Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 10. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
I only got into crypto in December when it was high so your doing better then me probs. I haven’t got enough to do up my units yet 😀
Activity: 98
I'm a long term hodler..excited about the future of rhis project and other projects im involved in... Imagine 3-5 years from now.. I hope we have more time to get more b4 prices surge.. I need more btc and eth and mark of course
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Units still avaliable on their site or sold out? They launched UNITEX - as I understand exchange for buy and sell their Units. Anyone tried this?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
People WHO bought a Voucher didn't find a clear information that they will pay 100% more and will Not receive a 100% Bonus, that your system has a 10 Minute delay and that 4 Blocks are reserved, this Points do Not justify a 100 % premium, imo

Maybe the devs could clarify this issue at the soonest time possible.Btw, is there is new development update for MARK.SPACE?
People WHO bought a Voucher didn't find a clear information that they will pay 100% more and will Not receive a 100% Bonus, that your system has a 10 Minute delay and that 4 Blocks are reserved, this Points do Not justify a 100 % premium, imo
Has anyone experienced any issues in trading on BTC-Alpha? I've seen some reviews with users having issues with it.

I traded here and didn't have any problems. Deposits and withdraw worked in 5-10 mins in me without any delay. COSS exchange need KYC for trading there. So better to use BTC-Alpha

me too, several times using this BTC-ALpha without any problem, just try it and you will know by yourself
have a nice trade mate and get profit Smiley

Any other prospect exchanges? Maybe coinbene in the near future or else, btc alpha is ok but the volumes are low and markspace deserves a better exchange.

Coinbene have very often problem last time. Site not working, or problem with withdraw. Better list to Bibox - this is much perspective and better exchange.
Investors think about it. You must not be on the coss io. Look at patron of hitbtc. Compared !!!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I also have picked up some while these are cheap. The concept in itself is stunning but I need to dig more about the circulation supply and total supply difference. I have watched this before and thought there will be some  burning but after so much time it is the same. Anyone having current updates can clear this part of final supply ?
Activity: 196
The main idea of 3d stores looks impressive. It really can change all concept of internet marketing and rise companys gains and turnover. The project deserves attention!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Has anyone experienced any issues in trading on BTC-Alpha? I've seen some reviews with users having issues with it.

I traded here and didn't have any problems. Deposits and withdraw worked in 5-10 mins in me without any delay. COSS exchange need KYC for trading there. So better to use BTC-Alpha

me too, several times using this BTC-ALpha without any problem, just try it and you will know by yourself

Any other prospect exchanges? Maybe coinbene in the near future or else, btc alpha is ok but the volumes are low and markspace deserves a better exchange.
Activity: 745
Merit: 252

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
i wanna transfer my mrk tokens from web wallet to ledger, but the mark space web wallet doesent seem to work.... i click on the wallet but nothing happening

Maybe you are pushing wrong button or enter incorrect address. My transaction passed very quickly, without any fees or long pending. Try some other day, but firstly start from little amount of MRK, to make sure all works fine.
i wanna transfer my mrk tokens from web wallet to ledger, but the mark space web wallet doesent seem to work.... i click on the wallet but nothing happening
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
If there is a planned second ICO, I don't think it's a good idea to start one in 2018. It will fail since by that time, Mark Space is probably not yet ready. The best time to hold another ICO is when they are about to launch their own platform.

There is no second round of ICO for this project from where you read this they are planning to launch this. Recently unit sale was get complete maybe you are looking confuse because of this idea so there will never happen another token sale.

Don't know if they changed it in the meantime but from their whitepaper I remember, too that in they plan a second ICO in 2019.

There is definitely a 2nd stage ICO as presented in their OP unless otherwise stated by the MARK.SPACE team.

In that case, I would expect zero price rallies. Why am I saying this? In the history of altcoins, especially PoS coins with initial mining, only when the mining has stopped do the coins begin to rally. In the age of ICOs and airdrops, only after the airdrop campaigns are done do the coins rally.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
This project combines original ideas with the most progressive technologies, such as VR / AR (virtual reality / full-scale reality), blochein and smart contacts.
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
Hey, I'm using btc-alpha and traded a few BTC there without issues, I would say, that this exchange is small, but work without problem for me. If I'm right, the exchange has been found in 2013, so it's one of those older exchanges.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I have Problems to send my Mark Space Coins to coss. Everytime when I try to send them. It didn't work but I pay still the Gas.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
If there is a planned second ICO, I don't think it's a good idea to start one in 2018. It will fail since by that time, Mark Space is probably not yet ready. The best time to hold another ICO is when they are about to launch their own platform.

There is no second round of ICO for this project from where you read this they are planning to launch this. Recently unit sale was get complete maybe you are looking confuse because of this idea so there will never happen another token sale.

Don't know if they changed it in the meantime but from their whitepaper I remember, too that in they plan a second ICO in 2019.

There is definitely a 2nd stage ICO as presented in their OP unless otherwise stated by the MARK.SPACE team.
Pages:
Jump to: