Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 281. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
Friends, I certainly like the project, I always supported the ideas for the future. But do not you think that we are not yet ready for the rapid and successful development of the VR direction?
Why do you think that it has no future?
I do not think that he has no future, I believe that there is no rapid development in the near future. I think that so far the technologies simply are not developed at a sufficiently high level, so that it is possible to present the final product to the consumer
I do not agree with you, there are many quite successful VR directions.
Yes, there are many of them, but they are not of sufficient quality. The user is accustomed to receiving only the best, the slightest misunderstandings will call into question the use in everyday life of VR. Especially as the "giant companies" have long been working in this direction and yet they can not imagine something worthwhile
What companies do you mean? Maybe they just do not have enough opportunities to fulfill all the necessary points of development?
Microsoft? Google? Apple? You think they do not have enough technology, seriously?
Yes, I agree with you, but this does not mean that you should not work and try to develop in this direction! I think that now the era of VR is just beginning, just everyone is ready to go to the market, and at a fairly affordable price.
But why then do not such companies release their product to the market?
I think that is because there are still not enough VR devices sold to be profitable.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will lose his avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also interested, maybe it's at some point to turn into a virtual world Wink
In general, the platform implies the possibility of creating their own 3D objects, selling different objects, advertising, digital content, etc.
What then is the main goal in general?
The goal is to provide the maximum possible number of economic interactions. Advertising will be one of the most significant sources of income for communities. Different communities created on the Mark Space platform will have the opportunity to organize events. Members of the community will be able to participate in such events using their avatars. By selling tickets to these events, the elected representatives of the community will be able to cover the costs associated with the life of the community. The community can open its store in the MARK shopping area and sell various products or provide services
It turns out again somehow everything comes down to advertising?
Advertising is like one of the ways of income of those who work inside this platform. And where do you not see the advertisement now? Our whole world is one continuous advertisement. This project gives us a new level!

Here you are absolutely right! Believe me, I have nothing against this project, I just want VR to develop, I just do not fully understand the main idea of the project
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Friends, I certainly like the project, I always supported the ideas for the future. But do not you think that we are not yet ready for the rapid and successful development of the VR direction?
I do not think that he has no future, I believe that there is no rapid development in the near future. I think that so far the technologies simply are not developed at a sufficiently high level, so that it is possible to present the final product to the consumer
Yes, there are many of them, but they are not of sufficient quality. The user is accustomed to receiving only the best, the slightest misunderstandings will call into question the use in everyday life of VR. Especially as the "giant companies" have long been working in this direction and yet they can not imagine something worthwhile
What companies do you mean? Maybe they just do not have enough opportunities to fulfill all the necessary points of development?
Microsoft? Google? Apple? You think they do not have enough technology, seriously?
Yes, I agree with you, but this does not mean that you should not work and try to develop in this direction! I think that now the era of VR is just beginning, just everyone is ready to go to the market, and at a fairly affordable price.
But why then do not such companies release their product to the market?
Activity: 196
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
Nah, im still hoping that this will only be an alternative, useful alternative.
The real one is always better.
I agree. Do not confuse reality with virtuality. In the virtual world are all well and all wishes come true, but to live in reality.

Did you watch surrogates?

This kind of projects believing me that kind of future is not impossible.

At the end, we may all live in virtuality.

From todays point of view, all of those good things look impossible to be true. I can't imagine how humankind will live virtually.

The matrix , we will all live in a dreamworld fed by robots .. could very well become the future Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology
Activity: 644
Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will lose his avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also interested, maybe it's at some point to turn into a virtual world Wink
In general, the platform implies the possibility of creating their own 3D objects, selling different objects, advertising, digital content, etc.
The goal is to provide the maximum possible number of economic interactions. Advertising will be one of the most significant sources of income for communities. Different communities created on the Mark Space platform will have the opportunity to organize events. Members of the community will be able to participate in such events using their avatars. By selling tickets to these events, the elected representatives of the community will be able to cover the costs associated with the life of the community. The community can open its store in the MARK shopping area and sell various products or provide services
Advertising is like one of the ways of income of those who work inside this platform. And where do you not see the advertisement now? Our whole world is one continuous advertisement. This project gives us a new level!
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
Activity: 700
Activity: 700
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Activity: 644
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?

Hi! Unsold tokens will be transferred to second stage of ICO (2019).

This tokens will be frozen by smartcontract till 2019?

no no i thinks you mean 2018? Wink
Over 1 year that i can not belive.
This is actually the case, in January 2019, the start of Phase 2.

Once again, MRK token will be listed on exchanges right after ICO Round I, i.e. after Feb. 28
2 years holding is loooooong time, and i thinks its bad.
what about bounty hunter? if token is unlocked together both investor and bounty hunter, big dump will happen and token will be worthless.
btw, if devs want us to hold, i think bounty hunter can do that and not for investor.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
what types of projects or products can anyone make using MARK.SPACE and with what browsers and programs can it work with Huh Roll Eyes

Its a marketplace inside a virtual world using VR, so, anything really, a shop for virtual goods, learning, social interaction, etc. there are a lot of things that can be created really, you could offer your services as a teacher, or as trainer, etc.
Maybe today the technology isn't as evolve as we would like but I think with time almost every product is possible to sell in their shops.
Actually the VR is, and will always be something in constant evolution, more quality with the passage of time and less problems in the fields of action. Certainly projects that commit to start something, or introduce it to a segment, will be great in a short time, especially if its application is useful and necessary for our lives, is the case of Mark.Space, a single project, but several improved utilities
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
what types of projects or products can anyone make using MARK.SPACE and with what browsers and programs can it work with Huh Roll Eyes

Its a marketplace inside a virtual world using VR, so, anything really, a shop for virtual goods, learning, social interaction, etc. there are a lot of things that can be created really, you could offer your services as a teacher, or as trainer, etc.
Maybe today the technology isn't as evolve as we would like but I think with time almost every product is possible to sell in their shops.
Activity: 350

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Awesomee idea
Activity: 714
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I'm sure all of thses questions can be answered in a simple FAQ page in the ICO website. I would like to see the dev team answer all of them in such a page.

Or maybe they can host an AmA somewhere, on youtube for example, on a slack, on reddit, there are so many options
Jump to: