Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market - page 30. (Read 19358 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
firstly they need to start their platfrom in mainnet
on which blockchain will work this project?
although it was not said by no one, but it seems to me that it will be erc20
Activity: 280
In the near future, everything will be translated and published, as far as I know it remains to wait a little
they are must release translate versions within two weeks
He wrote long ago what will happen in two weeks, now it is left to wait less than a week, exactly
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Do you have any English website?
In the near future, everything will be translated and published, as far as I know it remains to wait a little
It will be really interesting if MINDOL project unifies and organizes new values, formed in the respective markets, through MINDOL.
Activity: 448
but do you have a marketing campaign to attract large investors, or will it be the same for all of you?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
they are must release translate versions within two weeks
Merit: 111
vite
on which blockchain will work this project?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
you currently have an idea, how much audience can you cover in the first months of work after launching your platform, or did you not think about it?
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
im wondering how many tokens/funds allocated for marketing and etc. This is cery important thing
you have to check their tokens/funds allocation. You can check it on their website
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
you currently have an idea, how much audience can you cover in the first months of work after launching your platform, or did you not think about it?
Good day! Thank you for your question, it has been forwarded to the Founders, they will include an answer in the future announcement.
Merit: 111
vite
Here highly professional team and I'm sure, what are they will succeed many successes, as differently and can not be. Good luck You at of your not easy work.

ow you can talk about  highly professional team if you not see full list of developers and etc?
for the present, not yet, but soon promised to make a translation into English, is simple to follow the news
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Japan has been loved by animated fans all over the world in the field of animation creation. It's a great thing to decide on the support of a product through block chain voting.

But there is also a reason why it mostly remained a Japanese phenomenon. They are just more keen to admire these things than other people.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
All this will depend on the advertising of the project, if at the right time to show oneself and intrigue, then can reach a large audience
I think that you are right it will all depend how much active advertising they will conduct for this, but plus the fans of this culture join without it Smiley
Activity: 117
Japan has been loved by animated fans all over the world in the field of animation creation. It's a great thing to decide on the support of a product through block chain voting.
All this will depend on the advertising of the project, if at the right time to show oneself and intrigue, then can reach a large audience
Here highly professional team and I'm sure, what are they will succeed many successes, as differently and can not be. Good luck You at of your not easy work.

in my opinion it would be better to hold a small address in the video answering more important questions
but they are still have no any youtube channels
I hope that they will create it, because it will bring good benefits to the project and for many participants it will be more convenient
of course, they will create, but why it is not yet created, it is unknown, perhaps new rules and a problem with which they did not solve the issue
this is quite possible, because I recently saw news that social networks have always banned ico ads, but now they can only create trusted ico
Pages:
Jump to: