Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 289. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
that is, I can contact the Manager of the bounty Huh
of course yes,why not?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
that is, I can contact the Manager of the bounty Huh
Activity: 476
what about bounty here?
everything ok,what do you want to know?
what is details of how does the bounty they may have come up with something unusual

bounty thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-markspace-next-generation-of-internet-ended-2312131 check it out. nothing unusual IMO.
thank you for the answer  Wink
what about bounty here?
what is details of how does the bounty they  may have come up with something unusual
I didn't notice any flaws
it's very good ahah Grin
what about bounty here?
what is details of how does the bounty they  may have come up with something unusual
I didn't notice any flaws
Activity: 588
what about bounty here?
what is details of how does the bounty they may have come up with something unusual

bounty thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-markspace-next-generation-of-internet-ended-2312131 check it out. nothing unusual IMO.
what about bounty here?
what about bounty here?
 what about bounty here?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
yes the potential is insane and the MARK.SPACE project might have a future.  Smiley

Correct! And I'm planning to hodl it for mid to long term as this kind of projects always appreciate in value.Imho.

Same here, will hodl for quite some time. These kinds of projects could very well be disruptive in the near future and have massive gains.

blockchain vr is really worth to hodl for a long term. take a look at vibehub for example, they are already gaining a lot. Thus i believe mark.space will make its stand too in the vr world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Once it will be ready, you will just wear your VR gear and start visiting offices right? Now imagine, you start a collaboration with a company 10,000 miles far away from yours, you will just meet up via VR instead of using old call/video conferences

About it, you can buy a unit in a business district and make your meet-ups in there.

Which can be also great for icos. Think about it, an ico making a meeting with investors in his vr office. How amazing it can be.

This is especially for crypto a really interesting thing as a lot of projects have people from all over the globe if I am not wrong. Sure you could at the moment handle a lot through skype, email etc. but it would bring in some new interesting aspects to see your partners in a VR environment.
Activity: 392
yes the potential is insane and the MARK.SPACE project might have a future.  Smiley

Correct! And I'm planning to hodl it for mid to long term as this kind of projects always appreciate in value.Imho.

Same here, will hodl for quite some time. These kinds of projects could very well be disruptive in the near future and have massive gains.
that true with future technologies you can never be sure if it will be worth something in the future but its worth the risk.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Once it will be ready, you will just wear your VR gear and start visiting offices right? Now imagine, you start a collaboration with a company 10,000 miles far away from yours, you will just meet up via VR instead of using old call/video conferences

About it, you can buy a unit in a business district and make your meet-ups in there.

Which can be also great for icos. Think about it, an ico making a meeting with investors in his vr office. How amazing it can be.

this is an aspect to which I had not thought, put on the vr glasses and meet people (who are perhaps from the other side of the world) for a business meeting in a virtual office instead of the classic conferences maybe this would put more at ease everyone, maybe a software to set up a virtual office? could be another aspect of the vr in addition to games and social networks, the sector dedicated to business
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

That is just one possible use case application, but MARK.SPACE is envisioning a VR ecosystem, big enough to mesmerize our own imagination and perception in the digital world. So in essence, many use case scenario for this platform will emerge accordingly.

It is because basically this is a city and they're selling parts of this city. I will be up to people to not get lost in this city Grin
Activity: 686
Has anyone seen a counter how many tokens are already sold? Nothing is displayed on the site. Maybe nothing is sold?

They don't have a counter on the website yet but as they say in telegram are planning to implement a counter for ICO.

and a counter is pretty much needed for all interested future investors to see how the ico is going on ><" good move
I also like counters because is the easiest way of looking how the ICO is going. Let's hope they put one as they said.

Sure enough, the accountant is an essential driver for anyone who invests in an ICO, reflects the people's real interest in the project, the Btct flow may be enough for some, but the real amount of investors is what matters. For the work presented by the Team up here and for the potential of Ico, I believe that they will not ignore this request
Activity: 462
Has anyone seen a counter how many tokens are already sold? Nothing is displayed on the site. Maybe nothing is sold?

They don't have a counter on the website yet but as they say in telegram are planning to implement a counter for ICO.

and a counter is pretty much needed for all interested future investors to see how the ico is going on ><" good move
I also like counters because is the easiest way of looking how the ICO is going. Let's hope they put one as they said.
Activity: 616

That is just one possible use case application, but MARK.SPACE is envisioning a VR ecosystem, big enough to mesmerize our own imagination and perception in the digital world. So in essence, many use case scenario for this platform will emerge accordingly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Jump to: