Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 4. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
MRK is doing good right now and I hope it continue on the next few days being at the top 5 of gainers in CMC - https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

This token is in good momentum hopefully it will keep moving like and there is big chance to see new bottom on higher floor than previous. This is undervalued projector in future it will show good performance.

Indeed. I guess MRK price will increase more once the residential districts will be operational. I'm really excited about it on how it will perform.

I'd like to see the final product.  I think it will be very effective and may become very popular in the future.

I believe in future this project could give us a really good return on our investment that's the reason I am still holding all my tokens even in this tough market.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
MRK is doing good right now and I hope it continue on the next few days being at the top 5 of gainers in CMC - https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

This token is in good momentum hopefully it will keep moving like and there is big chance to see new bottom on higher floor than previous. This is undervalued projector in future it will show good performance.

Indeed. I guess MRK price will increase more once the residential districts will be operational. I'm really excited about it on how it will perform.

I'd like to see the final product.  I think it will be very effective and may become very popular in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Hey, do we know what's the reason for this sudden price surge? It can't be hitbtc right? I hope something big is coming
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Why price increased in almost 3x for last days? because of listing to HitBTC? But this is not a top exchange and they have thousands different tojkens... may be some insider info?

You could be on to something, but hitbtc only has 5% of the volume.  looks like some big whale bites on Liquid, about 5 or 6 buys with 2-3 btc at a time.

But volume for last 24h is 420k usd. This is not a small volume. This whales which pumping tokens may know something? Why they buying?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I can't believe I saw MRK at 100 sats and didn't buy it, I didn't have any funds available and then I thought "oh well I'll just wait a little bit". Biggest mistake ever. I want to get enough marks to get a block or something aren't those 10.000 MRK?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Why price increased in almost 3x for last days? because of listing to HitBTC? But this is not a top exchange and they have thousands different tojkens... may be some insider info?

You could be on to something, but hitbtc only has 5% of the volume.  looks like some big whale bites on Liquid, about 5 or 6 buys with 2-3 btc at a time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I don't think the real reason for recent small rally is listing on HitBTC because MRK looks little stable now after rally. When you look at liquidity sources you will be HitBTC's contribution in overall volume very little. If this was the reason then main source of volume it should have been. Anyway whatever is the reason it will provide relieve to holders that's is important.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Light increase in price of token at announcement of new listing shows that market is returning to speculation once again. I wasn't aware of the reason but Yesterday I also noticed on CMC among most gainers Mrk with good volume as well. There was also update on launch of mark space 2.0 these both updates together pushed the price upwards. It is good to see things moving as they started to release updates.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
HITBTC EXCHANGE ANNOUNCES MRK LISTING

HitBTC, a leading European Bitcoin exchange that provides cryptocurrency trading services to establishments, traders and individual brokers worldwide, has announced the listing of the MARK token (MRK), which is the internal currency of 3D, VR and AR-compatible social-interaction platform MARK.SPACE. For months, the global crypto-community has anticipated the inclusion of the coin into this particular exchange. The MRK will commence its public trading on HitBTC on 02.11.2018.

https://medium.com/@markspace/hitbtc-exchange-announces-mrk-listing-ccd5e11e00ef
wow, after this announcement, MRK rose sharply to 10%,
really satisfying this is the perfect time to buy MRK, because the price is still very cheap
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
HITBTC EXCHANGE ANNOUNCES MRK LISTING

HitBTC, a leading European Bitcoin exchange that provides cryptocurrency trading services to establishments, traders and individual brokers worldwide, has announced the listing of the MARK token (MRK), which is the internal currency of 3D, VR and AR-compatible social-interaction platform MARK.SPACE. For months, the global crypto-community has anticipated the inclusion of the coin into this particular exchange. The MRK will commence its public trading on HitBTC on 02.11.2018.

https://medium.com/@markspace/hitbtc-exchange-announces-mrk-listing-ccd5e11e00ef
Virtual reality is future and there are high chances this will be playing important role in everyday's life but that is thing of future. I started to think current time isn't suitable for such innovative technology of virtual reality at wide scale but it is going through building process. In good market's condition prices shall increase automatically but real usage will be in couple of years.

Yeah, we cannot deny that AR will be part of our lives in the near future and many are considering its significant use cases which could be limitless with the assumption that it could really improve the way we live. So I can say that this project have an enormous potential along the way.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Virtual reality is future and there are high chances this will be playing important role in everyday's life but that is thing of future. I started to think current time isn't suitable for such innovative technology of virtual reality at wide scale but it is going through building process. In good market's condition prices shall increase automatically but real usage will be in couple of years.
Yeah, hopefully in time for the coming bull run. Because whichever project that progresses well during a bull run will get many eyeballs and subsequently many token buyers.

I hope we could see significant developmental progress by 1stQ of 2019, then that could be a real game changer. I love to see those residential districts being populated asap.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Yeah, hopefully in time for the coming bull run. Because whichever project that progresses well during a bull run will get many eyeballs and subsequently many token buyers.
This development report has good coverage of last last six months activities and all concentration was on technical development. When you read to come to know building whole cities in virtual3d space needs lot of time. To be honest before reading it I was expecting some mentions about exchanges and marketing and didn't see any word on these.

I'm afraid the token has been trading low on some exchanges but it doesn't matter, rather, what matters most is the fulfillment of delivering the final platform asap an I'm looking forward to it.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
This development report has good coverage of last last six months activities and all concentration was on technical development. When you read to come to know building whole cities in virtual3d space needs lot of time. To be honest before reading it I was expecting some mentions about exchanges and marketing and didn't see any word on these.
Pages:
Jump to: