Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 290. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
So how much will a virutal reality space cost in this platform?

If you want to have a residential unit, one is free. Second unit or other districts unit is costing some mark. It is showing on whitepaper.

So this means everyone that is holding tokens can create a residental unit for free?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Has anyone seen a counter how many tokens are already sold? Nothing is displayed on the site. Maybe nothing is sold?

They don't have a counter on the website yet but as they say in telegram are planning to implement a counter for ICO.

and a counter is pretty much needed for all interested future investors to see how the ico is going on ><" good move
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

It will depend from the number of units sold. It does say that the price increase every 100.000 units sold. A unit is 10m x 10m
thanks

In my mind 100 000 units is already a huge space.  How many units will be an avarage space required per customer?

Is there a limited amount of units avalable? Or are they unlimited?

I don't think they are unlimited but must be a huge number. Has anyone calculated how many units there are in total? Or is this number somewhere stated?

I dont think there is a fixed limit of unit in that sense, the only limit for the unit is probably given by the hard cap, at least for what we know at this moment. But i think you will be able to buy them later too, they will just cost more
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

It will depend from the number of units sold. It does say that the price increase every 100.000 units sold. A unit is 10m x 10m
thanks

In my mind 100 000 units is already a huge space.  How many units will be an avarage space required per customer?

I don't think they are unlimited but must be a huge number. Has anyone calculated how many units there are in total? Or is this number somewhere stated?
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
This project reminds me of the new upcoming movie from Spielberg called Ready player one http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1677720/ which is happening in virtual reality. Maybe you will get some ideas from after it will be released in the end of March.
Thanks for sharing this trailer. I have been always a big fan of Spielberg. VR is the future is all I can say and I give you the advice to test it if you haven't done yet.
Wow. It's just crazily cool! I look forward to such opportunities! I hope this project will be able to encourage the rest of VR developers to develop this technology!

Hmm, an interesting trailer. VR has a great future. A kind of life in the matrix instead of reality. All people will go to virtual cities. Then the body is not needed, you can leave the brains in the jar and connect the wires and tubes with the nutrient solution to the brain. Cheesy
Activity: 98

thanks

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Has anyone seen a counter how many tokens are already sold? Nothing is displayed on the site. Maybe nothing is sold?

They don't have a counter on the website yet but as they say in telegram are planning to implement a counter for ICO.

I'm curious to see a counter implemented too. i wonder how successful the ICO will be.
Activity: 434

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

If you want to have a residential unit, one is free. Second unit or other districts unit is costing some mark. It is showing on whitepaper.

It will also probably depend of the location, which would make sense. If you buy a space next to amazon on apple, i would say you would need to pay more for prestige location. At least i hope they will implement this feature.
Activity: 616
yes the potential is insane and the MARK.SPACE project might have a future.  Smiley

Correct! And I'm planning to hodl it for mid to long term as this kind of projects always appreciate in value.Imho.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
This project reminds me of the new upcoming movie from Spielberg called Ready player one http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1677720/ which is happening in virtual reality. Maybe you will get some ideas from after it will be released in the end of March.
Thanks for sharing this trailer. I have been always a big fan of Spielberg. VR is the future is all I can say and I give you the advice to test it if you haven't done yet.
Wow. It's just crazily cool! I look forward to such opportunities! I hope this project will be able to encourage the rest of VR developers to develop this technology!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 168
Markspace affects so many different sectors of activity, it is very auspicious for the use of the blockchain technology by professionals, those who do not know yet this opportunity will throw in the water very quickly, it is necessary to reflect the integration of the blockchain in its activity to take full advantage of these assets
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 98
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?

Of course, it will be able to trade tokens. Otherwise, it would be meaningless.

But i really wonder how they will make the second ico while token active on the exchanges? How will they set a price etc.
And where it says that they are on the stock exchange prior to the completion of the second phase of the ICO? I believe that tokens should be frozen, otherwise the second stage may not happen.

Tokens won't be frozen until 2nd ICO stage. Dev wrote about it earlier.

Nope, it will be tradable right after first stage, i.e. one or two weeks after Feb. 28
Oh I missed it( I'm curious to see how the sale will take place in the second stage. I will wait with impatience)
I want to know what is the reason behind this.
Why they want to open a second round of ICO, with the tokens already entering the free market.
It may be a wise decision to extend to a second stage of sale, but for this it is necessary to block the tokens that are already on the market. Does the team intend to do this blockade to market tokens exclusively in a second round?

I still don't understand how they will determine the price for the second round, as the tokens already hit exchanges etc the price can change during minutes.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Ok i made my mind about investing in this project:) i will do it i like the community and possible profit in mid term future  Roll Eyes i hope im not mistaking
Activity: 476
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
Who do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
And in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on demand, budget and final result.
In order to become famous throughout the world, you need a lot of money, you do not think so.
You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!
Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should turn out just great!
let's hope for it Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Yes, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I fully agree with you, but what are the advantages of this company?
There are a lot of advantages, well, for example, I can say that the project is supported by most platforms - any type of smartphone, tablet, PC and even smart TV.
That is, on smartphones will also be possible to use this platform?
Of course, in our time this is a rather popular segment of the market, and it can not be ignored in any way.
But will the mobile application be convenient?
I can with full confidence tell you that the use will be comfortable, without any doubt. Especially you can use the phone paired with a VR device for full immersion!
Well, here I agree with you. Are these the advantages of this platform?
Of course not, another convenient interface, own development and part of the funding from the founders. Especially since you yourself can already test the demo version, it is still damp, but you can see a huge potential in use
Yes, thanks for the explanation, read more!
Jump to: