Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 280. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
Nah, im still hoping that this will only be an alternative, useful alternative.
The real one is always better.
I agree. Do not confuse reality with virtuality. In the virtual world are all well and all wishes come true, but to live in reality.

Did you watch surrogates?

This kind of projects believing me that kind of future is not impossible.

At the end, we may all live in virtuality.
Of course I watched this movie! And if you revise it again, you will understand that the main idea was just to get away from life in the virtual world and start living in the real world! That's why I'm saying that VR is good. but it must be in moderation!
For me, live in virtuality isnt more interesting than live in real life.
I dont know if its true but im pretty sure most of people are feeling like that too.
Virtuality could fit many things, but not everything.

I am not sure about it.

In virtual reality, you only have a headset right now. Maybe gloves but they only for showing things. You can't feel anything where you are at there.

But what will happen your all body will get some vr sensors and you can feel everything in there?

At that point, it would be better than the real life itself.

Haha! The matrix is slowly becoming more and more real.  Before you know it, you only have your conciousness in a simulated reality, with sensors attached to you that zap you, when you step off the line.

I think spending too much time in VR could possibly efect your sleep, make you restless or relive some experiences in the dream.  Without talking of long term usage and psyhiological problems like alienation, anxiety...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
I fully agree with you, the project inspires confidence!
Yes, recently I often see scam, but not in this case
This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages
What are the advantages you say?

Once again, here are some of our main advantages:

-   High-level readiness, even before the ICO (check our demo to experience it yourself);
-   Cross-platform use: our product runs on practically any platform; any type of smartphone, tablet, desktop PC, and even on Smart-TV.
-   User-friendliness: no knowledge of programming language required to use the platform and to create your own virtual spaces;
-   This project is developed in-house and funded by its founders;

Cross-platform use and user-friendliness should not even be mentioned as an advantage. That is something a product has to have as a basis. I wouldnt even take the project serious if it wasnt for these points.

But the high-level readiness is something that might be a big advantage

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Markspace will be used for virtual space only or there will be other features also like collaborating with celebs for live shows etc.?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
Nah, im still hoping that this will only be an alternative, useful alternative.
The real one is always better.
I agree. Do not confuse reality with virtuality. In the virtual world are all well and all wishes come true, but to live in reality.

Did you watch surrogates?

This kind of projects believing me that kind of future is not impossible.

At the end, we may all live in virtuality.
Of course I watched this movie! And if you revise it again, you will understand that the main idea was just to get away from life in the virtual world and start living in the real world! That's why I'm saying that VR is good. but it must be in moderation!
For me, live in virtuality isnt more interesting than live in real life.
I dont know if its true but im pretty sure most of people are feeling like that too.
Virtuality could fit many things, but not everything.

I am not sure about it.

In virtual reality, you only have a headset right now. Maybe gloves but they only for showing things. You can't feel anything where you are at there.

But what will happen your all body will get some vr sensors and you can feel everything in there?

At that point, it would be better than the real life itself.
Activity: 140
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology

Aside from that, its already steadily becoming mainstream. I know VR is the future.

What happened to Playstation's plans for VR? Are those already in production?

Yeah, they are in production, VR headset cost is about $450.

I dont believe gaming and VR will be a huge succes, gaming is a relaxing thing.

I think HTC Phone is going pretty much all in on VR tech for next Phone versions
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
have you already aquiered some potential investors and companys who are going to place their shops/products on mark space?
This is more likely to be called a partnership, and yeah this will be a good indicator to know how big this project will start.

They have already big partners like Jaguar, Landrover etc. stated in the ANN topic post. There are a lot of different companies.
Activity: 210
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages

-   High-level readiness, even before the ICO (check our demo to experience it yourself);
-   Cross-platform use: our product runs on practically any platform; any type of smartphone, tablet, desktop PC, and even on Smart-TV.
-   User-friendliness: no knowledge of programming language required to use the platform and to create your own virtual spaces;

I like the team too!! Good collection of people with knowhow.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology

Aside from that, its already steadily becoming mainstream. I know VR is the future.

And that's just the headset? Not a PSX 4/headset combo? Any idea on the selling numbers?
Activity: 238
Merit: 102

I don't know where you live but you can get PlayStation VR kit for just $199 at Walmart right now and if you don't have a PS4, those are also frequently on sale this holiday season.

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

thats great facts, thanks for the summary. Smiley
Team of this project includes very purposeful guys - who on their own enthusiasm could develop this idea from scratch. I think they will succeed.
Every single project needs to have a great team behind it to achieve success and to maintain it
Activity: 518

Team of this project includes very purposeful guys - who on their own enthusiasm could develop this idea from scratch. I think they will succeed.
Merit: 131

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will lose his avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also interested, maybe it's at some point to turn into a virtual world Wink
In general, the platform implies the possibility of creating their own 3D objects, selling different objects, advertising, digital content, etc.
What then is the main goal in general?
The goal is to provide the maximum possible number of economic interactions. Advertising will be one of the most significant sources of income for communities. Different communities created on the Mark Space platform will have the opportunity to organize events. Members of the community will be able to participate in such events using their avatars. By selling tickets to these events, the elected representatives of the community will be able to cover the costs associated with the life of the community. The community can open its store in the MARK shopping area and sell various products or provide services
It turns out again somehow everything comes down to advertising?
Advertising is like one of the ways of income of those who work inside this platform. And where do you not see the advertisement now? Our whole world is one continuous advertisement. This project gives us a new level!

Here you are absolutely right! Believe me, I have nothing against this project, I just want VR to develop, I just do not fully understand the main idea of the project
I advise you to read White Paper more attentively, go to their site and include a demo version, you will immediately see all the possibilities and potential of this platform!
Well, I certainly will. In any case, I wish good luck to the project!
Merit: 250
Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will lose his avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also interested, maybe it's at some point to turn into a virtual world Wink
In general, the platform implies the possibility of creating their own 3D objects, selling different objects, advertising, digital content, etc.
The goal is to provide the maximum possible number of economic interactions. Advertising will be one of the most significant sources of income for communities. Different communities created on the Mark Space platform will have the opportunity to organize events. Members of the community will be able to participate in such events using their avatars. By selling tickets to these events, the elected representatives of the community will be able to cover the costs associated with the life of the community. The community can open its store in the MARK shopping area and sell various products or provide services
Advertising is like one of the ways of income of those who work inside this platform. And where do you not see the advertisement now? Our whole world is one continuous advertisement. This project gives us a new level!

Here you are absolutely right! Believe me, I have nothing against this project, I just want VR to develop, I just do not fully understand the main idea of the project
I advise you to read White Paper more attentively, go to their site and include a demo version, you will immediately see all the possibilities and potential of this platform!
Merit: 131
MARK.SPACE is a great project! And i am sure that  VR could become one of the great markets in 2018!  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Friends, I certainly like the project, I always supported the ideas for the future. But do not you think that we are not yet ready for the rapid and successful development of the VR direction?
Why do you think that it has no future?
I do not think that he has no future, I believe that there is no rapid development in the near future. I think that so far the technologies simply are not developed at a sufficiently high level, so that it is possible to present the final product to the consumer
I do not agree with you, there are many quite successful VR directions.
Yes, there are many of them, but they are not of sufficient quality. The user is accustomed to receiving only the best, the slightest misunderstandings will call into question the use in everyday life of VR. Especially as the "giant companies" have long been working in this direction and yet they can not imagine something worthwhile
What companies do you mean? Maybe they just do not have enough opportunities to fulfill all the necessary points of development?
Microsoft? Google? Apple? You think they do not have enough technology, seriously?
Yes, I agree with you, but this does not mean that you should not work and try to develop in this direction! I think that now the era of VR is just beginning, just everyone is ready to go to the market, and at a fairly affordable price.
But why then do not such companies release their product to the market?
Maybe they are just afraid to also make the move first, afraid of failures and also think that the time has not come yet! In fact, Mark Space is an excellent platform with its own development (you can read all the information on their official website) and I think it is quite successful for the future, everyone started out small! In any case, we can only wait for the result, it's too early to guess!
Activity: 518

We are here all pretty convinced that the VR/AR market will be growing over the next years but does anyone of you have some numbers about how much it is predicted to grow? It would be interesting to read some expert's predictions.
For example, you can read this article, Carnegie Mellon professor and game company CEO, made far-ranging predictions:

https://www.networkworld.com/article/3043979/virtualization/40-virtual-reality-predictions.html
Activity: 588
Merit: 251

Perhaps you are right, it remains only to wait, we can help them only by spreading the information. In any case, good luck!
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

We are here all pretty convinced that the VR/AR market will be growing over the next years but does anyone of you have some numbers about how much it is predicted to grow? It would be interesting to read some expert's predictions.
Jump to: