Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 292. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Yes, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I fully agree with you, but what are the advantages of this company?
There are a lot of advantages, well, for example, I can say that the project is supported by most platforms - any type of smartphone, tablet, PC and even smart TV.
That is, on smartphones will also be possible to use this platform?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
I fully agree with you, the project inspires confidence!
Yes, recently I often see scam, but not in this case
This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
Who do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How do you work out the massive demand for power when the time comes for the business to scale?
Activity: 714
Yes, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
There are a lot of advantages, well, for example, I can say that the project is supported by most platforms - any type of smartphone, tablet, PC and even smart TV.
Activity: 490
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
Yes, recently I often see scam, but not in this case
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
Who do you mean?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think in the following years a lot of people will have VR devices, the market of VR will continue to expend and the technology will take a big places of content development. MARK.SPACE will take part of this !
Undoubtedly in the future, VR technology will become very popular.

VR technology very popular right now already. But still not in crypto... So it have a good chance for crypto VR projects
Indeed I have just saw other project using VR so I think there's a big market for it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 714
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
blockchain vr is still underdeveloped and needs innovations and pioneers like mark space!

But what is the blockchain part in VR then? It's Just for the underlying txs, right?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I think in the following years a lot of people will have VR devices, the market of VR will continue to expend and the technology will take a big places of content development. MARK.SPACE will take part of this !

VR technology very popular right now already. But still not in crypto... So it have a good chance for crypto VR projects
Activity: 420
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Mark.Space roadmap is looking great. Community support seems to be growing each day.

its going up steadily, so the awareness and later the token to the moon Smiley yay

yeah its going up more and more from day to day Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 420
As an early adopter of technology, I am all for VR and all that entails. I am mightily aware of the potential of leveraging blockchain technology to disrupt but as an investor, I really need the assurance that it will not slow down the network like the kittens did to ethereum network.
I think that there will not be any problems with the speed of the network.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has a separate miner fund? An impressive token allocation goes to miners for their support of the platform, their rendering and storage capacity. You know what’s really cool? Any participant can become a miner in our system — so can you! Be sure to check out all benefits!

We can mining Mark Space? But this is ERC20 tokens.. so.. how?  Roll Eyes
Jump to: