Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 72. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
This is really cool project ,I think he has a very good chance to replace today's Internet, people don't pass by such interesting innovations like 3D and Internet
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

THE Tokyo office invites guests and partners! You are always welcome to visit our Tokyo premises, where we also hold regular meetups.

Really nice to see the high class locations and that the marketing machine is running.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131

THE Tokyo office invites guests and partners! You are always welcome to visit our Tokyo premises, where we also hold regular meetups.
Activity: 434
Cool news. However, as far as I know the event will be held in Amora Hotel, not in Sidney Opera House as it's shown in the picture)
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Markspace marketing is doing very well. I just saw markspace in coinomi wallet
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

On Wednesday, 21 February, our Head of Communications, Alexandra Golovina will present MARK.SPACE at Emergence 2018 in Sydney, Australia!  Smiley

Good to see Mark.Space bringing the proejct to a big audience Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
[img*]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWZz47xX4AEjaZx.jpg[/img]

On Wednesday, 21 February, our Head of Communications, Alexandra Golovina will present MARK.SPACE at Emergence 2018 in Sydney, Australia!  Smiley

This could be quite interesting for the future of the project. Perhaps will help to bring on some new partnership?

It is a good conference to attend, and it is good to see that the team isn’t just focusing on blockchain conferences. There will be lots of important people at this event who have the authority to sign off on partnerships with Markspace.
Activity: 434

This could be quite interesting for the future of the project. Perhaps will help to bring on some new partnership?

will she speak there? will it be filmed and posted on youtube? or is this a partnership hunting expedition? Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Nice ) Taking part in different conferences is credible to project. I dont trust project without conferences.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I'm so hyped for this. As a former real estate agent I am excited to see the virtual property values increase. As a tech nerd, I'm excited to see the unexpected ways users will find to manipulate the space to create designs beyond even the devs wildest dreams. Look what happened to minecraft. Give people a blank canvas and some basic rules then masterful creations come soon after.

Well considering how well Vibe is and even Descentraland, MARK.SPACE have the same potential of those projects, they have a particular niche sector to attack in the 3d and vr enviroment, so i will be waiting for this project to moon in the mid term, and explode at the end of the year Cheesy.
The more I read about this project, the more I like it! I'm very excited about this idea! I really look forward to the moment when everyone will know about it

When I saw their first demo, I liked this project.
I also participated in the Vibe project, optimistic to the VR and 3D industry

I am definitely going to get myself a 3D plot of land. I don't remember if any of the features will be able to be managed outside of the VR Environment. Also very excited about the new wave of Mixed Reality tech coming out.

Well, it will be easier here in mark.space, decentraland is auctioning theirs, so better use this one, I don't need a 3d space, but some stores and markets will definitely want one, and we will be visiting them soon, hope the quality of the 3d space improves though, its still poor, but I am confident that they will change it and make it more appealing.

But you have to keep in mind that what they are currently showing is more or less a tech demo. The polished product will look much better im sure
Activity: 350
I'm so hyped for this. As a former real estate agent I am excited to see the virtual property values increase. As a tech nerd, I'm excited to see the unexpected ways users will find to manipulate the space to create designs beyond even the devs wildest dreams. Look what happened to minecraft. Give people a blank canvas and some basic rules then masterful creations come soon after.

Well considering how well Vibe is and even Descentraland, MARK.SPACE have the same potential of those projects, they have a particular niche sector to attack in the 3d and vr enviroment, so i will be waiting for this project to moon in the mid term, and explode at the end of the year Cheesy.
The more I read about this project, the more I like it! I'm very excited about this idea! I really look forward to the moment when everyone will know about it

I am definitely going to get myself a 3D plot of land. I don't remember if any of the features will be able to be managed outside of the VR Environment. Also very excited about the new wave of Mixed Reality tech coming out.

Well, it will be easier here in mark.space, decentraland is auctioning theirs, so better use this one, I don't need a 3d space, but some stores and markets will definitely want one, and we will be visiting them soon, hope the quality of the 3d space improves though, its still poor, but I am confident that they will change it and make it more appealing.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Can I sell my paintings through the platform? I'm doing cartoon painting. I really want to develop and get new customers.

Yes. You can even sell your things. Pencils, markers. Even the underwear can be sold here.

On the platform can be sex toy shops? And if any user can download any information here, then we will be able to review all sex toys in detail?

Yes. You can consider, study, watch video. Touch and smell just can not.

Give it some years! Especially touch is very nearby
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Tell me, please, is this platform based on blockchain technology? Perhaps this is a strange question, but it's better to ask again, because blockchain is transparency, and the rest isn't quite Roll Eyes

Look in the subject:
[ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain
Merit: 102
That's a beautiful venue for a presentation. Would love to see a digital version of it in MarkSpace  Wink

Merit: 131

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Just to look at ICOs' name and that's it, it's so dumb to invest in a ICO by looking at those ratings where usually one person and a bot vote lol
I think so. But the ratings on these top sites greatly affect the fees for the ICO. Many projects get 4-5 points. Although most number of that projects do not deserve 3 points.
I still hold the opinion that you should not trust these sources. It's best to think and analyze everything yourself.
You should always make your own research, read whitepaper and listen what are people saying about this project

Exactly. Until there is stricter regulation, i don;t trust any review. They can be used as guidance, but you should always do your own research. Luckily Mark.Space makes it easy by having a prototype already.

Please no - we don’t need stricter regulation for review sites. Let people dyor or learn to dyor after getting burnt by these sites. Maybe then the ico space will mature so that it is less driven by baseless hype and more by actual demos (like MarkSpace has).
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
i think that markspace can play on equal terms with the other competitors, from what i saw in the demo i think it will soon become the number one, the opponent to beat, overcome
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Just to look at ICOs' name and that's it, it's so dumb to invest in a ICO by looking at those ratings where usually one person and a bot vote lol
I think so. But the ratings on these top sites greatly affect the fees for the ICO. Many projects get 4-5 points. Although most number of that projects do not deserve 3 points.
I still hold the opinion that you should not trust these sources. It's best to think and analyze everything yourself.
You should always make your own research, read whitepaper and listen what are people saying about this project

Exactly. Until there is stricter regulation, i don;t trust any review. They can be used as guidance, but you should always do your own research. Luckily Mark.Space makes it easy by having a prototype already.
Pages:
Jump to: