Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 276. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
i am pretty curious how this will end up in 2018 Smiley i believe that the token will rise steadily Smiley

I am always looking to other VR related tokens like MANA and VIBE. Both are doing really well, I think Mark.Space can follow their path.

Have you done any research on them? Do you have any pros you can share? I think the community would like to hear about some of the benefits that Mark Space has over its competitors.
Both of these companies are well known in crypto world and traditional markets so it was rather obvious
We are at the beginning of VR technology. Every time there will be more projects and more people interested in them as it becomes cheaper.
Well, maybe we will see the VR hardware sold out later, just like sold-out vga in my country because of mining  Grin

i will buy one if price is friendly with my pocket and try markspace technology
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
 Cheesy i must confirm the the 3D/VR will be a great team. All the best for MARK.SPACE  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I like that the developers will expand the virtual city, taking into account the interests of the owners of virtual facilities. So that prices for objects of virtual real estate did not decrease. If the project becomes popular, you can get a good profit from reselling or renting these premises.
Yes, since the blockchain, people are eager to buy anything that is blockchain related, so It will not be a surprise if people start buying VR properties
At least the first time shopping will surely be in favor of all shoppers... if you can get a glance of the home you want to buy in VR it's already way further than the current way of looking at houses.
You could nodge it up and really create a dynamic VR enviroment, but I think that this is maybe to early to have it Smiley
Imagine walking in the VR world trough a house with a burning fireplace, kids running arround, the queen of the house behind the stove Smiley) like it would be when you go and see the house irl Smiley

Yes, real estate might be one of the early adopters together with gaming and entertainment. Retail might follow but some more advancement is needed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
confirm, the vision of MARK.SPACE and the potential of this platform is great.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
i am pretty curious how this will end up in 2018 Smiley i believe that the token will rise steadily Smiley

I am always looking to other VR related tokens like MANA and VIBE. Both are doing really well, I think Mark.Space can follow their path.

Have you done any research on them? Do you have any pros you can share? I think the community would like to hear about some of the benefits that Mark Space has over its competitors.
Both of these companies are well known in crypto world and traditional markets so it was rather obvious
We are at the beginning of VR technology. Every time there will be more projects and more people interested in them as it becomes cheaper.
Well, maybe we will see the VR hardware sold out later, just like sold-out vga in my country because of mining  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Activity: 490
Very interesting Project, Reserved Urdu Translations, Please confirm my reservation by sending me PM, Thanks
My Telegram: Wasimalik

My recent,

AMLT: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2573116
DIMPAY: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2542221

You can go here sir : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-markspace-next-generation-of-internet-ended-2312131
Or maybe join the telegram for fast reply : https://t.me/markspaceio
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Very interesting Project, Reserved Urdu Translations, Please confirm my reservation by sending me PM, Thanks

My recent,

Go away spammer! This isn't bounty thread and no one want urdu translation because no one is going to read it
Activity: 574

My recent,

Merit: 106

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think the MARK.SPACE is really serious and competent. But the future of the project will also depend of the expension of that team and maybe also from partnership. The ecosystem will need Nice VR developer to provide great content.
Nowadays is a bit soon for the technology, there are not too many applications for it. But I think that projects who start right now will have an advantage over those that start later because they will have already established themselves in the market.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think the MARK.SPACE is really serious and competent. But the future of the project will also depend of the expension of that team and maybe also from partnership. The ecosystem will need Nice VR developer to provide great content.
Activity: 392
the press writes about them, it's cool
isn't all of the projects promoted in the press ?
don't think about all of the projects will be writing such a serious media outlet such as Forbes
the appearance of the project media is just a great figure for a project
I always pay attention to whether the project with the media or not
media is one of the most important components of ICO
the roadmap is very detailed also whitepaper,the greater visibility in the media is equally important helps to reach and make known to a bigger number of people, potential investors, the project...
If they achieve to complete every detail of their roadmap and whitepaper this will be very profitable for both the devs and investors. There are not that many VR+Blockchain projects out there.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Do the partners create their own 3D objects for MarkSpace or does MarkSpace help them with that?

afaik there is a sandbox app where they can use and build their own enviroment with the mark space tools. i guess the pictures of the products, they have to provide them themselfs Smiley

Yeah I'm talking about the pictures of the products, they're not actually pictures right? I mean who cares about a photo of a Jaguar, I can Google that. I want to know how you get a 3D VR Jaguar in MarkSpace, is there a special process?

I doubt mark.space team will do the 3D models for users, so to be able to have a proper model for advertising, they would still have to hire a professional 3D designer for that- For less complex images, i am sure their tool will be enough.

Yeah, perhaps they will allow the user to choose or provide their own 3d models to use in the VR platform, that is less complicated and far cheaper than building an entire 3d model library that needs constant updates, and the model does not require that to function well.
Activity: 686
Do the partners create their own 3D objects for MarkSpace or does MarkSpace help them with that?

afaik there is a sandbox app where they can use and build their own enviroment with the mark space tools. i guess the pictures of the products, they have to provide them themselfs Smiley

Yeah I'm talking about the pictures of the products, they're not actually pictures right? I mean who cares about a photo of a Jaguar, I can Google that. I want to know how you get a 3D VR Jaguar in MarkSpace, is there a special process?

I doubt mark.space team will do the 3D models for users, so to be able to have a proper model for advertising, they would still have to hire a professional 3D designer for that- For less complex images, i am sure their tool will be enough.

Yeah, perhaps they will allow the user to choose or provide their own 3d models to use in the VR platform, that is less complicated and far cheaper than building an entire 3d model library that needs constant updates, and the model does not require that to function well.
For this and other reasons I see as essential the involvement of the Team with support in Btct, there are always ideas and suggestions that can leverage your project even though I think that the expense with a professional designer is not on schedule and the Team should not to implement
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
the press writes about them, it's cool
isn't all of the projects promoted in the press ?
don't think about all of the projects will be writing such a serious media outlet such as Forbes
the appearance of the project media is just a great figure for a project
I always pay attention to whether the project with the media or not
media is one of the most important components of ICO
the roadmap is very detailed also whitepaper,the greater visibility in the media is equally important helps to reach and make known to a bigger number of people, potential investors, the project...
Jump to: