Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 77. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Do you think the project has a good future? Will the investors' expectations satisfy?

I think yes. The outlook for the future is definitely good. I think that a serious attitude to the developers, promises a good future for the project.

I think that all these projects are stupid. Now you give them your money, but as a result, you will not get anything. You pay for the paper. This is the only thing they spent their time on.

I do not agree with you. I follow several projects. And no one has yet deceived expectations.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
The blockchain technology is something incredible.What a pity I didn't know about this site before!Interestingly I'm the only one recently or not?
No buddy, you here not one such) I'm only a week on this site and I can tell you that this is the best that ever was .Do you think this project has a big future?
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Do you think the project has a good future? Will the investors' expectations satisfy?

I think yes. The outlook for the future is definitely good. I think that a serious attitude to the developers, promises a good future for the project.

I think that all these projects are stupid. Now you give them your money, but as a result, you will not get anything. You pay for the paper. This is the only thing they spent their time on.

Sure, it's not guaranteed that your investment will pay off immediately when you invest in an ICO but why do you think Mark.Space is a 'stupid' project?
The fact that it has only a whitepaper is just not true. They already have demo.

And when you expect a fully working product to invest in, you are probably at the wrong place at 99% of the ICOs. These projects need to raise money to develop their ideas. Some might fail but for all the projects that can deliver what their whitepapers promised, you'll be upset for not investing early.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
The blockchain technology is something incredible.What a pity I didn't know about this site before!Interestingly I'm the only one recently or not?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Why is everyone worrying about whether they reach the $10M mark? Do you think it will change things drastically if they do or don't? I would think the amount of funds raised is still plenty to reach their goals.

Interested to hear everyone's thoughts why the $10M is such a determining factor.

It is just a psychological number i guess. People just want to see reaching 10m nothing more.

I think it is already a very successful ico.

Yeah, it is very successful and they still have another round pending for 2019.

well icobench has rated them pretty high, so i guess there is something proper behind the curtains Smiley

4.1 / 5.0 https://icobench.com/ico/mark-space

4.1 is not that high, is it? but i have no concerns about mark.space reaches above $10M cap easily.

benchmark sites should not be taken into account while investing. People should do their own research on the matter.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
 I will think about that, I'm 3D designer myself, so I like your project, on other hand, I'm not investing to lose money
Activity: 588

Activity: 532
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I'm so hyped for this. As a former real estate agent I am excited to see the virtual property values increase. As a tech nerd, I'm excited to see the unexpected ways users will find to manipulate the space to create designs beyond even the devs wildest dreams. Look what happened to minecraft. Give people a blank canvas and some basic rules then masterful creations come soon after.

Well considering how well Vibe is and even Descentraland, MARK.SPACE have the same potential of those projects, they have a particular niche sector to attack in the 3d and vr enviroment, so i will be waiting for this project to moon in the mid term, and explode at the end of the year Cheesy.
The more I read about this project, the more I like it! I'm very excited about this idea! I really look forward to the moment when everyone will know about it

When I saw their first demo, I liked this project.
I also participated in the Vibe project, optimistic to the VR and 3D industry
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
I'm so hyped for this. As a former real estate agent I am excited to see the virtual property values increase. As a tech nerd, I'm excited to see the unexpected ways users will find to manipulate the space to create designs beyond even the devs wildest dreams. Look what happened to minecraft. Give people a blank canvas and some basic rules then masterful creations come soon after.

Well considering how well Vibe is and even Descentraland, MARK.SPACE have the same potential of those projects, they have a particular niche sector to attack in the 3d and vr enviroment, so i will be waiting for this project to moon in the mid term, and explode at the end of the year Cheesy.
The more I read about this project, the more I like it! I'm very excited about this idea! I really look forward to the moment when everyone will know about it
The best idea for a project that I only saw!

I agree, but you can think of anything, the question is, can they realize ...

I think, yes, they are very active in promoting their project and are doing everything necessary for its development

I agree, the team is very much trying

By the way, do you know the information about the team?

What are you talking about? What other information? More precisely please write

About the fact that several members of the team have participated in the creation of very large projects

Really? Where does the information come from? Share!

I read about it at the beginning of the project, I do not remember where. (((

It is unfortunate that there is no link
Activity: 350

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

I think, yes, they are very active in promoting their project and are doing everything necessary for its development

About the fact that several members of the team have participated in the creation of very large projects

I read about it at the beginning of the project, I do not remember where. (((
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
guys, when token sale is ending, its been long since this sale is running.

Pages:
Jump to: