Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 3. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Development is going on and releases are at few months distance but photos from different places from attended event places are good. While there is not more material it is good source of leisure to watch the world from the mark.space team's eye. March is not very far anyway and timing is good as everyone has started to market rebounding in first quarter of next year.

When they finally delivered the platform, I think it could spur huge excitement and enthusiasm towards the project and this could drive the tokens price to go upward and its the reason why I'm still holding my MRK's as I firmly believe on the potential of this project.

Right now the price is absolute garbage hopefully once the platform is up and running we see some upward price movement.
Are you sure the platform will launch in the coming months? I don't think it will be until the end of 2020...
The quality of the graphics is terrible, the locations are loaded slowly, there is no 3D model of the product sold in the stores, it's easier for me to go to the company's website than to buy in VR.

I think it would be wise if the developer team will heed to the community's feedback and act to resolve it accordingly in order to make a more robust and user friendly platform.

Yeah, the team need to address those concerns. Otherwise, their followers will just go to the actual website of that merchant and see for themselves what they need. If their services are substandard, then, there's no reason for this platform to operate. Customers has high expectations on this one.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I think it would be wise if the developer team will heed to the community's feedback and act to resolve it accordingly in order to make a more robust and user friendly platform.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Development is going on and releases are at few months distance but photos from different places from attended event places are good. While there is not more material it is good source of leisure to watch the world from the mark.space team's eye. March is not very far anyway and timing is good as everyone has started to market rebounding in first quarter of next year.

When they finally delivered the platform, I think it could spur huge excitement and enthusiasm towards the project and this could drive the tokens price to go upward and its the reason why I'm still holding my MRK's as I firmly believe on the potential of this project.

Right now the price is absolute garbage hopefully once the platform is up and running we see some upward price movement.
Are you sure the platform will launch in the coming months? I don't think it will be until the end of 2020...
The quality of the graphics is terrible, the locations are loaded slowly, there is no 3D model of the product sold in the stores, it's easier for me to go to the company's website than to buy in VR.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Now this project is testing the nervous of early investors who are still holding this tokens. New investors is in good position to pick this token at low price and get more higher chance to make profit at this stage. We can keep hope for good.

It would be better  if we could wait a little while as most crypto projects have been experiencing the same way. But I think this project will have good news in the coming months.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Now this project is testing the nervous of early investors who are still holding this tokens. New investors is in good position to pick this token at low price and get more higher chance to make profit at this stage. We can keep hope for good.
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

Activity: 566
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
As I see MarkSpace going to launch Business districts in March 2019. As I understand correctly this will be fully adoption platform for business?

If they could get to launch the Business Districts within that time frame, then it will be a whole new different ball game and I'm optimistic its token price could suddenly go up significantly. I guess everybody in the community would love to see that being realized.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
As I see MarkSpace going to launch Business districts in March 2019. As I understand correctly this will be fully adoption platform for business?
How their platform development going? When full launch? As I know they have competitor already? Decentraland also selling virtual spaces (land) ....

I think there are many other competitors for Mark.space right now. If the team starts posting their updates here and there, do some marketing right now then I feel there will be more buy walls at this moment.

I totally agree with you they really need to invest in a good PR manager and gotta do some serious marketing about the project.

I agree and maybe they could come up with a plan to re energize the community and have a regular interaction / updates with regards to its development.
copper member
How their platform development going? When full launch? As I know they have competitor already? Decentraland also selling virtual spaces (land) ....
They are full of competitors, and there is no progress, while the project is rather disappointing me than make happy. According to the roadmap already had to run the residential district... but when I open it in the browser it's just a horror, this is not quality for 2018 ...

This is still a demo version? When launch of full platform? And which other their competitors you know? they have working product already?

Don't be lazy, open the first page, there all links. If you look at the project from the implementation of virtual reality (AR too) in e-Commerce - Arcona, Decentraland, dmarket, VRES. There are many of them, all have their own distinctive sides, but the essence of using virtual (augmented) reality is everywhere the same.

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

I think there are many other competitors for Mark.space right now. If the team starts posting their updates here and there, do some marketing right now then I feel there will be more buy walls at this moment.

I totally agree with you they really need to invest in a good PR manager and gotta do some serious marketing about the project.
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

MRK Market & Trading Data

Market Cap    $5.64M   
Current Supply    533,351,513   
Volume (24h)    $135.67K   
Price %(24h)    44.85%
Price %(7d)          47.08%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/mark-space/
all Coin and Tokens experienced a very drastic decline, Mark Space was also affected,
I'm sure if you are patient and hold MRK prices will definitely rise again
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

MRK Market & Trading Data

Market Cap    $5.64M   
Current Supply    533,351,513   
Volume (24h)    $135.67K   
Price %(24h)    44.85%
Price %(7d)          47.08%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/mark-space/
They are full of competitors, and there is no progress, while the project is rather disappointing me than make happy. According to the roadmap already had to run the residential district... but when I open it in the browser it's just a horror, this is not quality for 2018 ...

This is still a demo version? When launch of full platform? And which other their competitors you know? they have working product already?
copper member

Its a nice idea. Posting updates on this thread only reassures that the team are very active on development and I guess its one of the things that they should not take for granted. Imho.
Merit: 504

Pages:
Jump to: