Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 234. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Which VR glasses i must to have? Oculus? Which glasses they support?

According to what they say in their whitepaper Mark.space is compatible with Oculus, HTC Vive and Cardboard.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Which VR glasses i must to have? Oculus? Which glasses they support?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
How did the presale go?

Pre-sale already closed successfully and the main tokensale starts on January 23rd, 2018. don't miss this opportunity.

I think by mid 2018, this token will end up being huge. Look how well some of the other VR projects out there are doing currently.

Yeah, even VR projects where i thought the team, whitepaper and roadmap where very meh showed a lot of growth. Just imagine what a dedicated team can do.

I think that even people without a VR device can enjoy Mark Space as long as you can access it on your browser.
Is it possible? If so, without a VR device it will be something just ordinary, like just playing a video game.

You can check their demo and you will see how it looks like without VR glasses. It works but that is no the point of this project. I am sure there are a lot of features, that will look much more amazing and useful if you are using VR.
I already tried it, and as i said, there is nothing special if its without VR device.
I agree, I saw the demo and it's not bad for a demo but without VR glasses losses a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
The demo looks great i see a lot of big names and hope that it will be for real someday, VR shopping centers, business centers and communities even have an ETH building in it.
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
I tried the demo in VR and looked pretty good but do you plan to make an application for IOS and Android in the future? It would be a great help and a lot easier than using an internet browser in VR.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
How did the presale go?

Pre-sale already closed successfully and the main tokensale starts on January 23rd, 2018. don't miss this opportunity.

I think by mid 2018, this token will end up being huge. Look how well some of the other VR projects out there are doing currently.

Yeah, even VR projects where i thought the team, whitepaper and roadmap where very meh showed a lot of growth. Just imagine what a dedicated team can do.

I think that even people without a VR device can enjoy Mark Space as long as you can access it on your browser.
Is it possible? If so, without a VR device it will be something just ordinary, like just playing a video game.

You can check their demo and you will see how it looks like without VR glasses. It works but that is no the point of this project. I am sure there are a lot of features, that will look much more amazing and useful if you are using VR.
I already tried it, and as i said, there is nothing special if its without VR device.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
How did the presale go?

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How did the presale go?

Awesome!! Tech is solid. Good to learn about the partnership with Bancor.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I Think one of the key elements is that VR hardware will be affordable for many ppl.

I a couple of year i think it will happen, the technology has shown its usefulness and is here to stay
Activity: 364
I Think one of the key elements is that VR hardware will be affordable for many ppl.
Activity: 588
New tweet: https://medium.com/@markspace/newsflash-8feb83754c48

NEWSFLASH⚡
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online.

this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online  Grin

It would be interesting to try it  Shocked

wow. size and fitting is the only reason I don't buy clothes online, with markspace I will be able to shop clothes online.

Easier said than done though. VR can solve a lot of things but online shopping for clothes is a bit of a stretch. Simulation is no representation.

It's not so hard if you combine VR with AR.
AR can measure your size and together with the VR you can virtually shop for clothing.
I look at dynamics of progress Vibehub project, and understand that VR and AR - very promising unexplored direction,
investing in similar projects can bring excellent profit.
Undoubtedly the future for VR, in a year we will see a rapid growth of technology, especially VR.

VR is the next technology that will replace today's one. To be involved as earlier as possible will give us a bunch of benefits that we will reap in the future.

that is true. all that the dev's need to do now is deliver on the product. the technology will sort itself out.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

NEWSFLASH⚡
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online  Grin

It would be interesting to try it  Shocked

wow. size and fitting is the only reason I don't buy clothes online, with markspace I will be able to shop clothes online.

Easier said than done though. VR can solve a lot of things but online shopping for clothes is a bit of a stretch. Simulation is no representation.

It's not so hard if you combine VR with AR.
AR can measure your size and together with the VR you can virtually shop for clothing.
I look at dynamics of progress Vibehub project, and understand that VR and AR - very promising unexplored direction,
investing in similar projects can bring excellent profit.
Undoubtedly the future for VR, in a year we will see a rapid growth of technology, especially VR.

VR is the next technology that will replace today's one. To be involved as earlier as possible will give us a bunch of benefits that we will reap in the future.
VR has really a big sucess in crypto world, investors stemmed to enjoy that kind of project. I think MARK.SPACE can profit from that and take a nice place in VR world. If he product work well the potential is very big, VR start to be used by people and will continue to grow in the following month.
vr is having great success both in the real world and in the crypto world, and true investors will love projects of this kind, vr is a growing sector with great potential, i hope that mark.space will be able to make benefit of the general interest of people towards 3d...
Yea I agree with you 2018 will be the year of VR we will see a lot of new devices with a much greater technology than the ones that are currently on the market.
Yep, that's true - this will be the best year for both investing and enjoying the VR technology

yes you are right. this 2018 year is revolution year for crypto world. each good project will give good benefits. mark.space is the one good project this will be great opportunity for us. i think, i joined.
Yeah , i also want to see some good news regarding VR technology in this year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

NEWSFLASH⚡

Amazon has patented a mirror to virtually fit clothing. I think that could be more accurate or at least faster and more convenient than having someone use a measuring tape on you.

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/1/3/16844300/amazon-patent-mirror-virtual-clothes-fashion

Watched the video, it is really amazing to see what is happening in VR world. I wonder how long it will take before people will actually start using it.

That looks more like augmented reality, VR happens inside a virtual environment, augmented reality happends outside .. maybe Im not defining well, you can check out augmented reality apps in playstore to know more.. Or Markspace is combination of both ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
How did the presale go?

It won't be like proper VR thing but still users will be able to get the look and feel of what's happening in the VR space.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

NEWSFLASH⚡

Amazon has patented a mirror to virtually fit clothing. I think that could be more accurate or at least faster and more convenient than having someone use a measuring tape on you.

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/1/3/16844300/amazon-patent-mirror-virtual-clothes-fashion

Watched the video, it is really amazing to see what is happening in VR world. I wonder how long it will take before people will actually start using it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
VR has really a big sucess in crypto world, investors stemmed to enjoy that kind of project. I think MARK.SPACE can profit from that and take a nice place in VR world. If he product work well the potential is very big, VR start to be used by people and will continue to grow in the following month.
vr is having great success both in the real world and in the crypto world, and true investors will love projects of this kind, vr is a growing sector with great potential, i hope that mark.space will be able to make benefit of the general interest of people towards 3d...
Yea I agree with you 2018 will be the year of VR we will see a lot of new devices with a much greater technology than the ones that are currently on the market.
Yep, that's true - this will be the best year for both investing and enjoying the VR technology

yes you are right. this 2018 year is revolution year for crypto world. each good project will give good benefits. mark.space is the one good project this will be great opportunity for us. i think, i joined.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

NEWSFLASH⚡

Wow that's sick!

What a time to be alive. I think providing the measurements is cheaper than buying the magic mirror but both technologies are amazing.

Well, if you're rich you could buy one of these for at home. And the costs will decrease lots over the years
The traditional notion on how we conduct businesses and how we deal with our daily lives will undergo changes in relation to the adoption of VR technology and MARK.SPACE is fortunate to be one of the front liners of this technology. Smiley
Even more with blockchain.
VR will be very useful for some things, but i cant say everything.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
The traditional notion on how we conduct businesses and how we deal with our daily lives will undergo changes in relation to the adoption of VR technology and MARK.SPACE is fortunate to be one of the front liners of this technology. Smiley
Jump to: