Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 232. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Why is the first post empty ? Where did all information go? Did something happen to this project?

dont panic! you are lagging bro Smiley take your time and let your browser load everything Smiley go drink a coffee while its loading /hehe

I got worried here for a second. I followed your advise and waited for some time and its all back. Looks like my old laptop is not good enough time to upgrade it in near future. I have high hopes for this project as it is very unique.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Why is the first post empty ? Where did all information go? Did something happen to this project?

dont panic! you are lagging bro Smiley take your time and let your browser load everything Smiley go drink a coffee while its loading /hehe
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

First post is not empty, it just consist mostly from pictures which probably didnt load for you properly or you didnt have it opened for long enough. The project is still going like it did before.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

What do you mean? First post loads perfectly fo rme.
Could be that your internet is slow or bitcointalk was lagging?
Activity: 70
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
I tried the demo in VR and looked pretty good but do you plan to make an application for IOS and Android in the future? It would be a great help and a lot easier than using an internet browser in VR.

I would think the bigger plan would be to get into actually VR technology like Oculus or PSVR
a dedicated application for users of android and ios would be much appreciated by all users of vr on mobile devices, much more comfortable in my opinion that browser navigation...

Mobile applications would be very convenient. Perhaps before the next stage of the ICO, which will take place in a year, the developers and make the application specifically designed for mobile devices.

If they just make it compatible with a browser then an app won't even be needed and it can be opened and viewed on any device. That being said, it will lack optimization that a native Android/iOS app has, so quality might be worse in a browser.

The mobile market is huge but for this type of project I do not think it's that important, because the cell phone takes you everywhere but and the glasses for VR? At least I would not take them with me, maybe on time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
I tried the demo in VR and looked pretty good but do you plan to make an application for IOS and Android in the future? It would be a great help and a lot easier than using an internet browser in VR.

I would think the bigger plan would be to get into actually VR technology like Oculus or PSVR
a dedicated application for users of android and ios would be much appreciated by all users of vr on mobile devices, much more comfortable in my opinion that browser navigation...

Mobile applications would be very convenient. Perhaps before the next stage of the ICO, which will take place in a year, the developers and make the application specifically designed for mobile devices.

If they just make it compatible with a browser then an app won't even be needed and it can be opened and viewed on any device. That being said, it will lack optimization that a native Android/iOS app has, so quality might be worse in a browser.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Activity: 56
I would advise you to study carefully the project’s essence before putting in it. Don't forget that now 98% of ICO’s are ordinary "monetary collections".
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
hey they raised over 5 millions dollars in the pre ico  i have seen on her twitter account  and the ico is in around 2 weeks Smiley

Looks very good, people are investing a lot on Virtual Reality projects, maybe 2018 is really the VR/AR year. How much it costs now Oculus VR gear?

Article quote from october 2017

''Oculus is announcing a new standalone VR headset that will sit in the middle of its lineup between the mobile Gear VR and high-end Oculus Rift, called Oculus Go. Oculus Go will ship early next year for $199, not too much more than the $129 Gear VR and significantly less than the $499 Rift. It’s supposed to enable everyday uses of VR without the trouble of plugging in a phone or computer, at an affordable price point. Mark Zuckerberg announced the news at this year’s Oculus Connect conference, saying it’s a way to reach his next goal for Oculus: getting one billion people in VR.''

https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/11/16459442/oculus-go-standalone-vr-headset-announce-pricing

If Mark Zuckerberg wants to get 1 billion people in VR, this is good news for all the VR ICOs including MarkSpace

This is a great news on the progression of this field. If MarkSpace can secure a partnership with Oculus then it would be really great for the investors.

I jist hope is not something locked, that will just work with facebook or some crap like that. You can easily expect they would pull something like that
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

The hardware is nothing without the software

Yes, you are right. The biggest problems for vr is now there is too little content for it. More projects will mark.space will make this technology more alluring.
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
hey they raised over 5 millions dollars in the pre ico  i have seen on her twitter account  and the ico is in around 2 weeks Smiley

Looks very good, people are investing a lot on Virtual Reality projects, maybe 2018 is really the VR/AR year. How much it costs now Oculus VR gear?

Article quote from october 2017

''Oculus is announcing a new standalone VR headset that will sit in the middle of its lineup between the mobile Gear VR and high-end Oculus Rift, called Oculus Go. Oculus Go will ship early next year for $199, not too much more than the $129 Gear VR and significantly less than the $499 Rift. It’s supposed to enable everyday uses of VR without the trouble of plugging in a phone or computer, at an affordable price point. Mark Zuckerberg announced the news at this year’s Oculus Connect conference, saying it’s a way to reach his next goal for Oculus: getting one billion people in VR.''

https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/11/16459442/oculus-go-standalone-vr-headset-announce-pricing

If Mark Zuckerberg wants to get 1 billion people in VR, this is good news for all the VR ICOs including MarkSpace

This is a great news on the progression of this field. If MarkSpace can secure a partnership with Oculus then it would be really great for the investors.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Maybe this is the best time for entrants but will the ordinary consumer support it, even if they do have the best software to offer if the marketing is off and the hyped is gone it will slowly fade, on another hand if by chance VR become a common console on one`s home the success is astronomical.
It should be, and im also waiting for some big news or move to catch some interest.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Maybe this is the best time for entrants but will the ordinary consumer support it, even if they do have the best software to offer if the marketing is off and the hyped is gone it will slowly fade, on another hand if by chance VR become a common console on one`s home the success is astronomical.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Yes At the moment VR compagnies and project are really in the trend and continue to increase. I think it’s the right timing for MARK.SPACE to start the project, VR ecosystem will become big projects in the following month.

VR is the new cool/ VR market is booming right now and this is the best time for new entrants.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
I did not want to quote a giant amount of reactions, but this virtual mearsuring sounds a bit overkill Smiley
If you want tailormade clothes, the best way will remain actualy going to the shop..

That is what I think exactly but the thing with technology is, it makes you think different after a while. I remember I saw a street interview from the 90ties and people were replying they would not need a mobile phone, why would they need one. And look at the world now... I think VR is going to have the same effect
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

The hardware is nothing without the software
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
How did the presale go?

Pre-sale already closed successfully and the main tokensale starts on January 23rd, 2018. don't miss this opportunity.

I think by mid 2018, this token will end up being huge. Look how well some of the other VR projects out there are doing currently.

Yeah, even VR projects where i thought the team, whitepaper and roadmap where very meh showed a lot of growth. Just imagine what a dedicated team can do.

I think that even people without a VR device can enjoy Mark Space as long as you can access it on your browser.
Is it possible? If so, without a VR device it will be something just ordinary, like just playing a video game.

You can check their demo and you will see how it looks like without VR glasses. It works but that is no the point of this project. I am sure there are a lot of features, that will look much more amazing and useful if you are using VR.
I agree with you! This project is very promising! And the opportunities described in their technical documentation are striking in their immensity!
During presale Mark.space raised: $5 230 200 - solid amount considering what kind of instability there was in cryptocurrency world at pre-sale time.
I think result of ICO will also make happy those who believe in the success of this project.
this is an excellent result, how long did the presale last? How many coins will be sold at the ICO and how many coins will have frozen in the team?
Yep, a truly Astonishing result for an ico in this crazy times. I'm looking for future news about this project
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Wasn't there a statement already from them that they will also have a mobile application? Or did I mix something up here?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
How did the presale go?

Pre-sale already closed successfully and the main tokensale starts on January 23rd, 2018. don't miss this opportunity.

I think by mid 2018, this token will end up being huge. Look how well some of the other VR projects out there are doing currently.

Yeah, even VR projects where i thought the team, whitepaper and roadmap where very meh showed a lot of growth. Just imagine what a dedicated team can do.

I think that even people without a VR device can enjoy Mark Space as long as you can access it on your browser.
Is it possible? If so, without a VR device it will be something just ordinary, like just playing a video game.

You can check their demo and you will see how it looks like without VR glasses. It works but that is no the point of this project. I am sure there are a lot of features, that will look much more amazing and useful if you are using VR.
I agree with you! This project is very promising! And the opportunities described in their technical documentation are striking in their immensity!
During presale Mark.space raised: $5 230 200 - solid amount considering what kind of instability there was in cryptocurrency world at pre-sale time.
I think result of ICO will also make happy those who believe in the success of this project.
this is an excellent result, how long did the presale last? How many coins will be sold at the ICO and how many coins will have frozen in the team?
Jump to: