Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 239. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Happy new year.
Pretty excited about 2018. This should be the year crypto becomes even much much bigger.
Let's hope MARK.SPACE will be one of the success stories of this year !
Activity: 152
Merit: 101
Great news for the loyal supporters of MARK.SPACE how us. 3 days more time for invest with the 40% bonus! Smiley

I discovered mark space on the 31st.
I was able to take advantage of the offer.
Happy New Year everyone Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Great news for the loyal supporters of MARK.SPACE how us. 3 days more time for invest with the 40% bonus! Smiley

i joined this offer, thank you for share. i was very busy with my work so whence i come here and saw this offer limitation so quick joined. i know mark.space project is popular project. this project will be give good benefits. i wish you guys happy new year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
just a reminder that only one day left!

BREAKING NEWS!

Lately, and especially today, our systems and the Ethereum network have been extremely overloaded and due to technical problems we were not able to accept many of contributions from our supporters, two-factor authentication did not work, the queue of unprocessed transactions reached a critical level. We do not have a right and we cannot deprive our loyal supporters of a 40% bonus! WE DECIDED TO EXTEND OUR PRESALE FOR 3 LAST DAYS OF THIS YEAR UP TO DECEMBER 31, 2017!!!

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

The last day for the 40% presale. Less than 8 hours in fact. Then there will be a quiet period until the ICO starting on 23 Jan 2018. Can we expect some things in the meantime?
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
where i can find my referral link?

Nowhere. We do not have one, as we popular enough without it
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
where i can find my referral link?
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Just to warn you guys, somebody opened a fake twitter account and is doing a fake mark.space airdrop and asking for fees if you join.
https://twitter.com/markspaceio this is the only official twitter account from mark.space.
Thanks for the info, we have to be careful with the false accounts, I think the number of people trying to cheat and make money with it is incredible.
Alas, but several of my friends transferred them money( what a pity that the scammers are trying to enrich themselves at the expense of others( But I'm sure they will come out sideways

Tell your friends to check, double check, triple check addresses, go to etherscan and check contract's owners etc...it's too easy to get scammed
The thing that you/we have to do first is bookmark their official website and the other official social media (from their official website).

Yes, this is getting elementary now. Always bookmark all the stuff in the beginning, same like with for example exchange addresses.
It was always elementary, but today are many new trader with less experiance and so it is good to mention it regularly.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
just a reminder that only one day left!

BREAKING NEWS!

Lately, and especially today, our systems and the Ethereum network have been extremely overloaded and due to technical problems we were not able to accept many of contributions from our supporters, two-factor authentication did not work, the queue of unprocessed transactions reached a critical level. We do not have a right and we cannot deprive our loyal supporters of a 40% bonus! WE DECIDED TO EXTEND OUR PRESALE FOR 3 LAST DAYS OF THIS YEAR UP TO DECEMBER 31, 2017!!!

Will participants be  required to verify residence or identity before claiming the actual tokens?

Each KYC verification process required your identity and residency address. if mark.space have official requirement for KYC verification then then u have to do KYC when you want to withdrew tokens. KYC is very easy process. 
Activity: 203
Looks and feels like an interesting project, my thought on VR and Virtual shopping etc are that it has great prospects for the future. VR systems will be easily available once their production costs lower. In the process already.. More business using VR in general already and will open the doors for virtual reality platforms.

Also With all the emphasis on Co2 foot prints etc certain cities around the world only allowing electric cars soon such as Central London. The whole idea of shopping and saving on transport costs, time etc make virtual reality economical right

Hoping someone could share more information about the total supply etc to help build a better position before making a purchase as the sale is about to expire soon....

Anyway thanks and Best wishes to you all for the new year
Activity: 34
VR will be the most used technology in next year's. The project Mark.Space is exploring this in the maximum. Good investiment
Activity: 34
Will participants be  required to verify residence or identity before claiming the actual tokens?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Just to warn you guys, somebody opened a fake twitter account and is doing a fake mark.space airdrop and asking for fees if you join.
https://twitter.com/markspaceio this is the only official twitter account from mark.space.
Thanks for the info, we have to be careful with the false accounts, I think the number of people trying to cheat and make money with it is incredible.
Alas, but several of my friends transferred them money( what a pity that the scammers are trying to enrich themselves at the expense of others( But I'm sure they will come out sideways

Tell your friends to check, double check, triple check addresses, go to etherscan and check contract's owners etc...it's too easy to get scammed
The thing that you/we have to do first is bookmark their official website and the other official social media (from their official website).

Yes, this is getting elementary now. Always bookmark all the stuff in the beginning, same like with for example exchange addresses.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Already more then 3.6 million USD in pre-sale, I can see a successful ICO here and that before the main ICO has started Smiley
Still time to get some tokens as the pre-ICO is running until 31.12. Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
is there Mark.space project giving new year offers, promo. i want to know this great project offer for new year celebration.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
BREAKING NEWS!

Wow, thanks a second chance! Missed the first one because of X-mas.
This is wonderful gift for investors, 40% bonus it's very substantially, in this situation when so much is already raised. This is good opportunity to take ticket to the rocket on the eve of New Year holiday.

Good news, makes perfect sense to start the new year with a new bonus, hurry up people Smiley
Activity: 350
There are a lot of cheaper and less bulky VR headsets coming in the near future. Wireless headsets will be the new standard.

And with the release of these new wireless VR headsets, more people will eventually buy one. So there will be more potential customers for businesses that want to promote their products in a virtual store on Mark.Space.

Also more contents will come out for use with VR controller

What I think will real take VR to the next level ... feedback. You know, so you feel those smooth curves of a Jaguar and rugged exterior of a Land Rover.

VR will take the world once it becomes cheaper, and there is a lot of content to use, including marketplaces all over, as well as games, and more serious use of it, like education, date sites, movies, social games, avatar socialization, etc.
Jump to: