Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 291. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
This has become a really strange and surreal thread. Is anyone still following Huh
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
I fully agree with you, the project inspires confidence!
Yes, recently I often see scam, but not in this case
This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages
What are the advantages you say?
This is almost the only team that takes into account the scalability and problems that other teams even think about
And besides, they take into account the interests of users, providing them with everything they need
this is really a very promising project, a strong team, I hope this will be a good tool for managing your finances
And the sale of tokens is already on?
Yes, now it's the first week of ICO, you can buy tokens at a very good price XRPC = $ 0.23
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
Who do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
And in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on demand, budget and final result.
In order to become famous throughout the world, you need a lot of money, you do not think so.
You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!
Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should turn out just great!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Yes, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I fully agree with you, but what are the advantages of this company?
There are a lot of advantages, well, for example, I can say that the project is supported by most platforms - any type of smartphone, tablet, PC and even smart TV.
That is, on smartphones will also be possible to use this platform?
Of course, in our time this is a rather popular segment of the market, and it can not be ignored in any way.
But will the mobile application be convenient?
I can with full confidence tell you that the use will be comfortable, without any doubt. Especially you can use the phone paired with a VR device for full immersion!
Well, here I agree with you. Are these the advantages of this platform?
Of course not, another convenient interface, own development and part of the funding from the founders. Especially since you yourself can already test the demo version, it is still damp, but you can see a huge potential in use
Activity: 700
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages
This is almost the only team that takes into account the scalability and problems that other teams even think about
And besides, they take into account the interests of users, providing them with everything they need
this is really a very promising project, a strong team, I hope this will be a good tool for managing your finances
And the sale of tokens is already on?
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
Who do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on demand, budget and final result.
In order to become famous throughout the world, you need a lot of money, you do not think so.
You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Yes, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
There are a lot of advantages, well, for example, I can say that the project is supported by most platforms - any type of smartphone, tablet, PC and even smart TV.
Of course, in our time this is a rather popular segment of the market, and it can not be ignored in any way.
I can with full confidence tell you that the use will be comfortable, without any doubt. Especially you can use the phone paired with a VR device for full immersion!
Well, here I agree with you. Are these the advantages of this platform?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I had the same idea about 2020.. but .. years fly by so fast.. so 2020 could be there very quick.
But I agree, they should shift a gear up to get this sooner... I don't know if such a long term roadmap is motivating and appealing for investors.
Offcourse it's normal that development can take a while to be 99% perfect...

If they raise enough they might be able to deliver on their promises a bit sooner.
Who do you mean?
Activity: 490
Who do you mean?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Who do you mean?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
As an early adopter of technology, I am all for VR and all that entails. I am mightily aware of the potential of leveraging blockchain technology to disrupt but as an investor, I really need the assurance that it will not slow down the network like the kittens did to ethereum network.
I think that there will not be any problems with the speed of the network.

Good to know. Is it cos you own a mining farm or two? Wink
Activity: 700
Who do you mean?
Jump to: