Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 8. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Mark.Space team is extremely active and passionate about the project. They have also all the know how to develop a successful project.

Yeah, this is one of a kind crypto project that have unique features and kinf of a trailblazer in the 3d/VR world! Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Good vision of providing VR/AR marketing opportunities for retailers and consumers. Already existing platform with some big corporate clients.
This project combines original ideas with the most advanced technologies, such as VR / AR, blackjack and smart contacts. This will allow users of the world to communicate with each other, create new content and use products and services from other platform users. Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I guess the community would be glad if the team could further show an example of a use case for this project, knowing it has lots of untapped potential in this emerging technology!
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Good vision of providing VR/AR marketing opportunities for retailers and consumers. Already existing platform with some big corporate clients.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 4
to the moon!!!! what is the reason for the actual price moving?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
No new fresh exchanges were added, still Coss.io and BTC aplha are the main one. According to Coss.io trading history a large amount of MRK in batches of 1.5 BTC each, were sold few days ago. But i was there, unsuccessfully trying to sold few MRK on that price. There were no huge purchasing applications, i think at that time volume was artificially inflated. We need more trustful trading platforms like Bittrex or Binance.

That is also my observation, yet despite with it, I'm glad the token's value are steadily stabilized  even with those 2 exchanges alone. I would only hope it will be listed to a bigger exchange in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 196
Nice idea and unconventional, it could be implemented with a good development in the new future.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
There is no exchange's announcement which alone is not sufficient reason for this bounce backed today. Little while ago I was reading personal accounts update which was published on second day of the month. Together these and may be something else which we don't know yet caused this little increase in the price apparently.
Activity: 112
the thing is at that time i had to use a different email adress on the new markspace.pass cuz of difficulties. im pretty sure i use the correct password to login, but still i tried to get a new password by email but the email will just not come to my account Sad
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
No new fresh exchanges were added, still Coss.io and BTC aplha are the main one. According to Coss.io trading history a large amount of MRK in batches of 1.5 BTC each, were sold few days ago. But i was there, unsuccessfully trying to sold few MRK on that price. There were no huge purchasing applications, i think at that time volume was artificially inflated. We need more trustful trading platforms like Bittrex or Binance.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Mrk token has good volume at around $1.4 millions from two exchanges. Last week they participated in blockchain economic forum and would like to see a detailed article on what was achieved and what were expectations before reaching there. They have concept exceptional and which has use case too but need to see implementation.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Is there any good news coming from the MARK.SPACE team? I'm sure the community will be glad to hear one. Smiley

In down trend no news will work overall situation of all markets are not good. They are working hard to make it attractive platform for investors and traders as they have unique idea and in future this tech will be into big demand so if we take it as long term investment than it will work nice for us.

Or at least hold until early 2019, I'm sure all the fud about ICOs will be shamed again, maximalists have been fudding about Ethereum and eveything connected to it since it was priced at 50 cents. ETH holders since the beginning must be the strongest hands ever.

I believe at least some ETH token ICO will succeed soon.

I still believe it would be ideal if the team could give an update to the community from time to time and I'm sure the community would be glad to hear it. Smiley

It has been a practice since the beginning of this year that after an ICO is concluded, the developer team retreats to their favorite communication channel, which right now is is their Telegram channel. You can read old chats from there and learn about the current updates.
copper member
Activity: 196
Really interesting concept and a great team. I look forward to watching Mark.Space grow.
Is there any good news coming from the MARK.SPACE team? I'm sure the community will be glad to hear one. Smiley

In down trend no news will work overall situation of all markets are not good. They are working hard to make it attractive platform for investors and traders as they have unique idea and in future this tech will be into big demand so if we take it as long term investment than it will work nice for us.

Or at least hold until early 2019, I'm sure all the fud about ICOs will be shamed again, maximalists have been fudding about Ethereum and eveything connected to it since it was priced at 50 cents. ETH holders since the beginning must be the strongest hands ever.

I still believe it would be ideal if the team could give an update to the community from time to time and I'm sure the community would be glad to hear it. Smiley
Activity: 252
Will funds be allocated for the development of the ecosystem or the promotion of it?
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
hey somehow i cannot log in my markspace pass. it tells me wrong password, i tried getting a new password but i dont get the email with new password!? can somebody help please 😃

I think better for you write to developers in telegram chat. You will get answer  more quickly there. Here is their official chanel:
https://t.me/markspaceio
Pages:
Jump to: