Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 238. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How did the presale go?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Almost 6M. raised just in the presale and the main slae is coming up  Shocked

Why 6 million? About 5 million, $ 4,983,448 shows a counter on the site.
Although, if ETH and BTC grow, then maybe 6 million.

looks like regular sale is starting on 23rd? is there still incentives to purchase early?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Why 6 million? About 5 million, $ 4,983,448 shows a counter on the site.
Although, if ETH and BTC grow, then maybe 6 million.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
BREAKING NEWS!

Lately, and especially today, our systems and the Ethereum network have been extremely overloaded and due to technical problems we were not able to accept many of contributions from our supporters, two-factor authentication did not work, the queue of unprocessed transactions reached a critical level. We do not have a right and we cannot deprive our loyal supporters of a 40% bonus! WE DECIDED TO EXTEND OUR PRESALE FOR 3 LAST DAYS OF THIS YEAR UP TO DECEMBER 31, 2017!!!

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

Wow, thanks a second chance! Missed the first one because of X-mas.
This is wonderful gift for investors, 40% bonus it's very substantially, in this situation when so much is already raised. This is good opportunity to take ticket to the rocket on the eve of New Year holiday.

Jezzz, you thought that was overloaded?!? look at the network now! Glad I got mine in before
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

I think 6m is enough for a VR project ,  even freelance developers can create contents now with some commercial 3D engines
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Did the presale hit the hardcap set for it?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
hello to every one i wish you a happy new year. great project i am in!but i just wrongly transferred 0,099 btc to my mrk address cause of typing error. i wanted only transfer 0,0099 btc. is there any chance that i get my btc's again? please help me.

You can't return your transaction but you can sell some tokens after time when price is going up.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
New tweet: https://medium.com/@markspace/newsflash-8feb83754c48

NEWSFLASH⚡
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 588
There are a lot of cheaper and less bulky VR headsets coming in the near future. Wireless headsets will be the new standard.

Yep, and for using 3D/VR content in our platform you dont even need headsets !

that's a good selling point. still since it's VR, the headsets will be important going forward. I hope the new ones will come faster.
Activity: 114
There are a lot of cheaper and less bulky VR headsets coming in the near future. Wireless headsets will be the new standard.

Yep, and for using 3D/VR content in our platform you dont even need headsets !
Will you disclose the amount that has been raised in the pre-sale or keep it hidden untill the main sale?

Hey! This is public information, you can see on our website.
hello to every one i wish you a happy new year. great project i am in!but i just wrongly transferred 0,099 btc to my mrk address cause of typing error. i wanted only transfer 0,0099 btc. is there any chance that i get my btc's again? please help me.

Hey! Unfortunately, you can not return transaction
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hello;

Where can i find my referral link in account page?

What do you mean? There are no referral links, as far as I know they don't have any referral programm.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hello;

Where can i find my referral link in account page?
Activity: 4
Activity: 3
just a reminder that only one day left!

BREAKING NEWS!

Lately, and especially today, our systems and the Ethereum network have been extremely overloaded and due to technical problems we were not able to accept many of contributions from our supporters, two-factor authentication did not work, the queue of unprocessed transactions reached a critical level. We do not have a right and we cannot deprive our loyal supporters of a 40% bonus! WE DECIDED TO EXTEND OUR PRESALE FOR 3 LAST DAYS OF THIS YEAR UP TO DECEMBER 31, 2017!!!

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

Hi I'm seeing the bonus 40% still available?
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
After trying the demo again I've got one suggestion or request: instead of models popping into the screen, I'd like to see them phase into existence. Is that possible with some sort of low res, low poly version of the model?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Happy new year.
Pretty excited about 2018. This should be the year crypto becomes even much much bigger.
Let's hope MARK.SPACE will be one of the success stories of this year !
I agree with you! This year will be a breakthrough!

me too excited in new year 2018. mark.space will be grow up very fast because 2018 year is for crypto world. let see how this will be top on moon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
Happy new year.
Pretty excited about 2018. This should be the year crypto becomes even much much bigger.
Let's hope MARK.SPACE will be one of the success stories of this year !
I agree with you! This year will be a breakthrough!
Jump to: