Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 242. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
how many VR users can this platform support simultaneously?

is there a limited amout of space available in the ecosystem, so that scarcity is present?

They will probably have problems in the beginning if there are a lot of users. Just like in the early days of email, when someone attached a file in a mail, ''internet would crash''  Grin

I don't think mark.space will be that bad at the beginning but of course, there will be some bumps in the road.

But after beta and all i expect a smooth platform.

Haha im not comparing to the crash, I wanted to explain that new technologies always have some bumps in the road just like you said. Im guessing that VR will use a lot of energy and that might lead to overload when there are a lot of users. Smooth platform would be the best

New thing will always get a problem at the beginning. But sure we can always fix it whenever a problem occurred. None system will work without continuously updates.
I think it's still a long time before VR apps get fashionable, so I do not think there's a massive influx of customers at the beginning.

It's a good thing that markspace is establishing itself before VR tech will go mainstream.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

is there a limited amout of space available in the ecosystem, so that scarcity is present?

They will probably have problems in the beginning if there are a lot of users. Just like in the early days of email, when someone attached a file in a mail, ''internet would crash''  Grin

I don't think mark.space will be that bad at the beginning but of course, there will be some bumps in the road.

Haha im not comparing to the crash, I wanted to explain that new technologies always have some bumps in the road just like you said. Im guessing that VR will use a lot of energy and that might lead to overload when there are a lot of users. Smooth platform would be the best

New thing will always get a problem at the beginning. But sure we can always fix it whenever a problem occurred. None system will work without continuously updates.
I think it's still a long time before VR apps get fashionable, so I do not think there's a massive influx of customers at the beginning.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
none of the projects that have had a vr concept did not perform very well..spectiv and also descentreland performed poorly. why this should be different?

I think this one has a chance. The virtual real estate and stuff, third party marketplace will boost this project. just like second life virtual world

It's not like every project wich is based on VR technology is performing poorly. Just take a look at VibeHub for example. If you have invested in that and still hold your tokens you already have a nice profit. And regarding Spectiv and Decentraland. These are projects that probably need some time to really shine. Just be patient.

patient - its most inmortant in crypto. Im also was invested in Vibe (other VR project) but sold too early. And now price x6 from ICO price  Sad

Hopefully your lessons learned! Mark.space is a longterm project, launch of first districts will be in Q3-4 2018, I'm gonna hold my tokens at least until then.

By the end of 2018 I'm positive that we'll see at least a VR related crypto in top 20 coinmarketcap. VR needs to rise and shine and the combination with blockchain maybe it's what was needed
Activity: 462
none of the projects that have had a vr concept did not perform very well..spectiv and also descentreland performed poorly. why this should be different?

I think this one has a chance. The virtual real estate and stuff, third party marketplace will boost this project. just like second life virtual world

It's not like every project wich is based on VR technology is performing poorly. Just take a look at VibeHub for example. If you have invested in that and still hold your tokens you already have a nice profit. And regarding Spectiv and Decentraland. These are projects that probably need some time to really shine. Just be patient.

patient - its most inmortant in crypto. Im also was invested in Vibe (other VR project) but sold too early. And now price x6 from ICO price  Sad

Hopefully your lessons learned! Mark.space is a longterm project, launch of first districts will be in Q3-4 2018, I'm gonna hold my tokens at least until then.
The projects mentioned above all bring good profits to investors. The only spectiv isn't out yet and also token is not about vr it is about decentralized ad platform.

So there is a statistic about vr project makes their investors happy.
It is still early for VR technology, until it begins to adopt the technology massively these projects will not finish taking off.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

patient - its most inmortant in crypto. Im also was invested in Vibe (other VR project) but sold too early. And now price x6 from ICO price  Sad

The projects mentioned above all bring good profits to investors. The only spectiv isn't out yet and also token is not about vr it is about decentralized ad platform.

So there is a statistic about vr project makes their investors happy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I like searching for hidden gems. There are projects that raise over 100 million usd but it'll be hard to go 1000x ya know what I'm saying? I want something like the next Ethereum, NEO or Dash. Coins that could've turned you into millionaire if you bought in at the low. With partners like Land Rover  and Jaguar  on board I hope this is the one.

You mean car manufactured gigant? They have partnership with them? Where I can read this?

Yes, they are.

Actually, it is in the whitepaper.

If you are interested in a project you should read whitepaper very thoroughly.

So, they collaborate with MarSpace? In which way? How they will using their platform or..?

They probably are going to rent space to launch a VR showroom for their cars. You can get a first impression from the car space in their demo.

Its very interesting. With such big partners MarkSpace have a huge future  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

They will probably have problems in the beginning if there are a lot of users. Just like in the early days of email, when someone attached a file in a mail, ''internet would crash''  Grin

Activity: 406
Merit: 107
always do your own research and read all information that you could find. Mark.Space is unique VR project and i found most interesting in all VR projects currently going on. 
Totally agree with you. The range of opportunities offered by the platform can not offer none of the existing competitors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 588

They will probably have problems in the beginning if there are a lot of users. Just like in the early days of email, when someone attached a file in a mail, ''internet would crash''  Grin

that's the purpose of a beta, to test out the platform and iron out any kinks. this should ensure a smooth launch.
Activity: 490

Haha nice analogy Smiley
It will depend how they will create their infrastructure. if it's blockchain based it would be decentralised enough to handle big loads.
Maybe the total users that can login will be limited.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Haha nice analogy Smiley
It will depend how they will create their infrastructure. if it's blockchain based it would be decentralised enough to handle big loads.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 490
Èverything is quite good about this project but, one thing I don't understand is the need for second stage of ICO?

I think is to keep some sort of liquidity for the future, many ico do that.

I think multi stage ICO's are very common now for the fact that it will actually enable more investors to participate but with lesser discounts. It's also an effective marketing strategy. Imho. Smiley
After some time, new investors will appear, because during this time the project team will show their efficiency. So I think this is win-win option.

new investors can buy them from exchanges also. they don't need to wait for the second stage of ICO to happen.
Maybe it just to prevent if there are many holders, so it only have small liquidity.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Èverything is quite good about this project but, one thing I don't understand is the need for second stage of ICO?

I think is to keep some sort of liquidity for the future, many ico do that.

I think multi stage ICO's are very common now for the fact that it will actually enable more investors to participate but with lesser discounts. It's also an effective marketing strategy. Imho. Smiley
After some time, new investors will appear, because during this time the project team will show their efficiency. So I think this is win-win option.

new investors can buy them from exchanges also. they don't need to wait for the second stage of ICO to happen.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Jump to: