Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 9. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
hey somehow i cannot log in my markspace pass. it tells me wrong password, i tried getting a new password but i dont get the email with new password!? can somebody help please 😃
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I can sell a domain for £10. Or build an ecommerce website on the domain for a retailer. And then sell it for £1000+

Good for you, but MARK.SPACE is a virtual platform which offers more features, lets say an online stores integrated into an ecosystem that harnesses the power of blockchain. So I guess, its the future of onlines stores. Imho.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Hope a lot of investor support your idea when Token Sales will begin

What you mean? Token sale finished a few month ago already and MRK token trading on exchanges. You can buy token at BTC-Alpha and COSS exchanges.

You're obviously replying to a spammer padding his post count so that he can quickly become a member. These guys are cancer to the forum but you just have to learn to live with it and read between the lines. Anyway, Mark Space is going through a phase common to most ICOs - the silent phase - lol.  Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

What you mean? Token sale finished a few month ago already and MRK token trading on exchanges. You can buy token at BTC-Alpha and COSS exchanges.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Any one, please:
Why sometime my mark space wallet (mark space pass) shows "Pending (waiting for ethereum blockchain)" instead of my MRK tokken's quatity?
Where as I've never made any transaction since I sent MRK tokken from ico.markspace.io to mark space pass.
Thank you so much!

Maybe you can try to reach the development team  via telegram and follow up on your inquiry. Hope you will get your answer from there. Smiley
Activity: 252
invested a lot of money into mark.space and still hope that it will skyrocket when that damn bear market is over...

guess, i have to wait for long term Smiley
Activity: 7
Any one, please:
Why sometime my mark space wallet (mark space pass) shows "Pending (waiting for ethereum blockchain)" instead of my MRK tokken's quatity?
Where as I've never made any transaction since I sent MRK tokken from ico.markspace.io to mark space pass.
Thank you so much!
When you apply packages and things like pos systems etc they would be worth more
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
What are you talking about? I'm interested in the life of projects related to virtual and augmented reality for a long time, I visited the project site in January and went now, it's been 6 months and nothing has changed, how so ??
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I hope to see major developments about this project in the coming weeks and I'm very optimistic they will announce it sooner. All I want is to see this project's efforts come into fruition, but of course it will be up to the devs commitment to further improve the development of this project. Imho.
Activity: 178
I looked at the demo version of the project and was very disappointed. You have collected a good fund, where did the investors' money go? This demo version on the site is similar to the work of schoolchildren, the quality of graphics is disgusting. We are in 2018! Waiting for comments from developers!

I guess it would be very exciting if we could get to test the beat version very soon! Hope the devs will deliver it as planned. Smiley

Actually we should hope that the delivery of the beta coincides with the markets bottoming out and then reversing trend cuz any good news will not have a dent on the general bear sentiment, so no pumps or rallies.
I'm quite sure that the value of the project will increase once the beta is released. We need some good news.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
I looked at the demo version of the project and was very disappointed. You have collected a good fund, where did the investors' money go? This demo version on the site is similar to the work of schoolchildren, the quality of graphics is disgusting. We are in 2018! Waiting for comments from developers!

I guess it would be very exciting if we could get to test the beat version very soon! Hope the devs will deliver it as planned. Smiley

Actually we should hope that the delivery of the beta coincides with the markets bottoming out and then reversing trend cuz any good news will not have a dent on the general bear sentiment, so no pumps or rallies.

Activity: 12
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
What ideas do u guys have for your units? Has anyone else bought an interior package yet? If so which one
Activity: 8
Read the WP. Not a word on the competition and potential market. What is the main difference between MS and Second Life. SL is already in business with quite a number of active paying users?

I like the render quality in the demo. Would be much better with some form of human interaction in the shops, even sales assistant bot could do.
 I make that car payment..knowing if I would have listened to my mom id have at least took out enough to pay my car off..
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
I'm a long term hodler..excited about the future of rhis project and other projects im involved in... Imagine 3-5 years from now.. I hope we have more time to get more b4 prices surge.. I need more btc and eth and mark of course

For as long as the developers continue releasing further updates, then I guess this one is for long term hold. Imho.

LMAO! Almost all altcoins and ERC-20 tokens are now in long term mode. Such is the effect of a prolonged bear market. The good news is when the bull comes back, expect 4Xs to be commonplace.
I'm a long term hodler..excited about the future of rhis project and other projects im involved in... Imagine 3-5 years from now.. I hope we have more time to get more b4 prices surge.. I need more btc and eth and mark of course

For as long as the developers continue releasing further updates, then I guess this one is for long term hold. Imho.
Pages:
Jump to: