Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 74. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular nowadays! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
Activity: 196
I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular nowadays! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
Activity: 462
Activity: 196
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
MARK.SPACE is a new generation of the Internet. this is an alternative reality available to everyone, in any browser, isn't it cool ? Who would have thought that technology would be developed to such a level !!!
The coolest part is that MARK.SPACE is conducted on the Blockchain and this ensures the reliability of information storage.
Secure storage of information is very important nowadays, isn't it? Wink
Yes !I was thinking, you know, maybe thanks to Mark Space project e-Commerce will enter a new stage of development! It would be an incredible event, wouldn't it?
I am sure that many companies in the world will take advantage of the opportunity to present their products, hold conferences, etc.and all this will be possible thanks to the MARK.SPACE platfom

Where are we on the partnership deals? Besides Jaguar and Land Rover(which are huge of course) any new partnership deals on the process?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Is the current token sale round which will be over in 2 days the last round or will there be another one?
I vaguely remember to have read somewhere about ICO running until 28 Feb but I'm not sure.

As per the roadmap on the whitepaper, the one ending on 2018 Feb is the Stage I. Stage II will be on 2019 .
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
What is your unique and unique service? Yes, there are no more such platforms connected with the blockchain and offering such services, but there are real (not virtual) organizations that can be contacted. Why should I contact you?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Do you issue your own tokens or your own crypto currency? If so, in what quantity and how is this currency called? Roll Eyes
I read that there are agents on the platform and they are choosing the right solutions for the client. Is it possible for the client to do this independently? That is, will there be no intermediaries on the platform?

What don't you like about the services of agents?))) It's much easier for you. They help you make a choice. The fact that you pick up candidates for your order on your own can't justify your expectations.

Perhaps you are right. Then the question is, are there guarantees that my investments will not be lost, will not depreciate on the platform and pay off? I'm very worried about it, because I invest the first time in the blockchain project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Is the current token sale round which will be over in 2 days the last round or will there be another one?
I vaguely remember to have read somewhere about ICO running until 28 Feb but I'm not sure.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I read that there are agents on the platform and they are choosing the right solutions for the client. Is it possible for the client to do this independently? That is, will there be no intermediaries on the platform?

What don't you like about the services of agents?))) It's much easier for you. They help you make a choice. The fact that you pick up candidates for your order on your own can't justify your expectations.
Activity: 336
What currency are paid for the services of 3D designers and 3D modelers on this platform? Payment is made online or in other ways? Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
MARK.SPACE is a new generation of the Internet. this is an alternative reality available to everyone, in any browser, isn't it cool ? Who would have thought that technology would be developed to such a level !!!
The coolest part is that MARK.SPACE is conducted on the Blockchain and this ensures the reliability of information storage.
Yes !I was thinking, you know, maybe thanks to Mark Space project e-Commerce will enter a new stage of development! It would be an incredible event, wouldn't it?
I am sure that many companies in the world will take advantage of the opportunity to present their products, hold conferences, etc.and all this will be possible thanks to the MARK.SPACE platform
Boutiques in the virtual space is the technology of the future  Grin ! The most convenient way to create VR content is faster and cheaper.This is designed for multi-purpose use, including for commercial purposes.
I like that this project was created for the realization of its possibilities. For example , you can easily create a virtual space, the interior design, add furniture and decor.Who would have thought about such vohmozhnosti neskolok years ago? Of course no one! But these are the technologies of the future and should be developed simultaneously with the world )
I like that tokens can be bought at a good price .
And maybe you can buy several residences in the ecosystem and then resell them.
Who knows what will be possible? Technology doesn't stand still , does it ?)
Yes, it is very convenient to use tokens because their use does not require the movement of real assets and registration of any documents .This greatly simplifies the whole process and gives more personal time
And is there any risk in this? I personally have not heard about this,but maybe ?
Nah, it's all safe and secure .
There is a full check of correctness and all that .
Oh, great ,that totally calmed me down , thanks. )
Boutiques in the virtual space is the technology of the future  Grin ! The most convenient way to create VR content is faster and cheaper.This is designed for multi-purpose use, including for commercial purposes.
I like that this project was created for the realization of its possibilities. For example , you can easily create a virtual space, the interior design, add furniture and decor.Who would have thought about such vohmozhnosti neskolok years ago? Of course no one! But these are the technologies of the future and should be developed simultaneously with the world )
Yes, it is very convenient to use tokens because their use does not require the movement of real assets and registration of any documents .This greatly simplifies the whole process and gives more personal time
And is there any risk in this? I personally have not heard about this,but maybe ?
Nah, it's all safe and secure .
There is a full check of correctness and all that .
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
We are just at the beginning of the VR age. I think I will buy a VR device this year to check all those great VR projects.
Undoubtedly, this direction is more and more advanced every year and such devices are becoming more affordable, chinese manufacturers began to sell such 3D devices - I plan to buy something too!
Pages:
Jump to: