Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 235. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 815
Merit: 502
How did the presale go?

Pre-sale already closed successfully and the main tokensale starts on January 23rd, 2018. don't miss this opportunity.

I think by mid 2018, this token will end up being huge. Look how well some of the other VR projects out there are doing currently.

Yeah, even VR projects where i thought the team, whitepaper and roadmap where very meh showed a lot of growth. Just imagine what a dedicated team can do.

I think that even people without a VR device can enjoy Mark Space as long as you can access it on your browser.
Is it possible? If so, without a VR device it will be something just ordinary, like just playing a video game.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
How did the presale go?

Pre-sale already closed successfully and the main tokensale starts on January 23rd, 2018. don't miss this opportunity.

I think by mid 2018, this token will end up being huge. Look how well some of the other VR projects out there are doing currently.

Yeah, even VR projects where i thought the team, whitepaper and roadmap where very meh showed a lot of growth. Just imagine what a dedicated team can do.

I think that even people without a VR device can enjoy Mark Space as long as you can access it on your browser.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
How did the presale go?

A lot of people are starting to realize the big potential that doze in the Virtual Reality sector and so it's just natural that VR projects get a lot of attention.
The clothing sector that being targeted by Mark Space is really a good idea.
People need this, and i hope this can be known by as many people as possible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
New tweet: https://medium.com/@markspace/newsflash-8feb83754c48

NEWSFLASH⚡
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online.

this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online  Grin

It would be interesting to try it  Shocked

wow. size and fitting is the only reason I don't buy clothes online, with markspace I will be able to shop clothes online.

Easier said than done though. VR can solve a lot of things but online shopping for clothes is a bit of a stretch. Simulation is no representation.

It's not so hard if you combine VR with AR.
AR can measure your size and together with the VR you can virtually shop for clothing.
I look at dynamics of progress Vibehub project, and understand that VR and AR - very promising unexplored direction,
investing in similar projects can bring excellent profit.
Undoubtedly the future for VR, in a year we will see a rapid growth of technology, especially VR.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
How did the presale go?

A lot of people are starting to realize the big potential that doze in the Virtual Reality sector and so it's just natural that VR projects get a lot of attention.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
How did the presale go?

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
VR has really a big sucess in crypto world, investors stemmed to enjoy that kind of project. I think MARK.SPACE can profit from that and take a nice place in VR world. If he product work well the potential is very big, VR start to be used by people and will continue to grow in the following month.
vr is having great success both in the real world and in the crypto world, and true investors will love projects of this kind, vr is a growing sector with great potential, i hope that mark.space will be able to make benefit of the general interest of people towards 3d...
Yea I agree with you 2018 will be the year of VR we will see a lot of new devices with a much greater technology than the ones that are currently on the market.
Yep, that's true - this will be the best year for both investing and enjoying the VR technology
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
VR has really a big sucess in crypto world, investors stemmed to enjoy that kind of project. I think MARK.SPACE can profit from that and take a nice place in VR world. If he product work well the potential is very big, VR start to be used by people and will continue to grow in the following month.
vr is having great success both in the real world and in the crypto world, and true investors will love projects of this kind, vr is a growing sector with great potential, i hope that mark.space will be able to make benefit of the general interest of people towards 3d...
Yea I agree with you 2018 will be the year of VR we will see a lot of new devices with a much greater technology than the ones that are currently on the market.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

NEWSFLASH⚡
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online  Grin

wow. size and fitting is the only reason I don't buy clothes online, with markspace I will be able to shop clothes online.

Easier said than done though. VR can solve a lot of things but online shopping for clothes is a bit of a stretch. Simulation is no representation.

AR can measure your size and together with the VR you can virtually shop for clothing.
I look at dynamics of progress Vibehub project, and understand that VR and AR - very promising unexplored direction,
investing in similar projects can bring excellent profit.
Activity: 93
hey they raised over 5 millions dollars in the pre ico  i have seen on her twitter account  and the ico is in around 2 weeks Smiley

Looks very good, people are investing a lot on Virtual Reality projects, maybe 2018 is really the VR/AR year. How much it costs now Oculus VR gear?

Article quote from october 2017

''Oculus is announcing a new standalone VR headset that will sit in the middle of its lineup between the mobile Gear VR and high-end Oculus Rift, called Oculus Go. Oculus Go will ship early next year for $199, not too much more than the $129 Gear VR and significantly less than the $499 Rift. It’s supposed to enable everyday uses of VR without the trouble of plugging in a phone or computer, at an affordable price point. Mark Zuckerberg announced the news at this year’s Oculus Connect conference, saying it’s a way to reach his next goal for Oculus: getting one billion people in VR.''

https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/11/16459442/oculus-go-standalone-vr-headset-announce-pricing

If Mark Zuckerberg wants to get 1 billion people in VR, this is good news for all the VR ICOs including MarkSpace

Absolutely, I think we're just hitting the tip of the iceberg with VR. As the year goes on VR is going to keep growing, more and more companies will be getting into it, and all of these VR ICOS will be gigantic.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 196

NEWSFLASH⚡

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
I just checked vimarket.io and it seems there are some similar points than this project. Is there a comparison sheet made already?

Which projects you mean? I know Vibehub and Spectiv. But they have a little other idea. And Vibe made around 20x from ICO price... But I sold to early. May be this one will make also good profit  Roll Eyes

There is also the Movement, there was an airdrop. There are some differences, but a lot of similarities. The main difference is that there is a non-commercial focus of the project, but this does not mean that there can not be commercial use of buildings and buildings.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
nice 1991 contributors  with Average $2339. Nice community support.

I am sure average amount is distorted here and you would need to use median to get the clear picture. I am sure there was a huge amount of small investments and some big ones which are raising the number.

The project is solid, so with time more investor will get in, soon by soon, is not good to rush things, this is not a famous ICO like kick or utrust was, it is a low key ICO, which it could go up fast later on, like Vivehub, it was low for 2 months, and now is mooning.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I just checked vimarket.io and it seems there are some similar points than this project. Is there a comparison sheet made already?

Which projects you mean? I know Vibehub and Spectiv. But they have a little other idea. And Vibe made around 20x from ICO price... But I sold to early. May be this one will make also good profit  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
nice 1991 contributors  with Average $2339. Nice community support.

I am sure average amount is distorted here and you would need to use median to get the clear picture. I am sure there was a huge amount of small investments and some big ones which are raising the number.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
hey they raised over 5 millions dollars in the pre ico  i have seen on her twitter account  and the ico is in around 2 weeks Smiley

Looks very good, people are investing a lot on Virtual Reality projects, maybe 2018 is really the VR/AR year. How much it costs now Oculus VR gear?

''Oculus is announcing a new standalone VR headset that will sit in the middle of its lineup between the mobile Gear VR and high-end Oculus Rift, called Oculus Go. Oculus Go will ship early next year for $199, not too much more than the $129 Gear VR and significantly less than the $499 Rift. It’s supposed to enable everyday uses of VR without the trouble of plugging in a phone or computer, at an affordable price point. Mark Zuckerberg announced the news at this year’s Oculus Connect conference, saying it’s a way to reach his next goal for Oculus: getting one billion people in VR.''

https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/11/16459442/oculus-go-standalone-vr-headset-announce-pricing

If Mark Zuckerberg wants to get 1 billion people in VR, this is good news for all the VR ICOs including MarkSpace

I think Markspace has a chance after all those recent VR project, this could be the improvement which really have a chance, when I see the 3D stores and cars it reminds me of second life
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
hey they raised over 5 millions dollars in the pre ico  i have seen on her twitter account  and the ico is in around 2 weeks Smiley

Jump to: