Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 78. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
The best idea for a project that I only saw!

I agree, but you can think of anything, the question is, can they realize ...

I think, yes, they are very active in promoting their project and are doing everything necessary for its development

I agree, the team is very much trying
Activity: 315
Merit: 10

I think, yes, they are very active in promoting their project and are doing everything necessary for its development

As for me, I have trust and confidence that the team are capable of delivering this platform effectively. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

since they offer a toolbox for creating your own 3d stuff, i bet there will be a couple of freelancer later specialized in building an 3d vr enviroment for other projects, who are interested in joining the mark.space hub?

Yes, probably some people can earn wages from here just for decorating house and everything.

New job title. Interior Designer (vr)
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
the point of having 3D residence and converse with people there if I can use skype sounds really cool, i am curious.  Smiley

The points before wasn't that you should be able to use both at the same time but a question why Mark.Space is needed with residences if you could instead use Skype to talk with other people.

There are already some games that let you chat online with tons of people in a 3d environment, but those are mostly for fun, mark.space goes beyond to the point of a literal space for you and/or your shop market, so using chat with skype or other method is a necessity here.

plus you can recreate and sell you residence in mark.space. people can see it without leaving their home

It might be the whole new level for designers, if for example you wanna renovate your house or apartment. They can show your the final version in VR and you'll know exactly how everything will be.
This project has a good point to integrate with real estate business, this will be useful for many architects.
Im pretty sure there will be a lot of projects about this, and markspace need a quick action to lead this.
I'm curious on how they will manage, in case they involve architects, to implement the 3D designs from these people into the mark.space project?

since they offer a toolbox for creating your own 3d stuff, i bet there will be a couple of freelancer later specialized in building an 3d vr enviroment for other projects, who are interested in joining the mark.space hub?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
the point of having 3D residence and converse with people there if I can use skype sounds really cool, i am curious.  Smiley

The points before wasn't that you should be able to use both at the same time but a question why Mark.Space is needed with residences if you could instead use Skype to talk with other people.

There are already some games that let you chat online with tons of people in a 3d environment, but those are mostly for fun, mark.space goes beyond to the point of a literal space for you and/or your shop market, so using chat with skype or other method is a necessity here.

plus you can recreate and sell you residence in mark.space. people can see it without leaving their home

It might be the whole new level for designers, if for example you wanna renovate your house or apartment. They can show your the final version in VR and you'll know exactly how everything will be.
This project has a good point to integrate with real estate business, this will be useful for many architects.
Im pretty sure there will be a lot of projects about this, and markspace need a quick action to lead this.
I'm curious on how they will manage, in case they involve architects, to implement the 3D designs from these people into the mark.space project?

Activity: 434

It is probably as you've said, but they have to find the way how to make a VR presentation reasonable in terms of money and human resourses. As of now, I think it will be too expensive to do a separate VR presentation for a separate house
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
the point of having 3D residence and converse with people there if I can use skype sounds really cool, i am curious.  Smiley

Now that you mention Skype or voice callings ins general this opens up a whole new dimension. Imagine a mother going shopping with her daughter who is thousands of miles away for College. They could put on their VR headsets and go shopping together. This sounds like something people would love.

Indeed, this is a great idea. I believe that such opportunities of this platform will be interesting for many people. There are many applications of M.S. platform: holding events, various conferences, distance learning groups of people, joint holidays and much more. Almost all the usual social interactions can be realized within a virtual city.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
the point of having 3D residence and converse with people there if I can use skype sounds really cool, i am curious.  Smiley

I never thought of that, excellent point. You can actually see your new design for your house directly from inside with virtaul reality
Activity: 476

Now that you mention Skype or voice callings ins general this opens up a whole new dimension. Imagine a mother going shopping with her daughter who is thousands of miles away for College. They could put on their VR headsets and go shopping together. This sounds like something people would love.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

I admire the project, I think this is the best project at the moment

Actually, therefore, here such activity manifests itself

Do you think the project will achieve its goals in the future? Will there be success?

I think, yes, unlike other projects

Do you think this is the only project that works now, the rest are false?

Yes, yes, I think so

I hope that the idea of ​​the project will be realized, since I think that behind this the future

I agree, the idea of ​​the project is simply amazing. I've always dreamed about it

I also always wanted to, stay at home and go shopping and buy goods without leaving

I agree, eob this is absolutely everything, the project will be very popular!
Merit: 107

Do you think the project will achieve its goals in the future? Will there be success?

Yes, yes, I think so

I hope that the idea of ​​the project will be realized, since I think that behind this the future

I agree, the idea of ​​the project is simply amazing. I've always dreamed about it

I also always wanted to, stay at home and go shopping and buy goods without leaving

Yes, yes, I think so

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

Yes, yes, I think so

The idea is awesome and there is much potential also in other products that gets sold online. Just imagine the clothing industry.
But the it is a big challenge to develop a platform linke MARK.SPAKE with blockchain technology. I will invest and hope that they reach their goals in future
Merit: 107

Yes, yes, I think so

Yes, yes, I think so
Pages:
Jump to: