Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market - page 34. (Read 19358 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
interesting project with a very famous team, this thread only explains about the team from this project, all the information about the project is on the website of this project, I see the total supply of coins is not excessive, what if there are unsold coins?

In general, I agree with you, about not sold tokens, I think they will be burnt
as they say, they are usually burned and most likely it does not change Undecided
Activity: 322
interesting project with a very famous team, this thread only explains about the team from this project, all the information about the project is on the website of this project, I see the total supply of coins is not excessive, what if there are unsold coins?

In general, I agree with you, about not sold tokens, I think they will be burnt
Hi! Will the website be translated into English?
Good day! It'll be translated in about 11 days. Thank you for your interest!
thank you for informing us so quickly Smiley
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Let's hope for the best together Smiley The project will take place anyway, so let's wait for anouncements!
you will only be here  write new news? as I understand you telegram chat, nothing important is not writing
of course it will publish news there and here, it takes very little time and that something complicated is not required
Activity: 280
Let's hope for the best together Smiley The project will take place anyway, so let's wait for anouncements!
you will only be here  write new news? as I understand you telegram chat, nothing important is not writing
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Yeah, translated in a couple of weeks, mandatory, perhaps before
I hope that by that time they will be ready to say what other translations are planned
Im more than sure that all the documentation will be ready in a week, well, a maximum of two weeks, especially since the team works together for 6 months and I can not imagine any serious problems
Let's see how everything will be in the future, but for now we expect news Smiley
of course they will appear when the market is better than now, but I can not even imagine when the situation of the market will improve ...
I wonder, why the manager of this topic is not responding on our questions.... No eanglish translation on website is a loss....
He responds but rarely, wrote that the translation into English will be in 2 weeks
to weeks??? then whats the point of making a ANN, if your website is not working propaly? I thouht there is some technical problem, like just some one forgot to upload english.... or something..... This isn`t serious.....

Now at least we all know that the project exists! It is so exciting! Let's be optimists. Just stay tuned for updates!
Good day! It'll be translated in about 11 days. Thank you for your interest!
I hope that by that time they will be ready to say what other translations are planned
Im more than sure that all the documentation will be ready in a week, well, a maximum of two weeks, especially since the team works together for 6 months and I can not imagine any serious problems
Let's see how everything will be in the future, but for now we expect news Smiley
of course they will appear when the market is better than now, but I can not even imagine when the situation of the market will improve ...
let's hope that this will happen soon, and then it's been dragged out all the time
what will be the usefulness of your token? it will be like the ability to vote with it?
I wonder, why the manager of this topic is not responding on our questions.... No eanglish translation on website is a loss....
He responds but rarely, wrote that the translation into English will be in 2 weeks
to weeks??? then whats the point of making a ANN, if your website is not working propaly? I thouht there is some technical problem, like just some one forgot to upload english.... or something..... This isn`t serious.....
I think now the project has enough concerns in addition to translating into other languages and they look much more serious than this
not that there are no problems, it seems to me that there is nowhere to hurry, competitors as I understand so far, no, the market is not in the best condition
Activity: 25

I think now the project has enough concerns in addition to translating into other languages and they look much more serious than this
Hello everyone! We are currently working on obtaining the information and we are collecting every last question from you. So please, stay tuned, check the topic, we will try to answer as soon as we can. Thank you for your attention to the project!
will you post these updates in this thread or update the first post of this topic?
We will do both as soon as we get the information. Thank you for your patience!
Pages:
Jump to: