Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 187. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
It's not for games?

No, I don't think they will be focusing on games.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
So the ICO is starting in two days right? I hope they get the demo back online soon so potential investors can try/see it before they contribute

What happened with demo? Page 404 now... Anyone tried demo already? What impressions?

Maybe they are just working on it. Improving it or adding features before the ICO start.

the page does not work for me either so I'm sure they are working on it by now

I'm new in here! so hi boys. I'm pretty new to crypto anyway but my best friend told me about it. so now I'm starting right off. so hi :*

Jumping right in the ICO's? Please DYOR when investing in crypto, Markspace looks promising but Always check out everything yourself
Indeed, there's a lot of marketing around cryot so is better to check every project by yourself.
Activity: 140
So the ICO is starting in two days right? I hope they get the demo back online soon so potential investors can try/see it before they contribute

What happened with demo? Page 404 now... Anyone tried demo already? What impressions?

Maybe they are just working on it. Improving it or adding features before the ICO start.

I'm new in here! so hi boys. I'm pretty new to crypto anyway but my best friend told me about it. so now I'm starting right off. so hi :*

Jumping right in the ICO's? Please DYOR when investing in crypto, Markspace looks promising but Always check out everything yourself
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family

Yes I tried it before and it looked really nice. I bet it will go live again since ICO is almost starting.

Did anyone tried the demo with an actual VR device? Was that even possible?
Activity: 303
Merit: 0
It's not for games?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

I am thinking the same.

There is little time left for ico, and they making a more improved demo would raise their chances.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2

Activity: 154

Activity: 434

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 588

Hey guys did you try the demo (https://demo.mark.space/)? Damn! that demo looks great wish I had seen it before.

Yes i tried again yesterday its quite promising even if there is still a lot to do to improve it. Still its just a demo..
The link is down, also I was under the impression that it will be like open world environment like second life and other open world sandbox environment. Looks like a 360 mist version.

yeah, the demo is down right now. I don't think it would be wise to have a traditional open world, regular people would think the controls are too complicated. it's better to be point and click
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Hey guys did you try the demo (https://demo.mark.space/)? Damn! that demo looks great wish I had seen it before.

Yes i tried again yesterday its quite promising even if there is still a lot to do to improve it. Still its just a demo..
The link is down, also I was under the impression that it will be like open world environment like second life and other open world sandbox environment. Looks like a 360 mist version.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
In Japan, already VR technologies have been popular for a long time, after 10 years we will be able to choose any virtual world for ourselves.

What's it used for on a big scale in Japan?
Entertaiment, these are what i have found so far.
http://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/vr-parks-on-japan/index.html

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/24/business/tech/vr-amusement-center-opens-shibuya-cash-new-tech/#.WmGB2qinFPY

https://www.timeout.com/tokyo/things-to-do/virtual-reality-in-tokyo

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/12/07/national/japanese-planetariums-art-museums-tap-vr-craze-offer-immersive-experiences/#.WmGCW6inFPY

Thanks! Great explanation!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
With the use of 3D and VR this project surely will be successful. Using VR is in the platform is a very good idea and many people are interested in this Technology. Great Job!
I totally agree with you. Looking forward to the official release of the platform!

The official launch of the residental district is planned for October 2018. So we still have to be patient for quite a long time.
It's not too long to wait, look at the road maps of other projects, there launching platforms not earlier than 2019.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
thats the right timing for MARK.SPACE to start the project, VR ecosystem will become big projects in 2018.  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
With the use of 3D and VR this project surely will be successful. Using VR is in the platform is a very good idea and many people are interested in this Technology. Great Job!
I totally agree with you. Looking forward to the official release of the platform!

A really interesting thing. Hopefully we get more information very soon
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think it’s worth to wait in order to have a good developed product. VR is an industry that will continue to increase in the following years I think, project like MARK.SPACE can take a place in this industry and become big.
Jump to: