Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 6. (Read 162087 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It is communication which plays role of bridge between holders of any token and developers. If there is no connection how do you know what is going on behind the scene ? I don't have any other meaning but simple request for team to be among the community that community which believes in the success of this project.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Airdropping tokens in your wallet in return for your subscription sounds to me a fear affair for both sides. As Crypto follows no rules, regulations, or constructs of the typical market, It has its own systems, own set of ethics, and own ecosystem “free” tokens, and the word spreads around the community about that particular Token. The word reaches thousands of people, and the cost of advertising - zero.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
So how is this going to work?
VR walkthru right now looks very standard, like any of the thousands of VR walkthrus out there... boring and slow.

Does the platform still in demo version? If so, when are they gonna release the MVP or better yet final product?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
So how is this going to work?
VR walkthru right now looks very standard, like any of the thousands of VR walkthrus out there... boring and slow.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
About unitex--has everyone claimed every single unit in all the cities yet? If not, can I tell if a unit has been claimed or not?

https://mark.space/

It is not a difficult task to let know about the status of available units to create account for free and check them. Unfortunately at the moment no unit is free for sale we have to wait for it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
But little bit they will have to show on development side to make this token acceptable for investors. It looks like people didn't forget the issue with bounty reward which was dealt highly unprofessionally by the team. Not every market will pop up in next bull run because that will be testing for markets and many will be left behind.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
when the company sold the coins, I really wanted to buy your coins, but I did not have the money, I took part in the company's generosity, and she paid me well, but I'm sorry that I did not sell when the coin went to the stock exchanges and there was a HYIP Undecided
Activity: 62
About unitex--has everyone claimed every single unit in all the cities yet? If not, can I tell if a unit has been claimed or not?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
In few days it will be one whole month since they posted anything on twitter as well. It seems that they understand what people are going to ask that's why they want to let this bearish period pass. Although volume isn't bad but there is no support for price which are declining constantly. But they should keep in touch with their supporters.

And what does even means that we're in a bear market? People invested in this because they saw also a great idea behind it, so actually people need to know if they are actively developing their VR "world"

This "team" stiffed the bounty hunters, so maybe that should have been taken as a warning. They never even bothered to publicly explain themselves over it. I suspect when the bull market comes back MRK will pop along with other altcoins, but that assumes they stop their shady conduct and fulfill their promises.

Hopefully all things goes well between the community and the developers and in this way, both can be more productive and work hand in hand in uplifting the platform's potential.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
In few days it will be one whole month since they posted anything on twitter as well. It seems that they understand what people are going to ask that's why they want to let this bearish period pass. Although volume isn't bad but there is no support for price which are declining constantly. But they should keep in touch with their supporters.

And what does even means that we're in a bear market? People invested in this because they saw also a great idea behind it, so actually people need to know if they are actively developing their VR "world"

This "team" stiffed the bounty hunters, so maybe that should have been taken as a warning. They never even bothered to publicly explain themselves over it. I suspect when the bull market comes back MRK will pop along with other altcoins, but that assumes they stop their shady conduct and fulfill their promises.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
LMAO! Maybe the dev team is tired of checking this thread since nothing they will say will comfort bagholders in a bear market. This is still a bad strategy though, they should always remain available.

A simple update from them will be enough for the community to appreciate it. Still I hope they would do so asap.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
LMAO! Maybe the dev team is tired of checking this thread since nothing they will say will comfort bagholders in a bear market. This is still a bad strategy though, they should always remain available.
Activity: 147
Hey I work at an exchange in London and we are really interested in listing you. We also have a very active OTC desk. Who would I talk to about this? Thanks David
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
I don't have any updates on the status of Residential districts  whether it was fully occupied or not? I'm sure the community would love to hear some updates from the devs. Smiley

Yeah , right. Whether its fully occipied or not, we will appreciate more if team cares to update us about the status of residential districts.
I don't have any updates on the status of Residential districts  whether it was fully occupied or not? I'm sure the community would love to hear some updates from the devs. Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
MARK.SPACE team have chosen HitBTC as the next exchange for MRK tokens. I find that a lot of people are unhappy, but you have to be happy because HitBTC has better liquidity than BTC-Alpha, COSS, IDEX. Let's look at it as a good step toward the project.

Have you seen the volume (fake or not) at the newer exchanges for Mark Space?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mark-space/#markets

I don't think HitBTC will help at all, you should check out the diminishing volume at HitBTC.

i thinks its normal volume , only $376,358 24h its not too big and nothing to suspect

I guess we could not blame HitBTC for the token's slump in price because crypto is now in prolonged bearish mode and almost all crytocurrencies price are going down but who knows,it could go up at any moment soon.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
MARK.SPACE team have chosen HitBTC as the next exchange for MRK tokens. I find that a lot of people are unhappy, but you have to be happy because HitBTC has better liquidity than BTC-Alpha, COSS, IDEX. Let's look at it as a good step toward the project.

I don't think HitBTC will help at all, you should check out the diminishing volume at HitBTC.

i thinks its normal volume , only $376,358 24h its not too big and nothing to suspect
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Pages:
Jump to: