Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 76. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Will the police work on the platform? How will the surveillance of what is being sold be shown? Or will it be tracked by the platform developers?

Developers probably will not do it themselves. At the first stages, most likely they will do it. But in the future you can enter the age limit.
Activity: 532
Will the police work on the platform? How will the surveillance of what is being sold be shown? Or will it be tracked by the platform developers?
Based on the previous dialogue, I have a question: Are there any age restrictions? Will this issue be regulated somehow? If the participants of the platform are less than 21 years old, then not all shops should visit them.

Good question. Very important. I think you need to introduce some restrictions. Otherwise, problems may arise.
Activity: 686
Based on the previous dialogue, I have a question: Are there any age restrictions? Will this issue be regulated somehow? If the participants of the platform are less than 21 years old, then not all shops should visit them.
Can I sell my paintings through the platform? I'm doing cartoon painting. I really want to develop and get new customers.

Yes. You can even sell your things. Pencils, markers. Even the underwear can be sold here.

On the platform can be sex toy shops? And if any user can download any information here, then we will be able to review all sex toys in detail?

Yes. You can consider, study, watch video. Touch and smell just can not.

And I can see the comments of other users? What do they think about this product. I'm talking about any products. It can be clothes, ornaments and so on.

I don't know. This should be clarified by the developers.
Activity: 378
Can I sell my paintings through the platform? I'm doing cartoon painting. I really want to develop and get new customers.

Yes. You can even sell your things. Pencils, markers. Even the underwear can be sold here.

On the platform can be sex toy shops? And if any user can download any information here, then we will be able to review all sex toys in detail?

And I can see the comments of other users? What do they think about this product. I'm talking about any products. It can be clothes, ornaments and so on.

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
On certain aspects what is already in the market that goes already close to this projext is seconth life.

But Second Life isnt designed as trade/commercial platform. Its an MMO with aspects of that and its more game then platform.

And as far as i can remeber 2nd Life is not VR or is it.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Cool. I love computer games, and here developers use the method of computer games on real economic processes.

Yes. Computer games are just a bomb! It is very pleasant to see that such mechanisms are used in other spheres.
Activity: 686
Cool. I love computer games, and here developers use the method of computer games on real economic processes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
The blockchain technology is something incredible.What a pity I didn't know about this site before!Interestingly I'm the only one recently or not?
No buddy, you here not one such) I'm only a week on this site and I can tell you that this is the best that ever was .Do you think this project has a big future?
yeah, I think they're gonna be great .I'm gonna be upset if I find out something went wrong ,but I'm sure aspen will be there for these guys. I recently heard some really cool news about mark.Space
They signed an agreement with some major automotive concern and will work on it. Isn't that successful progress ?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Do you think the project has a good future? Will the investors' expectations satisfy?

The technology is future, without doubt. The question is not whether it will be realised or not, but when will it be realised.
We already have working demo and visual constructor, strong partners and interest from community
And the developers will not be happy with the advertising in the discussions of his project.

Advertising projects is not so bad. Someone makes money on this. If there is work, then there are the performers.
And the developers will not be happy with the advertising in the discussions of his project.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I will think about that, I'm 3D designer myself, so I like your project, on other hand, I'm not investing to lose money

Hi ! We expect people investing not only in order to make money, but to contribute to project and technology development.
It's not about making fast money, but about long-term development of the project.
Activity: 532
Do you think the project has a good future? Will the investors' expectations satisfy?

I think yes. The outlook for the future is definitely good. I think that a serious attitude to the developers, promises a good future for the project.

I think that all these projects are stupid. Now you give them your money, but as a result, you will not get anything. You pay for the paper. This is the only thing they spent their time on.

I do not agree with you. I follow several projects. And no one has yet deceived expectations.

Do you know many projects that have already been realized? Which were put into operation?

It is enough that I can say the opposite. I think it is not worthwhile to advertise other projects here. I'm not interested in this.

I think yes. The outlook for the future is definitely good. I think that a serious attitude to the developers, promises a good future for the project.

I think that all these projects are stupid. Now you give them your money, but as a result, you will not get anything. You pay for the paper. This is the only thing they spent their time on.

I do not agree with you. I follow several projects. And no one has yet deceived expectations.

Do you know many projects that have already been realized? Which were put into operation?
Pages:
Jump to: