Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 279. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
VR is going to be huge, it's just not very piratical and cheap at the moment, but we will get there in few years i guess
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology

Aside from that, its already steadily becoming mainstream. I know VR is the future.

What happened to Playstation's plans for VR? Are those already in production?

Yeah, they are in production, VR headset cost is about $450.

I dont believe gaming and VR will be a huge succes, gaming is a relaxing thing.

I think HTC Phone is going pretty much all in on VR tech for next Phone versions

Gaming and VR will definitely become a great success somewhere in the future, it just needs the right games. Imagen all this mmog in VR. At the current state most people don't want to pay the 400$ for a VR Headset, and as the hardware base is low producer also don't throw in high class games :/ But I think with time and dropping prices it will also get a bigger user base and with it more high class games.

VR Gaming will be huge for sure. Just recently Bethesda launched the VR version of Fallout 4. Too bad for me that I don't have suitable VR equipment, I'd love to test it.

Oh, didn't hear of fallout on vr. Actually, it is a great idea to put an after apocalypse game to vr. I don't need to play anything, wandering around can be enough for me.

I am a believer of vr tech and i believe Mark.Space will be huge too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I like that the developers will expand the virtual city, taking into account the interests of the owners of virtual facilities. So that prices for objects of virtual real estate did not decrease. If the project becomes popular, you can get a good profit from reselling or renting these premises.

Yes, since the blockchain, people are eager to buy anything that is blockchain related, so It will not be a surprise if people start buying VR properties

So in this case you're that we're in bubble right now, like when we were in the .com bubble, people used to buy everything related to the internet
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
the press writes about them, it's cool
isn't all of the projects promoted in the press ?
don't think about all of the projects will be writing such a serious media outlet such as Forbes
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
isn't all of the projects promoted in the press ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology

Aside from that, its already steadily becoming mainstream. I know VR is the future.

I think HTC Phone is going pretty much all in on VR tech for next Phone versions

Gaming and VR will definitely become a great success somewhere in the future, it just needs the right games. Imagen all this mmog in VR. At the current state most people don't want to pay the 400$ for a VR Headset, and as the hardware base is low producer also don't throw in high class games :/ But I think with time and dropping prices it will also get a bigger user base and with it more high class games.

VR Gaming will be huge for sure. Just recently Bethesda launched the VR version of Fallout 4. Too bad for me that I don't have suitable VR equipment, I'd love to test it.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
This question, if you now buy tokens, then one room is given for free. Then if afterwards these tokens are sold or spent, then the free room will remain in the property? Or is it necessary to have tokens to own this room?
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I like that the developers will expand the virtual city, taking into account the interests of the owners of virtual facilities. So that prices for objects of virtual real estate did not decrease. If the project becomes popular, you can get a good profit from reselling or renting these premises.
Yes, since the blockchain, people are eager to buy anything that is blockchain related, so It will not be a surprise if people start buying VR properties
At least the first time shopping will surely be in favor of all shoppers... if you can get a glance of the home you want to buy in VR it's already way further than the current way of looking at houses.
You could nodge it up and really create a dynamic VR enviroment, but I think that this is maybe to early to have it Smiley
Imagine walking in the VR world trough a house with a burning fireplace, kids running arround, the queen of the house behind the stove Smiley) like it would be when you go and see the house irl Smiley

Something tells me that the first people to buy objects on this platform will be gamers. Personally, I'll buy a place and build a house)
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
They have some partnership with real estate projects right now? Or planning about partnership with some?

i think somebody mentioned something about this before, but i'm not sure 100%

however it's something that would make sense to do, you can easily explore the house/apartment in VR
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
They have some partnership with real estate projects right now? Or planning about partnership with some?
Activity: 588

Its really amazing that there will be two options of making profit with mark.space if you invest early, first their token should increase in value and second, there will be an option to trade with virtual real estate if everything goes to plan.

I wonder if we'll be able to buy virtual real estate and then rent it out thru the blockchain.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com

Its really amazing that there will be two options of making profit with mark.space if you invest early, first their token should increase in value and second, there will be an option to trade with virtual real estate if everything goes to plan.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
At least the first time shopping will surely be in favor of all shoppers... if you can get a glance of the home you want to buy in VR it's already way further than the current way of looking at houses.
You could nodge it up and really create a dynamic VR enviroment, but I think that this is maybe to early to have it Smiley
Imagine walking in the VR world trough a house with a burning fireplace, kids running arround, the queen of the house behind the stove Smiley) like it would be when you go and see the house irl Smiley
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 238
Merit: 17
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Im sure people will use VR, the developpement take time and even more time to take a big places in the market. But I think that the VR industrywill skyrocket in the following years.
I agree with you. But given the fact that technology is developing in our world, this process can go much faster than we think. The main thing is to create live competition.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

We are here all pretty convinced that the VR/AR market will be growing over the next years but does anyone of you have some numbers about how much it is predicted to grow? It would be interesting to read some expert's predictions.
For example, you can read this article, Carnegie Mellon professor and game company CEO, made far-ranging predictions:

https://www.networkworld.com/article/3043979/virtualization/40-virtual-reality-predictions.html

It's filled with article which predict a gigantic boom of the technology.
http://www.eweek.com/innovation/predictions-2018-ar-vr-coming-to-a-workplace-near-you

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Markspace will be used for virtual space only or there will be other features also like collaborating with celebs for live shows etc.?

Tha may be possible to do, but mark.space will only give the tools to make the conference and to send or receive payments and information, the technology, hardware, will have to be provided for third parties, so it will be possible, but in conjunction with other projects, like VibHub.
Jump to: