Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 70. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have just read the white paper, so I’m amazed!
What do mean exactly? I heard about this project a year ago, but now I’m not quite sure about it.
Why not? VR-technologies are getting more popular day by day. Also, Markspace is a good platform for mining, you know?
I agree with you. Do you see how the Cryptocurrency market is unstable? It’s hard to earn money on this market. Cryptocurrencies started to use POW and POS.
Yea I know. I think this platform is a good alternative. As I understood developers will even give some rewards for miners. I like the most that owners of property can set a price like they want for their property.
Price what they want? Isn’t it strange? Will they appraise the market or just do what they want without any rules?
No, that doesn’t make any sense. Owners will not be able to lease or sell like this. Price formation will be based on types of neighbors near unit and the situation on the market. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck!  Smiley
Yep, everything seems to be directly connected to the VR and AR platforms and there is still plenty of room for VR related projects
Exactly, just look at VIBE(hub), there's a big market for vr/ar.  Plenty room to grow!
Yeah, Vibe did really well. They came out two guns blazing with an alpha platform that was very nice. I'm curious how much of this project is still in the concept phase and how much has been developed already? I think this has huge potential though. I love the idea of the virtual Real Estate. I can't wait to read the virtual real estate laws on property lines and ownership. This brave new world is great and not Orwellian at all.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck!  Smiley
Yep, everything seems to be directly connected to the VR and AR platforms and there is still plenty of room for VR related projects
Exactly, just look at VIBE(hub), there's a big market for vr/ar.  Plenty room to grow!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I have just read the white paper, so I’m amazed!
What do mean exactly? I heard about this project a year ago, but now I’m not quite sure about it.
Why not? VR-technologies are getting more popular day by day. Also, Markspace is a good platform for mining, you know?
I agree with you. Do you see how the Cryptocurrency market is unstable? It’s hard to earn money on this market. Cryptocurrencies started to use POW and POS.
Yea I know. I think this platform is a good alternative. As I understood developers will even give some rewards for miners. I like the most that owners of property can set a price like they want for their property.
Price what they want? Isn’t it strange? Will they appraise the market or just do what they want without any rules?
Activity: 476
Activity: 532
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I don't understand. If you make payment on the platform with fiat money, then the transfer will still be effected through an internal token?

As i understand, it will place a fiat/mark gateway. If you pay with fiat it will turn it into a mark and pay with it. And thanks to this gateway, regular joe won't have any problems like getting mark from exchanges, but tokens circulation will be there.
Activity: 238
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can Mark.Space compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!
If they are successfully able to roll out their product worldwide then the project will become extremely huge and I am sure that will make investors very very happy.
technology needs to catch up in the future it has a place, right now there isnt good contents for VR
also a limit on hardwares .. A Life like modern graphic games can do well in VR. Most consumer level hardware is abit behind to catch up with 4k and 8k high quality 3D renderings
And the amount of computing resources needed for this kind of rendering will be humungous.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can Mark.Space compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!
If they are successfully able to roll out their product worldwide then the project will become extremely huge and I am sure that will make investors very very happy.
technology needs to catch up in the future it has a place, right now there isnt good contents for VR
also a limit on hardwares .. A Life like modern graphic games can do well in VR. Most consumer level hardware is abit behind to catch up with 4k and 8k high quality 3D renderings
Activity: 700
I don't understand. If you make payment on the platform with fiat money, then the transfer will still be effected through an internal token?

Yes, you can convert the traditional currency, but the platform converts it into a MRK token.

But why complicate everything? You can just make payments through traditional banking systems. I think they will be interested in participating in this project.

Part of the profits of these traditional systems will hold. Through an internal token it will be cheaper.

But when you exchange tokens for money, you still have to pay a commission.

Yes, but this amount will be much lower than the banks will offer for conducting operations.

I think that you can find such a system, which will be interesting to work for free. For example PayPay.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Yes, you can convert the traditional currency, but the platform converts it into a MRK token.

But why complicate everything? You can just make payments through traditional banking systems. I think they will be interested in participating in this project.

Part of the profits of these traditional systems will hold. Through an internal token it will be cheaper.

Yes, but this amount will be much lower than the banks will offer for conducting operations.
Activity: 700

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: