Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 71. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I don't understand. If you make payment on the platform with fiat money, then the transfer will still be effected through an internal token?

Yes, you can convert the traditional currency, but the platform converts it into a MRK token.

But why complicate everything? You can just make payments through traditional banking systems. I think they will be interested in participating in this project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't understand. If you make payment on the platform with fiat money, then the transfer will still be effected through an internal token?

Yes, you can convert the traditional currency, but the platform converts it into a MRK token.
Activity: 700
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have just read the white paper, so I’m amazed!
What do mean exactly? I heard about this project a year ago, but now I’m not quite sure about it.
Why not? VR-technologies are getting more popular day by day. Also, Markspace is a good platform for mining, you know?
I agree with you. Do you see how the Cryptocurrency market is unstable? It’s hard to earn money on this market. Cryptocurrencies started to use POW and POS.
Yea I know. I think this platform is a good alternative. As I understood developers will even give some rewards for miners. I like the most that owners of property can set a price like they want for their property.
Activity: 10
What do mean exactly? I heard about this project a year ago, but now I’m not quite sure about it.
Why not? VR-technologies are getting more popular day by day. Also, Markspace is a good platform for mining, you know?
I agree with you. Do you see how the Cryptocurrency market is unstable? It’s hard to earn money on this market. Cryptocurrencies started to use POW and POS.
Activity: 10
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
How will the dialogue between avatars on the platform be carried out? By what means can you communicate? What is needed for this?
Headphones, keyboard and mouse you need for communication. You can chat either in chat or in skype.

And I can set my avatar all the real parameters? The size of the jugs, legs, fingers, some features of the structure of my body?

The developer does not say this. And why do you need this? If you are not simpotichny in the real world, and then you can be handsome, then why ask some unnecessary details. You can be a sex bomb.

I want to become the ideal of my fantasies. I like freckles and a long second toe feet. I want to set my favorite parameters therefore.

Be sure to write about it in the wish book. Developers will be interested.
Where can I find it? Or whom can I write to? You have contact information?
Just hoping this won't turn into another second life application.. we can't loose the focus on the main goal of the whole project
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
We are waiting for the full-scale launch of the project. And adding new areas such as entertainment and education. This innovation will attract more users to this project.
Quite interesting, but how varies the area of this virtual space?
There are many areas, they call it disctricts.
You can check it here on their official website, https://mark.space/#Districts and education district is already planned there.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
We are waiting for the full-scale launch of the project. And adding new areas such as entertainment and education. This innovation will attract more users to this project.
Why ask stupid questions? Really hard to open the white paper and read,there all is written well and in plain language ,what space,what are their prices and much more
Activity: 574
All spaces are divided into cities ,cities are divided into districts ,districts are divided into quarters,quarters into units, units into boxes from larger to smaller.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
I think that the main audience will be concentrated in the areas of community entertainment and shopping, so developers need to put emphasis on the development of these aspects.

According to the roadmap, first the residential district will be launched in October 2018. I guess its either requires less to launch it or the team thinks that this district will also attract a lot of people to the project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I think that the main audience will be concentrated in the areas of community entertainment and shopping, so developers need to put emphasis on the development of these aspects.

Since I think that virtaul reality is the future os shopping and entertainment, I agree with you. Especially shopping, right now we mostly shop on the internet, why not have a virtual shop then?
Activity: 602
So the developers will provide us with a virtual world with its economy identical to the real world economy, the distribution of territory and resources?
Yes, it will be a global virtual space with a huge area, everyone will be able to buy a part of this space to create in it some kind of object whether it is your home or online store, or to open your own art exhibition, but anything
Activity: 714
So the developers will provide us with a virtual world with its economy identical to the real world economy, the distribution of territory and resources?
The platform will be in demand in a global sense, just think that you can for example go to a virtual store to measure things and something to order .
Pages:
Jump to: