 12
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
It's not for games?

Nope, this platform's economy is based on real economy, it has ERC20 utility token that will be used in transactions across platform.
One of our partners - Jaguar Land Rover, so you can say, it's not gaming Smiley Real people and real businesses
It's all good) But I'm sure that will be in demand if the direction of the games on your platform, you will do everything possible to realize this opportunity.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

I missed this, but it sounds really great! This is a really good reputation
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
You can travel the world from your couch:) that will be wonderful ( but you have to travel to taste the great food Smiley )
jaguar and land rover names are mentioned above, sorry if i missed it, are there any partnership with those 2 automotive giants?

Checking out the car without going there is very good. If you are looking for some sedan or hatchback car and have about 10 options, if you dont have the time you can use this and eliminate some options with this. then check the three of you most liked or test drive it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
There’s is a lot of applications for VR, shopping is a very good application for me too, like many of us said we will be able’ to  visit different shop in VR very fastly. MARK.SPACE will make possib’e To develop each idea people have in a VR ecosystem.
I think tourist sights could be selling very good too. Imagine you can visit the most well-known tourist sights in the world within seconds.
Activity: 476
Mark.space is actually different concept than all VR projects out there. there platform makes developer to make apps easier and make it available to larger audience

a vr sandbox playground with tools for everyone Smiley imo the best for getting started in vr, even for non professionals!

Even if everyone can use tool to make VR project, but the panoramic camera is needed for prepare material,  
consumers generally do not have such equipment

I agree, and as far as I know such panoramic cameras are not cheap! I hope with VR technology development this devices will be more accessible to consumers.

yes mark.space is promising project and solid background team. this will be on top project with amazing development.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Mark.space is actually different concept than all VR projects out there. there platform makes developer to make apps easier and make it available to larger audience

a vr sandbox playground with tools for everyone Smiley imo the best for getting started in vr, even for non professionals!

Even if everyone can use tool to make VR project, but the panoramic camera is needed for prepare material,  
consumers generally do not have such equipment

I agree, and as far as I know such panoramic cameras are not cheap! I hope with VR technology development this devices will be more accessible to consumers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
There’s is a lot of applications for VR, shopping is a very good application for me too, like many of us said we will be able’ to  visit different shop in VR very fastly. MARK.SPACE will make possib’e To develop each idea people have in a VR ecosystem.
Jump to: