Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 75. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
We are just at the beginning of the VR age. I think I will buy a VR device this year to check all those great VR projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
MARK.SPACE is a new generation of the Internet. this is an alternative reality available to everyone, in any browser, isn't it cool ? Who would have thought that technology would be developed to such a level !!!
The coolest part is that MARK.SPACE is conducted on the Blockchain and this ensures the reliability of information storage.
Secure storage of information is very important nowadays, isn't it? Wink
Yes !I was thinking, you know, maybe thanks to Mark Space project e-Commerce will enter a new stage of development! It would be an incredible event, wouldn't it?
Boutiques in the virtual space is the technology of the future  Grin ! The most convenient way to create VR content is faster and cheaper.This is designed for multi-purpose use, including for commercial purposes.
I like that this project was created for the realization of its possibilities. For example , you can easily create a virtual space, the interior design, add furniture and decor.Who would have thought about such vohmozhnosti neskolok years ago? Of course no one! But these are the technologies of the future and should be developed simultaneously with the world )
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
MARK.SPACE is a new generation of the Internet. this is an alternative reality available to everyone, in any browser, isn't it cool ? Who would have thought that technology would be developed to such a level !!!
The coolest part is that MARK.SPACE is conducted on the Blockchain and this ensures the reliability of information storage.
Yes !I was thinking, you know, maybe thanks to Mark Space project e-Commerce will enter a new stage of development! It would be an incredible event, wouldn't it?
Boutiques in the virtual space is the technology of the future  Grin ! The most convenient way to create VR content is faster and cheaper.This is designed for multi-purpose use, including for commercial purposes.
Mark.Space really represents the evolution of the virtual commerce, and possibility a bigger showcase for different merchants, not only the big brands known worldwide, besides, of course, an excellent EComerce / Blockchain integration, which will be a giant step towards new horizons, making Blockchain accessible to many who previously had no contact or knowledge
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 812
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
This is really the first strong project in this field that I met. I've seen a lot of viar projects. But they were all technically weak. I like that the ICO at Mark.space passes successfully.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
as far as there is already an opportunity to create different things in business vr spaces,what type of content can be added next?
Activity: 378
How will the dialogue between avatars on the platform be carried out? By what means can you communicate? What is needed for this?
Headphones, keyboard and mouse you need for communication. You can chat either in chat or in skype.

And I can set my avatar all the real parameters? The size of the jugs, legs, fingers, some features of the structure of my body?

The developer does not say this. And why do you need this? If you are not simpotichny in the real world, and then you can be handsome, then why ask some unnecessary details. You can be a sex bomb.

I want to become the ideal of my fantasies. I like freckles and a long second toe feet. I want to set my favorite parameters therefore.

Be sure to write about it in the wish book. Developers will be interested.
Where can I find it? Or whom can I write to? You have contact information?
Activity: 308
How will the dialogue between avatars on the platform be carried out? By what means can you communicate? What is needed for this?
Headphones, keyboard and mouse you need for communication. You can chat either in chat or in skype.

And I can set my avatar all the real parameters? The size of the jugs, legs, fingers, some features of the structure of my body?

The developer does not say this. And why do you need this? If you are not simpotichny in the real world, and then you can be handsome, then why ask some unnecessary details. You can be a sex bomb.

I want to become the ideal of my fantasies. I like freckles and a long second toe feet. I want to set my favorite parameters therefore.

Be sure to write about it in the wish book. Developers will be interested.

Will the police work on the platform? How will the surveillance of what is being sold be shown? Or will it be tracked by the platform developers?

Developers probably will not do it themselves. At the first stages, most likely they will do it. But in the future you can enter the age limit.

Age restriction is a little bit not that limitation. There are many illegal goods that are worth limiting. Do not you think that the platform can become popular among drug dealers?

Well, the cryptocurrency originally was not designed to sell pies. There is always a good and a bad side. If addiction meets, then drug addicts find dealers. And the platform will not be to blame for this.

I would propose realistic mechanisms for this. Appoints block managers who will track illegal traffic. And for work they will receive wages. As well as it is realized in the real world.
Activity: 588
Will the police work on the platform? How will the surveillance of what is being sold be shown? Or will it be tracked by the platform developers?

Developers probably will not do it themselves. At the first stages, most likely they will do it. But in the future you can enter the age limit.

Age restriction is a little bit not that limitation. There are many illegal goods that are worth limiting. Do not you think that the platform can become popular among drug dealers?

Well, the cryptocurrency originally was not designed to sell pies. There is always a good and a bad side. If addiction meets, then drug addicts find dealers. And the platform will not be to blame for this.
Activity: 532

Pages:
Jump to: