Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 286. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.

Like with most of these things, the coolest applications are most likely the ones we haven't thought of.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of tokens is already on?
Yes, now there is a pre-sale, the initial price for one token is 0.1 $!
Are there any bonuses on sale?
Yes, there are bonuses, from 15 to 40%, depending on how many tokens are already sold. For more information, you are better to familiarize yourself with the website! https://mark.space/ru/#ICO
Another question that anything is known about the Bounty program, is it there?
Activity: 700
The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, I always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, but the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!
Of course, I understand your fear, but the era of VR is just beginning. Although the costs are still high, we can say that this investment is in the future. Over time, VR devices will become available! And even more so the first time you can use this platform without the help of special devices)
Are you saying that I can use this platform without having a VR device?
Yes, you are right, they already presented a demo version, you can see for yourself: https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
You only need a computer or mobile device!

Yes, still questioned the use of VR headsets is the lack of a large amount of content on the market. It will take some time for it to become popular!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Yes, there are bonuses, from 15 to 40%, depending on how many tokens are already sold. For more information, you are better to familiarize yourself with the website! https://mark.space/ru/#ICO
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, I always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, but the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!
Of course, I understand your fear, but the era of VR is just beginning. Although the costs are still high, we can say that this investment is in the future. Over time, VR devices will become available! And even more so the first time you can use this platform without the help of special devices)
Yes, you are right, they already presented a demo version, you can see for yourself: https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
You only need a computer or mobile device!
Activity: 82
Merit: 1

Presale with 40% bonus is already on, and it will end on Dec. 28 So, harry up - do not miss the bonus! Smiley
Activity: 714

Exactly!
You may use it with your desktop/laptop/tablet
Activity: 490
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
What is the base of your project? Tell me please)
MARK.SPACE! Next generation internet, based on blockchain and VR. The platform combines social network, ecommerce, virtual reality and blockchain.
How can I join it?

If you like to get our tokens, please register here: http://ico.markspace.io
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
VR is really the future, just see how many application of VR are in development at the moment. MARK.SPACE can have a big places as a huge ecosystem for VR application.
There are more and more ways to implement and use VR in our everyday life

yes, but VR platform is expensive in some country such as in asian country.
i will waiting VR game tournament, it will be great ppl play game using VR
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So how much will a virutal reality space cost in this platform?

Unit prices are stated in White Paper Section 2.9.2 Unit prices and varies from 10MRK to 10000MRK depending on type. Also, you may get one residential unit for free after registration at tokensale at http://ico.markspace.io

Thanks for the answers, nice to see you so active here. I assume you are part of the dev team?

What is the purpouse of the residential VR unit? And are the unitspaces on your platform limited?

Did you know that MARK.SPACE has a separate miner fund? An impressive token allocation goes to miners for their support of the platform, their rendering and storage capacity. You know what’s really cool? Any participant can become a miner in our system — so can you! Be sure to check out all benefits!

We can mining Mark Space? But this is ERC20 tokens.. so.. how?  Roll Eyes

We are in the process of developing our own blockchain, which will be used for distributed data storage and rendering of VR spaces.

That is very good news too, its definitely more secure to have your own blockchain, than relying on the etherium network, that get constantly more and more transactions on it, as new companies are built on it.
What is your first year, when you started to work?
The first year was 2015! We invested 2,5 years and $5 millions of personal funds into VR technology research, the making of prototypes and getting feedback from businesses.
What is your main idea, the goal of your project?

In a global terms the main idea is to save time and to give new opportunities for people, businesses and communities via 3D/VR-tools
Besides providing platform are you planing to create contents too?

We will create content and we will assist in creating content, yet most importantly that our users will be able to create content by themselves - even without our involvement! Think of Youtube, for instance. Most of it (if not all) of its content created by its users.
I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?

Hi! Unsold tokens will be transferred to second stage of ICO (2019).

What purpose does the second stage of ICO will serve? Is it really necessary?

And why would it be pushed to 2019? I've seen ICOs extend their ICO if they don't sell out, but never over a year later.

They decided to do the second stage of the ICO with (potentially) unsold tokens that late because they want to take time for development so that they have a lot of things to show when the second stage would start.

Sounds Fair to me but, does that means, that the complete platform will not be ready by 2019?

Please do check our Roadmap on the site. So far we plan to complete platform in 2020. However, sometimes we were able to complete some milestones ahead of schedule as it happened with constructor, for instance
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has a separate miner fund? An impressive token allocation goes to miners for their support of the platform, their rendering and storage capacity. You know what’s really cool? Any participant can become a miner in our system — so can you! Be sure to check out all benefits!

We can mining Mark Space? But this is ERC20 tokens.. so.. how?  Roll Eyes

We are in the process of developing our own blockchain, which will be used for distributed data storage and rendering of VR spaces.
Jump to: