Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 282. (Read 162087 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
I'm sure all of thses questions can be answered in a simple FAQ page in the ICO website. I would like to see the dev team answer all of them in such a page.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
i saw listed at coss.io. can you purchase there at ICO price?

You will be able to purchase there after the ICO Round I ends, i.e. after Feb. 28
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Friends, I certainly like the project, I always supported the ideas for the future. But do not you think that we are not yet ready for the rapid and successful development of the VR direction?
Why do you think that it has no future?
I do not think that he has no future, I believe that there is no rapid development in the near future. I think that so far the technologies simply are not developed at a sufficiently high level, so that it is possible to present the final product to the consumer
I do not agree with you, there are many quite successful VR directions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will lose his avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also interested, maybe it's at some point to turn into a virtual world Wink
In general, the platform implies the possibility of creating their own 3D objects, selling different objects, advertising, digital content, etc.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Friends, I certainly like the project, I always supported the ideas for the future. But do not you think that we are not yet ready for the rapid and successful development of the VR direction?

That's a good question my friend, certaintly I see more VR application nowadays but I don't know if it's ready to go mainstream, well we'll see
At the moment only a few have enough hardware power but in the future, even smartphones will be able to run VR applications smoothly.
the future will surprise us ,will be able to take advantage of the 3d / vr technology also on computers with average performance and i think also from smartphones , i think the future of technology goes hand in hand with the vr, so mark.space still has a long way ahead of if
Activity: 490
I do not think that he has no future, I believe that there is no rapid development in the near future. I think that so far the technologies simply are not developed at a sufficiently high level, so that it is possible to present the final product to the consumer
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will lose his avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also interested, maybe it's at some point to turn into a virtual world Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

That's a good question my friend, certaintly I see more VR application nowadays but I don't know if it's ready to go mainstream, well we'll see
At the moment only a few have enough hardware power but in the future, even smartphones will be able to run VR applications smoothly.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 714
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
have you already aquiered some potential investors and companys who are going to place their shops/products on mark space?
This is more likely to be called a partnership, and yeah this will be a good indicator to know how big this project will start.

They have already a lot of partnerships with really famous brands, you can see them on their website. Jaguar, Landrover, Desigual, Trussardi, just to name a few.
What have did they plan with their partners? When will they show us something they planed together?

Don't know for sure but I think these brands are planning to rent a space in a Mark.Space district and would launch VR showrooms.
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
have you already aquiered some potential investors and companys who are going to place their shops/products on mark space?
This is more likely to be called a partnership, and yeah this will be a good indicator to know how big this project will start.

They have already a lot of partnerships with really famous brands, you can see them on their website. Jaguar, Landrover, Desigual, Trussardi, just to name a few.
What have did they plan with their partners? When will they show us something they planed together?
www.Zercados.com
Looking through my own day-to-day life, I see that people live more of the interaction and actions in the virtual world than the real one today, all the possibilities provided by Mark.Space will surely unify the two worlds even more and provide us more convenience and simplify our tasks

Definitely trend is going towards online interactions for last few years now so we can expect in the near future that VR would be a part of every day life for most of us.
I hope mark.space can be one of the main players in this field by the time it happens.
Activity: 434

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
Is there any information about softcap and hardcap?
Hardcap company is $ 30,000,000
Softcap like $ 5,000,000
Wow, such a big difference  Shocked
OO thats why soft and hard cap. if there were no difference there were no need in pointing those out <.<"
the hard and softcap are pretty adjusted for this kind of project and not blown up like other ico sales <.<" this is a good indicator that the devs do know, how much they will need to realize it.
great example indeed.. not a wild guess and they only try to reach the goal which is the actual cost to develop it. If this works out, the project will make it's profit along the way.
I like their vision and approach !
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
Softcap like $ 5,000,000

Not really. You want the softcap to be low so that you can be sure the project moves forward. Then once you get past the softcap, who knows what the potential is. The more money for the project, the more can be spent on good developers and marketing!
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Softcap like $ 5,000,000

OO thats why soft and hard cap. if there were no difference there were no need in pointing those out <.<"

the hard and softcap are pretty adjusted for this kind of project and not blown up like other ico sales <.<" this is a good indicator that the devs do know, how much they will need to realize it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
The platform will be multilingual?
And what could be different?
LOL  Grin
I do not know, I just ask what languages this platform will support to understand how big the company plans for this project!
In fact, this and many other elements of the virtual world will depend on the amount of investment!
Wow realy?
I do not know about that.
Well, which elements will depend on the amount of funds collected?
Jump to: