Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 5. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Any news about MARK.SPACE implementation update? I would love to see those virtual residential districts being populated and are already operational.

https://medium.com/@markspace/mark-space-48cd687544d4
https://mark.space/#Roadmap

That is not launched yet but I hope they will make this possible to within time frame and before end of the ongoing month people will be able to get access to these virtual districts. You can read the latest progress report they moving forward in nice direction.

Thanks for these updates. I hope they can launched the Residential Districts this October as per info from their whitepaper.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Any news about MARK.SPACE implementation update? I would love to see those virtual residential districts being populated and are already operational.

https://medium.com/@markspace/mark-space-48cd687544d4
https://mark.space/#Roadmap

That is not launched yet but I hope they will make this possible to within time frame and before end of the ongoing month people will be able to get access to these virtual districts. You can read the latest progress report they moving forward in nice direction.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
I don't think you will receive any reply here, it is more better to use other forum to record your issue as well. They need to appear in public to address the status and listen what people are thinking and have issues. May be telegram or other forum where you can catch team to chat or show concern will be better.

Yeah, Twitter. Telegram, or Reddit. Maybe respond to their Medium posts. Visitors here are drying up. Best to check on popular forums instead.

What do you mean "popular forums"? I think Bitcointalk.org is the premier forum for anything about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Ok, lets say there are lots of platforms out there so that the team will keep in touch or make announcements or resolve some issues. But we also know that this forum is the most visited or there are very many supporters here. So they must and should have answers here.

Just saying...
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Mark.Space team is extremely active and passionate about the project. They have also all the know how to develop a successful project.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
I don't think you will receive any reply here, it is more better to use other forum to record your issue as well. They need to appear in public to address the status and listen what people are thinking and have issues. May be telegram or other forum where you can catch team to chat or show concern will be better.

Yeah, Twitter. Telegram, or Reddit. Maybe respond to their Medium posts. Visitors here are drying up. Best to check on popular forums instead.

What do you mean "popular forums"? I think Bitcointalk.org is the premier forum for anything about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Activity: 826
When initial coin offering and sale of those units was live it was most amazing project. Virtual reality is going to be next hyped technology alongside with artificial intelligence but people will have to hold their tokens with lot of patience. These two things are future's technology of which demand will be seen in couple of years.
Activity: 728
Activity: 476
On Unitex it's not allowing me to place any on my units for sale. I click on a unit to sell it then it sais you have to confirm or cancel your new order. However nothing happens , no email is sent to my gmail or even the pop up that happens on Unitex where you enter the confirmation code doesn't even pop up. What to do?
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It looks like they don't have what to tell to people at the moment. First I was thinking they are not active but seeing the tweet that they are moving to liquid it makes clear that they have eyes on what people are talking but staying away. People are asking and answering each other based on guesses.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
What else can be done except waiting for next pump to take place. When I bought that was the potential and hope seeing something coming out of this as this was different project based on virtual reality. Now to check updates if I have to go to other channels that doesn't make any sense. If there is something going on really should be opened.

Maybe the development team could provide us an update on its current development and it will surely energize the community.Imho.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
This coin has been listed on @CoinMarketDaddy(CMD). For more information , metric ,Statistics, prices, reviews , online ticker , news, comments about this Coin visit

MRK Market & Trading Data

Market Cap    $ 3.89M   
Current Supply     483,351,513   
Volume (24h)    $ 564.89K   
Total Supply   3,000,000,000
Price %(1h)    0.86%
Price %(24h)    -1.16%
Price %(7d)          -13.82%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/token/mark.space/mrk/
Activity: 826
What else can be done except waiting for next pump to take place. When I bought that was the potential and hope seeing something coming out of this as this was different project based on virtual reality. Now to check updates if I have to go to other channels that doesn't make any sense. If there is something going on really should be opened.
The Telegram admin says they go with the roadmap. So, wait and see mode. https://t.me/markspaceio/78347

I still had high hopes on this project and I am confident in the devs capacity to deliver it as planned. I would to see those virtual districts up and running. Smiley
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
The Telegram admin says they go with the roadmap. So, wait and see mode. https://t.me/markspaceio/78347
Activity: 294
LMAO! Maybe the dev team is tired of checking this thread since nothing they will say will comfort bagholders in a bear market. This is still a bad strategy though, they should always remain available.

A simple update from them will be enough for the community to appreciate it. Still I hope they would do so asap.

Lack of news can negatively affect the project as a whole. The team must constantly notify investors about all updates.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Yikes, I have a feeling this is turning out to be an exit scam.  The devs should show themselves soon!
I hope not, i got a feeling that because of the declining price of bitcoin and the price of eth almost  going under from the last year lowest the funding went so small that developer will have a hard time developing a product underfunded if they still holds eth and did not convert to  fiat.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Yikes, I have a feeling this is turning out to be an exit scam.  The devs should show themselves soon!
Mark.Space team is extremely active and passionate about the project. They have also all the know how to develop a successful project.

Maybe they could provide the community some fresh news and updates about the project's status and its current development which I'm sure the community would surely be glad about it.
Pages:
Jump to: