Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 68. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck!  Smiley
VR is a present of technologies today, so if they did what they promise, it will be top of the market.
I'm not sure that virtual reality will occupy the top of the market! There are no guarantees that this service will not leave the market in a year, since now it is not such a high demand
Well, no, just the same technology of virtual reality very quickly develops in modern realities. The market quickly grasps the proposals for the development of this technology and introduces it everywhere
Who knows what can happen with this technology in the future. Nowadays It seems that it is advancing rapidly and that many companies are interested in it but in the digital world everything can change quickly.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck!  Smiley
VR is a present of technologies today, so if they did what they promise, it will be top of the market.
I'm not sure that virtual reality will occupy the top of the market! There are no guarantees that this service will not leave the market in a year, since now it is not such a high demand

I think a lot of people feel that way since everybody was already expecting mass adoption of VR by now. But i think the main reason there has been little adoption is because first generation hardware for it is expensive as fuck. Second is that there is still very little content for it.

But i have no doubt that this market will boom within a year. You see all the big players like Facebook investing heavily into it, they will not make it fail, i can guarantee. Anybody who has tried proper VR experiences, not some Google cardboard, knows this is the future.

That is why i am bullish on the Mark.Space project. They combine two sectors who are growing enormously, blockchain and VR. My one wish is that there will also be a focus on AR, since i believe this will also offer a lot of opportunities.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Well, no, just the same technology of virtual reality very quickly develops in modern realities. The market quickly grasps the proposals for the development of this technology and introduces it everywhere
I agree with this man! literally yesterday they showed me my future home, already fully furnished, even though there is not even a foundation laid! Augmented reality greatly simplifies life and is a promising technology
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I think it's not a good idea to steal the already invented technology and set up a new service under her. It's like the invention of a bicycle. Why do this if it already exists and works?
Really? but where did you see such a good service, like this one? The developers have done a great job of creating models for 3D review and for virtual reality devices!
Did you see the service that Google provides? They made working 3D models of world sights, there is the possibility to watch panoramas in virtual reality even with the use of a smartphone.
I'm talking about absolutely the same thing! just think: how can you talk about ICO, if the technology is borrowed from a larger company with a slightly modified delivery goal?
In fact, I do not see anything wrong with this! There are many other projects where there is much more borrowing and plagiarism, but these projects find something new, or re-open the existing technology

I understand what you're talking about, and you're right. Indeed, there are many projects that have taken as a basis something possibly forgotten or not needed and modified it
I think it's not a good idea to steal the already invented technology and set up a new service under her. It's like the invention of a bicycle. Why do this if it already exists and works?
Really? but where did you see such a good service, like this one? The developers have done a great job of creating models for 3D review and for virtual reality devices!
Did you see the service that Google provides? They made working 3D models of world sights, there is the possibility to watch panoramas in virtual reality even with the use of a smartphone.
I'm talking about absolutely the same thing! just think: how can you talk about ICO, if the technology is borrowed from a larger company with a slightly modified delivery goal?
In fact, I do not see anything wrong with this! There are many other projects where there is much more borrowing and plagiarism, but these projects find something new, or re-open the existing technology
And in what way does this service work, where I can look at the panorama using a smartphone? sounds very interesting, and if this is already implemented, the developers of Mspace need to think about expanding
Merit: 100
Only one day left until the end of the ICO. Guys, it was a great journey to see you collecting more and more funds. I hope big news with exchanges will come soon.
Congratulations to Team Mark.Space for everything they have achieved, I believe we will have a hard work in the coming times and with certainty even more adhesion and prosperity for the platform. We expect new partners very soon, this will make them go further and give us even greater return
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
Only one day left until the end of the ICO. Guys, it was a great journey to see you collecting more and more funds. I hope big news with exchanges will come soon.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I saw couple of days ago the news what Mark.Space was presented at conference in Sydney, I would appreciate if someone could share any video from this event?

check it on their youtube channel of markspace
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I saw couple of days ago the news what Mark.Space was presented at conference in Sydney, I would appreciate if someone could share any video from this event?
Merit: 10
What will be supported by the system in technical terms? For this to function fully, large computing power is needed.
The system will be supported by the computing facilities provided by manners,and they in turn will get the dividend from mining in the MARK token.SPACE.

So the datacenter that is hosting all of the computer equipment receives dividends? That doesnt make sense. Is Mark space paying for the datacenter usage or are they getting it for free?

Where did you see this information?

He probably meant the miners reward for their computing resources which are needed for storage and rendering.
Activity: 14
Why have developers named the project exactly Markspace? I haven’t found any information about it. There is no information about it on their web-site
It is so important? It doesn’t matter how the project was named. The success and the value of tokens that can offer this platform are important for real.
Ok. I’m just curious. Of course they are important for users and miners. So, what kind of tokens do they have?
This information is mentioned in white paper and the website. Actually there are utility tokens. Developers need to change utility tokens to asset-backed tokens
It’s very ambitious. This project is still under development. Accordingly to roadmap they are on the 1st stage of token sales.
There's always room for growth. This platform is still an interesting for miners and rendering. More than others even.
It need more time and investors to make a worthy project. One day Markspace will be the most popular project on ar/vr market.
I think this kind of technologies is pretty complicated for simple users. They call Markspace the internet of future, but most of people are not ready for this.
No. Life is changing all the time. Cryptocurrencies were to a dubious project, but it grows.
I can agree with this. The project has strong support. I read that every unit is maintained on Blockchain.
It can work someday
Activity: 9
Why have developers named the project exactly Markspace? I haven’t found any information about it. There is no information about it on their web-site
It is so important? It doesn’t matter how the project was named. The success and the value of tokens that can offer this platform are important for real.
Ok. I’m just curious. Of course they are important for users and miners. So, what kind of tokens do they have?
This information is mentioned in white paper and the website. Actually there are utility tokens. Developers need to change utility tokens to asset-backed tokens
It’s very ambitious. This project is still under development. Accordingly to roadmap they are on the 1st stage of token sales.
There's always room for growth. This platform is still an interesting for miners and rendering. More than others even.
It need more time and investors to make a worthy project. One day Markspace will be the most popular project on ar/vr market.
I think this kind of technologies is pretty complicated for simple users. They call Markspace the internet of future, but most of people are not ready for this.
No. Life is changing all the time. Cryptocurrencies were to a dubious project, but it grows.
Pages:
Jump to: