Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 241. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
i just glanced at the site andi saw the results, the statistics are very good,is a great result, the 40% bonus it was excellent,i think i will invest also when the ico will start...
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
I just clicked on a twitter link stating as "Mark.space airdrop" but it landed to a deleted account page. Was it a scam or what?

yep, that was scam, sorry about that. Some smartass made it look like our twiter account and made "airdrop" under our name. We worked with Twiter admins to shot it down   
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
 Smiley Roll Eyes

Dear friends and our supporters!

We would like to congratulate you with with Season's greetings and remind you that there is only few hours left till our pre-ICO will be over!
We are happy to say that our pre-ICO went really well, please see our current results here: https://mark.space/info/
Use your last chance to participate in our presale with very nice bonus 40%!
We wish you best of luck in the next year!
Thank you for your support & trust in us!

Yours truly,

MARK.SPACE Team

PS Looking forward to see you again at our ICO starting from January 23 till February 28.
PPS Stay tuned - we might have a few interesting offers in a period between Dec.28-Jan.23
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
none of the projects that have had a vr concept did not perform very well..spectiv and also descentreland performed poorly. why this should be different?

I think this one has a chance. The virtual real estate and stuff, third party marketplace will boost this project. just like second life virtual world

It's not like every project wich is based on VR technology is performing poorly. Just take a look at VibeHub for example. If you have invested in that and still hold your tokens you already have a nice profit. And regarding Spectiv and Decentraland. These are projects that probably need some time to really shine. Just be patient.

patient - its most inmortant in crypto. Im also was invested in Vibe (other VR project) but sold too early. And now price x6 from ICO price  Sad

Hopefully your lessons learned! Mark.space is a longterm project, launch of first districts will be in Q3-4 2018, I'm gonna hold my tokens at least until then.

By the end of 2018 I'm positive that we'll see at least a VR related crypto in top 20 coinmarketcap. VR needs to rise and shine and the combination with blockchain maybe it's what was needed

I think you're right. There's been a TON of hype regarding VR lately, and one of the crypto projects is going to really take off. Sure hope it's Mark.Space   Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Interesting article about VR for 2018 https://uploadvr.com/2018-the-year-virtual-reality-goes-wireless/
I agree with the author here, for more adoption VR gear needs to be wireless

yes at the moment there are too many wires connected to it, but you cannot do much about it, the technology need to develop more to become more comfortable and cheaper

the headset also needs to be lighter and easier to use. VR has a long way to go , but it will be mass adopted in a few years.

Of course, it's like every device, it needs improvement, but we will see this in the future for sure Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
There are a lot of cheaper and less bulky VR headsets coming in the near future. Wireless headsets will be the new standard.

And with the release of these new wireless VR headsets, more people will eventually buy one. So there will be more potential customers for businesses that want to promote their products in a virtual store on Mark.Space.

Also more contents will come out for use with VR controller
It is really a desired product, commented on this topic from the beginning of the campaigns, for sure something that will take many to the platform, and certainly something to be worked on and improved over time, there are interested Customers and Manufacturers evolving, that is enough to search for Mark.Space to do this integration
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
There are a lot of cheaper and less bulky VR headsets coming in the near future. Wireless headsets will be the new standard.

And with the release of these new wireless VR headsets, more people will eventually buy one. So there will be more potential customers for businesses that want to promote their products in a virtual store on Mark.Space.

Also more contents will come out for use with VR controller
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
I just clicked on a twitter link stating as "Mark.space airdrop" but it landed to a deleted account page. Was it a scam or what?
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
overall, mark space is on a good way. tokens should be hodld long term at least!

vr is developing even more and having a final product would increase the adaption on all devices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
how many VR users can this platform support simultaneously?

is there a limited amout of space available in the ecosystem, so that scarcity is present?

They will probably have problems in the beginning if there are a lot of users. Just like in the early days of email, when someone attached a file in a mail, ''internet would crash''  Grin

I don't think mark.space will be that bad at the beginning but of course, there will be some bumps in the road.

But after beta and all i expect a smooth platform.

Haha im not comparing to the crash, I wanted to explain that new technologies always have some bumps in the road just like you said. Im guessing that VR will use a lot of energy and that might lead to overload when there are a lot of users. Smooth platform would be the best

New thing will always get a problem at the beginning. But sure we can always fix it whenever a problem occurred. None system will work without continuously updates.
The most important thing is that there should not be mass sales of tokens .. Although some can earn by buying cheap coins and selling them in the future is many times more expensive.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Interesting article about VR for 2018 https://uploadvr.com/2018-the-year-virtual-reality-goes-wireless/

yes at the moment there are too many wires connected to it, but you cannot do much about it, the technology need to develop more to become more comfortable and cheaper

the headset also needs to be lighter and easier to use. VR has a long way to go , but it will be mass adopted in a few years.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

interesting indeed but it will be hard to adapt a good connection for video/information transmitting from a personal computer to the vr device, and of course a strong lithium battery to play at least 1 hour without to charge.

i dont think that this will be realized in 2018. maybe in 2020.

atm there are only near wireless devices with a backpack pc connection.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

There, the data stream is very large for wireless communication, if you want to get a high quality VR. If as stated in the article introduce new standards of wireless communications, then it will be possible to make the VR of high quality wireless.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
mark.space platform very interested i read this on main website MARK.SPACE is an alternative reality, available in any browser, without pre-installation and registration. This platform is compatible with any VR-headset - entire world comprising shops, offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces..

this is very promising project, I already joined this token sale and my friends also joined because this project future is very bright-fully.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
how many VR users can this platform support simultaneously?

is there a limited amout of space available in the ecosystem, so that scarcity is present?

They will probably have problems in the beginning if there are a lot of users. Just like in the early days of email, when someone attached a file in a mail, ''internet would crash''  Grin

I don't think mark.space will be that bad at the beginning but of course, there will be some bumps in the road.

But after beta and all i expect a smooth platform.

Haha im not comparing to the crash, I wanted to explain that new technologies always have some bumps in the road just like you said. Im guessing that VR will use a lot of energy and that might lead to overload when there are a lot of users. Smooth platform would be the best

New thing will always get a problem at the beginning. But sure we can always fix it whenever a problem occurred. None system will work without continuously updates.
I think it's still a long time before VR apps get fashionable, so I do not think there's a massive influx of customers at the beginning.

It will probalby be like the next Playstation 4 top hit, but I think 2018 can be a big step for VR and VR apps and Mark.Space is doing good to try to get a leading position in this new field.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i am looking forward for virtual market place for shopping. Would be interesting experience. Mark.Space is doing good job at marketing and developing platform. Community support seems to be growing each day
Jump to: