Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 277. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
have you already aquiered some potential investors and companys who are going to place their shops/products on mark space?
This is more likely to be called a partnership, and yeah this will be a good indicator to know how big this project will start.

They have already big partners like Jaguar, Landrover etc. stated in the ANN topic post. There are a lot of different companies.

Any idea how the partnerships work? Is the idea to set up a virtual show room to be able to walk through and look at luxury cars?

I think that's the idea, I only saw the shoes shop for now but I think it's not really different if you speak about cars (the idea, because for sure a car needs more details)
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Do the partners create their own 3D objects for MarkSpace or does MarkSpace help them with that?

afaik there is a sandbox app where they can use and build their own enviroment with the mark space tools. i guess the pictures of the products, they have to provide them themselfs Smiley

Yeah I'm talking about the pictures of the products, they're not actually pictures right? I mean who cares about a photo of a Jaguar, I can Google that. I want to know how you get a 3D VR Jaguar in MarkSpace, is there a special process?

I doubt mark.space team will do the 3D models for users, so to be able to have a proper model for advertising, they would still have to hire a professional 3D designer for that- For less complex images, i am sure their tool will be enough.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I used to use krpano to develop 3D or VR applications.
I studied your demo carefully , This is really new 3d solution.
the shelves decor looks like a real merch.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
have you already aquiered some potential investors and companys who are going to place their shops/products on mark space?
This is more likely to be called a partnership, and yeah this will be a good indicator to know how big this project will start.

They have already big partners like Jaguar, Landrover etc. stated in the ANN topic post. There are a lot of different companies.

Any idea how the partnerships work? Is the idea to set up a virtual show room to be able to walk through and look at luxury cars?

Don't know but that's what I imagine how it will work. A test drive would be cool, too.  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Do the partners create their own 3D objects for MarkSpace or does MarkSpace help them with that?

afaik there is a sandbox app where they can use and build their own enviroment with the mark space tools. i guess the pictures of the products, they have to provide them themselfs Smiley

Yeah I'm talking about the pictures of the products, they're not actually pictures right? I mean who cares about a photo of a Jaguar, I can Google that. I want to know how you get a 3D VR Jaguar in MarkSpace, is there a special process?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 476
my attention was attracted by the detailed road map
I would not say that in my opinion the most common
I believe that it is very different from others convenient and all the information you need free
I can't say but I very much like their map
looks realistic and this is important
I am sure that they will follow this road map when you begin working
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
I believe that it is very different from others convenient and all the information you need free
looks realistic and this is important
the press writes about them, it's cool
isn't all of the projects promoted in the press ?
don't think about all of the projects will be writing such a serious media outlet such as Forbes
the appearance of the project media is just a great figure for a project
I always pay attention to whether the project with the media or not
media is one of the most important components of ICO
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
don't think about all of the projects will be writing such a serious media outlet such as Forbes
I always pay attention to whether the project with the media or not
and how can I contact the developers?
the social network isn't fit for it?
mean in real life it's even possible?
I think that Yes, why not?
because still it will be hard
I hope that he did not want to see developers
still it would be interesting
I hope that all issues can be solved with the help of social networking and no major problems with the project not appear
the social network isn't fit for it?
mean in real life it's even possible?
I think that Yes, why not?
because still it will be hard
I hope that he did not want to see developers
still it would be interesting