Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 283. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
The platform will be multilingual?
And what could be different?
LOL  Grin
I do not know, I just ask what languages this platform will support to understand how big the company plans for this project!
In fact, this and many other elements of the virtual world will depend on the amount of investment!
Wow realy?
I do not know about that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
LOL  Grin
I do not know, I just ask what languages this platform will support to understand how big the company plans for this project!
In fact, this and many other elements of the virtual world will depend on the amount of investment!
LOL  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
LOL  Grin
Activity: 434
Is there any information about softcap and hardcap?
Hardcap company is $ 30,000,000
Softcap like $ 5,000,000
Wow, such a big difference  Shocked
I hope they will be able to release all their potential, even with a softcap!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Can i see from somewhere in the website how much was raised so far. There is still a long way to go but would be nice to see the progress made

Just checked the website, but I cant find any info on how much they raised so far. Sometimes they announce it on Telegram, did you check that?

Surprised to see they don't have the progress anywhere. Either way, you can just ask a dev on one of their social channels and they will get back to you.

Usually, if there is no counter, this means that there is nothing to show. Let's see what information they will announce after the pre-sale. Maybe the fees will be grand. Or not.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Softcap like $ 5,000,000
Wow, such a big difference  Shocked
Activity: 434
Softcap like $ 5,000,000
Activity: 210
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Looking through my own day-to-day life, I see that people live more of the interaction and actions in the virtual world than the real one today, all the possibilities provided by Mark.Space will surely unify the two worlds even more and provide us more convenience and simplify our tasks
Activity: 93
Can i see from somewhere in the website how much was raised so far. There is still a long way to go but would be nice to see the progress made

Just checked the website, but I cant find any info on how much they raised so far. Sometimes they announce it on Telegram, did you check that?

Surprised to see they don't have the progress anywhere. Either way, you can just ask a dev on one of their social channels and they will get back to you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Loving this project especially the partnership with SONM! THis would open up so many doors and opprotunities.

This project is going to blow up in 2018.

You just notified me of a new ICO that I did not hear about before. I see SONM ICO is in 7 days. Can you explain more about the partnership with mark.space?

Wasn't SONM in early May?
Activity: 448
i saw listed at coss.io. can you purchase there at ICO price?
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
Soon we won't have to go outside to do shopping. Markspace is a realistic project. It's a sector quite new but a sector that should explose in the nearly future. 3D/VR is the future and happy to see Markspace here.

To be honest, you dont need to go outside to do the shopping even now since there are more online shops then normal shops but i agree VR technology will give a new dimensions in selling business and can benefit both customer and seller.
Activity: 168
Soon we won't have to go outside to do shopping. Markspace is a realistic project. It's a sector quite new but a sector that should explose in the nearly future. 3D/VR is the future and happy to see Markspace here.
have you already aquiered some potential investors and companys who are going to place their shops/products on mark space?
This is more likely to be called a partnership, and yeah this will be a good indicator to know how big this project will start.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
have you already aquiered some potential investors and companys who are going to place their shops/products on mark space?
Activity: 82
Merit: 1

You may see it at http://etherscan.io
We will implement counter for ICO
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
Nah, im still hoping that this will only be an alternative, useful alternative.
The real one is always better.
I agree. Do not confuse reality with virtuality. In the virtual world are all well and all wishes come true, but to live in reality.

Did you watch surrogates?

This kind of projects believing me that kind of future is not impossible.

At the end, we may all live in virtuality.
Of course I watched this movie! And if you revise it again, you will understand that the main idea was just to get away from life in the virtual world and start living in the real world! That's why I'm saying that VR is good. but it must be in moderation!
For me, live in virtuality isnt more interesting than live in real life.
I dont know if its true but im pretty sure most of people are feeling like that too.
Virtuality could fit many things, but not everything.
Jump to: