Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 233. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
How did the presale go?

Pre-sale already closed successfully and the main tokensale starts on January 23rd, 2018. don't miss this opportunity.

I think by mid 2018, this token will end up being huge. Look how well some of the other VR projects out there are doing currently.

Yeah, even VR projects where i thought the team, whitepaper and roadmap where very meh showed a lot of growth. Just imagine what a dedicated team can do.

I think that even people without a VR device can enjoy Mark Space as long as you can access it on your browser.
Is it possible? If so, without a VR device it will be something just ordinary, like just playing a video game.

You can check their demo and you will see how it looks like without VR glasses. It works but that is no the point of this project. I am sure there are a lot of features, that will look much more amazing and useful if you are using VR.
I agree with you! This project is very promising! And the opportunities described in their technical documentation are striking in their immensity!
During presale Mark.space raised: $5 230 200 - solid amount considering what kind of instability there was in cryptocurrency world at pre-sale time.
I think result of ICO will also make happy those who believe in the success of this project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Yes exactly, VR project has a really good timing, people are really interested and seems to enjoy this technology a lot. MARK.SPACE can build an ecosystem around VR, it could be huge if the ecosystem work well and a lot of application are developed in it.
I think at first people will play games with VR technology but later there will be a lot of other use-cases which will be used by nearly everybody in the future. Like everybody has a TV now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I did not want to quote a giant amount of reactions, but this virtual mearsuring sounds a bit overkill Smiley
If you want tailormade clothes, the best way will remain actualy going to the shop..

That's the thing, brick and mortar shops are going the way of the dodo. Amazon knows, Zalando knows, it's all going to be online. People order shoes, jeans, shirts and dresses online and try them on at home and it's free to return. Of course those giants are trying to find ways to lower shipping costs. I'm just not sure if they can pull it off if the manufacturers can't even agree on shoe sizes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes exactly, VR project has a really good timing, people are really interested and seems to enjoy this technology a lot. MARK.SPACE can build an ecosystem around VR, it could be huge if the ecosystem work well and a lot of application are developed in it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Yes At the moment VR compagnies and project are really in the trend and continue to increase. I think it’s the right timing for MARK.SPACE to start the project, VR ecosystem will become big projects in the following month.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
I tried the demo in VR and looked pretty good but do you plan to make an application for IOS and Android in the future? It would be a great help and a lot easier than using an internet browser in VR.

I would think the bigger plan would be to get into actually VR technology like Oculus or PSVR
a dedicated application for users of android and ios would be much appreciated by all users of vr on mobile devices, much more comfortable in my opinion that browser navigation...
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
How did the presale go?

Pre-sale already closed successfully and the main tokensale starts on January 23rd, 2018. don't miss this opportunity.

I think by mid 2018, this token will end up being huge. Look how well some of the other VR projects out there are doing currently.

Yeah, even VR projects where i thought the team, whitepaper and roadmap where very meh showed a lot of growth. Just imagine what a dedicated team can do.

I think that even people without a VR device can enjoy Mark Space as long as you can access it on your browser.
Is it possible? If so, without a VR device it will be something just ordinary, like just playing a video game.

You can check their demo and you will see how it looks like without VR glasses. It works but that is no the point of this project. I am sure there are a lot of features, that will look much more amazing and useful if you are using VR.
I agree with you! This project is very promising! And the opportunities described in their technical documentation are striking in their immensity!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I tried the demo in VR and looked pretty good but do you plan to make an application for IOS and Android in the future? It would be a great help and a lot easier than using an internet browser in VR.

I would think the bigger plan would be to get into actually VR technology like Oculus or PSVR
Activity: 140
What types of projects or products can anyone make using MARK.SPACE and what browsers and programs will it work with in the future?

By watching the demo I can safely say practically anything? I can see for example a museum district along with a shopping district and so on..

I think there is already a demo where you can go shopping through the platform
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
What types of projects or products can anyone make using MARK.SPACE and what browsers and programs will it work with in the future?

By watching the demo I can safely say practically anything? I can see for example a museum district along with a shopping district and so on..
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I really low this project. Also, it is flying under the radar.

I am expecting another vibe performance after the ico for this one too. If you don't know about vibe it is another vr project and made 46x after the ico for now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
the online giant Amazon is going full circle and about to open flagship stores in big city centers. ok nice, is there also a place for Mark.Space? Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Which VR glasses i must to have? Oculus? Which glasses they support?

It seems to be a web technology solution that should be supported by all VR devices.
Activity: 476
The demo looks great i see a lot of big names and hope that it will be for real someday, VR shopping centers, business centers and communities even have an ETH building in it.

Exactly, a company can save so much money if they don't need to have to rent a property to sell their stuff, but just create a VR version of their shop. It does have some challenges, but just imagine you can upload a 3d version of yourself, go into a VR clothing store and select clothing that will be displayed on the 3d version of yourself.

and that is absolutely the next gen of shopping Smiley

first we had real life shopping
now we have internet shopping
next thing will be vr shopping

in what a good time to be living Smiley

But online giant Amazon is going full circle and about to open flagship stores in big city centers.  Wink
However, I agree that VR shopping will be awesome.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
The site indicated that they had already collected $ 5146503. Pretty good result. Investors' interest in VR projects is now big, as this technology will spread very quickly when equipment prices become more accessible to more people.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

I am not sure hardware compatibility is issues for Mark.Space. I think it is application platform. If yes, i am sure they will work on adding more hardware support

I hope for as much hardware support as possible. If so, they could get a big audience.
Of course the platform will have easy accessibility and compatibility, considering that not all its users are equipped with professional computers or fitter for this purpose, the Team works well here and would certainly not fail in this way, with much user exibility
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
The demo looks great i see a lot of big names and hope that it will be for real someday, VR shopping centers, business centers and communities even have an ETH building in it.

Exactly, a company can save so much money if they don't need to have to rent a property to sell their stuff, but just create a VR version of their shop. It does have some challenges, but just imagine you can upload a 3d version of yourself, go into a VR clothing store and select clothing that will be displayed on the 3d version of yourself.

and that is absolutely the next gen of shopping Smiley

first we had real life shopping
now we have internet shopping
next thing will be vr shopping

in what a good time to be living Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

I am not sure hardware compatibility is issues for Mark.Space. I think it is application platform. If yes, i am sure they will work on adding more hardware support

I hope for as much hardware support as possible. If so, they could get a big audience.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Jump to: