Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 287. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
I fully agree with you, the project inspires confidence!
Yes, recently I often see scam, but not in this case
This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages
What are the advantages you say?

Once again, here are some of our main advantages:

-   High-level readiness, even before the ICO (check our demo to experience it yourself);
-   Cross-platform use: our product runs on practically any platform; any type of smartphone, tablet, desktop PC, and even on Smart-TV.
-   User-friendliness: no knowledge of programming language required to use the platform and to create your own virtual spaces;
-   This project is developed in-house and funded by its founders;
How do you work out the massive demand for power when the time comes for the business to scale?

We are reviewing various opportunities to resolve it. We already have some know how to make power consumption very efficient
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Yes, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I fully agree with you, but what are the advantages of this company?

Here are some of our main advantages:

-   High-level readiness, even before the ICO (check our demo to experience it yourself);
-   Cross-platform use: our product runs on practically any platform; any type of smartphone, tablet, desktop PC, and even on Smart-TV.
-   User-friendliness: no knowledge of programming language required to use the platform and to create your own virtual spaces;

Thank you for this summary. It can help to understand this project many new customers
Yes, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I fully agree with you, but what are the advantages of this company?

Here are some of our main advantages:

Has anyone seen a counter how many tokens are already sold? Nothing is displayed on the site. Maybe nothing is sold?

Oh, common! Smiley
Counter on the site could be fake one.
What cannot be fake is independent third party counter, like http://etherscan.io
Please go there and check MARK.SPACE results Smiley
Where I can see pre-sale progress? How much raised till now? Also what's bonus currently.
All these information is lack on your website. Maybe it only happen after I register, but that's problem. I want to know all of these before I go to next step and make investment.

You may see it at http://etherscan.io (open pre-sale results only, of course)
Current bonus is 40%
It will expire in less than two weeks, as presale ends on Dec. 28
We do plan to put counter on the website for ICO, for presale we think etherscan is enough
Bonus size and presale dates are clearly stated on website, btw.
are you looking to partnership with other VR projects like cappasity who is already in hardware market?

Of course we are considering various partnerships
So how much will a virutal reality space cost in this platform?

Unit prices are stated in White Paper Section 2.9.2 Unit prices and varies from 10MRK to 10000MRK depending on type. Also, you may get one residential unit for free after registration at tokensale at http://ico.markspace.io
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Has anyone actually tried the demos? They don't work on mobile devices yet so you'll need a desktop VR kit like Vive or Oculus. I'm interested how the browser detects that your using VR goggles and adapts to it.
Now synchronization for devices is not issue, and technology is constantly evolving, so I think in near future we can waiting for wonderful VR devices.

I'd have thunk if you're thinking about investing in a VR project you wanna know what it looks like. I mean now, not in the future.
Do you plan to launch your platform on steam? I think you will get a lot of users there because on steam are a lot of VR users.

We are considering various options and we are always open to mutually benefitial cooperation
Yes VR is called future since a while, but I think things will go faster in the following year. Project like MARK.SPACE can help a lot the industry. I think the market of VR will be insane.

More and more big companies are embracing VR.. facebook, Sony playstation, microsoft hololens, etc..
IF they all do it, it will become huge !

The list of companies you mentioned that are investing time and money into the future of VR is really impressive. These are all big companies and when they believe in a bright future of VR, they have strong reasons. That's for sure! So if Mark.space can become a part of this growing VR market, it will be worth it for all investors  that support the project from its beginning.
I'm not surprised that industry giants are investing in VR. Everyone wants to have a piece of this cake
Merit: 131
People who can communicate comfortably with others is great. Hope so it will be also easy to use for the mass. Smiley
the potential of MARK.SPACE and the 3D/VR is insane and the MARK.SPACE project might have a great future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Yes VR is called future since a while, but I think things will go faster in the following year. Project like MARK.SPACE can help a lot the industry. I think the market of VR will be insane.

More and more big companies are embracing VR.. facebook, Sony playstation, microsoft hololens, etc..
IF they all do it, it will become huge !

The list of companies you mentioned that are investing time and money into the future of VR is really impressive. These are all big companies and when they believe in a bright future of VR, they have strong reasons. That's for sure! So if Mark.space can become a part of this growing VR market, it will be worth it for all investors  that support the project from its beginning.
VR is really the future, just see how many application of VR are in development at the moment. MARK.SPACE can have a big places as a huge ecosystem for VR application.
There are more and more ways to implement and use VR in our everyday life
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
VR is really the future, just see how many application of VR are in development at the moment. MARK.SPACE can have a big places as a huge ecosystem for VR application.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
Nah, im still hoping that this will only be an alternative, useful alternative.
The real one is always better.
You look at people in the subway for example, everyone is looking at the phone Smiley
Well, it has been like that since a long time ago.
People who can communicate comfortably with others or who know each other will still communice with each other.
ohh yeahh MAEK.SPACE must and will and can expand, i am sure Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
You look at people in the subway for example, everyone is looking at the phone Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Jump to: