Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 243. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Thanks to your platform, you are going to create a new space not just for shopping but also to improve the marketing or to show something to people which are not there.  For exemple customers who live too far. People are more and more connected and markspace know this. They want to give us a platform that will give us one more thing in this connected space. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
how many VR users can this platform support simultaneously?

is there a limited amout of space available in the ecosystem, so that scarcity is present?
Activity: 476
i am sure that the second phase of the MARK.SPACE ico will also successful and the softcap will raise easy Smiley
Yes, she will. The Team introduced enough to make Mark.Space a success in all its phases, but still dream of some partnerships and new ads, this would take them even further. But only the raw work itself speaks
Its still a long way off, maybe mark space has already become popular at that time.

I think it's a good time for ICOs right now so I expect Mark.Space to achieve their goals. 3D/VR are the future.
Activity: 490
i am sure that the second phase of the MARK.SPACE ico will also successful and the softcap will raise easy Smiley
Yes, she will. The Team introduced enough to make Mark.Space a success in all its phases, but still dream of some partnerships and new ads, this would take them even further. But only the raw work itself speaks
Its still a long way off, maybe mark space has already become popular at that time.
Activity: 686
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I just can not understand one thing, why start second ICO if you can buy a coin on exchanges?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I thin ‘the secound ico phase is realistic, it’s to collect more fund when the developpement will be advanced. Investors will invest more in MARK.SPACE when the development will go on, the risk will be lower.
Activity: 420
The only thing I do not like about this project is the second round of the ICO, which will take place after a very long time.
A lot can change during the year.

I know this was talked about a week or 2 ago. Did the devs ever state the reason behind that?

I don't think there has been an official statement about why they have the second round of the ICO or did I miss it. Would be nice to know though.
The road map shows the date of the ICO, I think it will not damage the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
The only thing I do not like about this project is the second round of the ICO, which will take place after a very long time.

I know this was talked about a week or 2 ago. Did the devs ever state the reason behind that?

I don't think there has been an official statement about why they have the second round of the ICO or did I miss it. Would be nice to know though.
In my opinion reason is really simple - they want to collect more funds for developing this product
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Merit: 106
The project got good partneship i would not be surprised if it does very well, i mean Porche got into this

Yes, these partnership will definitely help to make Mark.Space successful. However, people shouldn't invest here with the hope for a quick x10, x100. I don't say that this isn't possible. All I mean is that it might take some time and people should be patient and give the VR-technology time to grow.

There is almost no project which would guarantee such high returns so fast. If an investor really believe in this project, he will wait for one or two years to see the whole potential of it. Then we will be able to talk about X10 or x100.

yes only hodl a lil bit. fast growing is not the best. Better slow and stable. If more and more investors will join the project it would be the best.

vr blockchain project are totally for long term. it takes a huge amount of time and developement to get the project ready for new investing partnerships, but if the ship set sail, only a big fat storm can hold it in bay Smiley

learn to hodl!
Yep you can look at vibe hub. Their ICO was extremely successful and now their tokens are very expensive
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
The project got good partneship i would not be surprised if it does very well, i mean Porche got into this

Yes, these partnership will definitely help to make Mark.Space successful. However, people shouldn't invest here with the hope for a quick x10, x100. I don't say that this isn't possible. All I mean is that it might take some time and people should be patient and give the VR-technology time to grow.

There is almost no project which would guarantee such high returns so fast. If an investor really believe in this project, he will wait for one or two years to see the whole potential of it. Then we will be able to talk about X10 or x100.

yes only hodl a lil bit. fast growing is not the best. Better slow and stable. If more and more investors will join the project it would be the best.

vr blockchain project are totally for long term. it takes a huge amount of time and developement to get the project ready for new investing partnerships, but if the ship set sail, only a big fat storm can hold it in bay Smiley

learn to hodl!
Activity: 238
Merit: 131

Activity: 196

Indeed, being such a recent technology and that we do not know how it is going to evolve in the market, it is soon to talk about real growth expectations.
Despite being little applied at present, VR is something that is very much targeted and promised for the near future, and in several areas of performance, Mark.Space has some of the best and this will be a differential. I can not imagine a future without using at least half of what is presented today with RV.

Well we all know that a lot of companies are working on VR, google, apple, facebook.. so MARK.SPACE is amoung a great list.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

i believe that no project can guarantee a fast return, in my opinion investors must adopt a strategy of long-hold, with a little wait they can get good results even x100 why not? i'm waiting for the second round of the ico...
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Activity: 350

I can't stand when people want to talk about what the price will be after the ICO or how much you can make off the ICO. Those are people that are just looking for quick gains. People that actually want to invest into the project will be holding it.

Yes, this project is one year at least, so holding that amount of time, will get you the most profits, if that is what you want, I think if people want quick profits, they should just daytrade, they could earn a lot if they could do it right, for project, its a more secure way to earn, day trading is riskier than do ICOs.
Activity: 93

I can't stand when people want to talk about what the price will be after the ICO or how much you can make off the ICO. Those are people that are just looking for quick gains. People that actually want to invest into the project will be holding it.
Jump to: