Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market - page 33. (Read 19358 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
what will be the usefulness of your token? it will be like the ability to vote with it?
you will be able to read about this in their whitepaper
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

We will do both as soon as we get the information. Thank you for your patience!
where you will announce your new social media channels?
We will announce it here in the topic, in the very first post. Thank you for your interest!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
maybe they just did not have time to publish it, because now there is enough work without it
maybe you are right and the translation of the site with all the documentation takes a lot of time but  pleases that the manager is active
If the project positions itself as international, then the very first thing to do is to translate the website into English. Otherwise, there is no sense in international marketing at all.
The project  does not seem to me to be aimed at the international level, because a huge part of the anime fans is in Japan
all the time, people are addicted to anime there are in other countries
I mean that at the moment and this language is enough, because I think this is the target audience
Activity: 448

Most likely here in this topic or in a telegram Undecided
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

maybe they just did not have time to publish it, because now there is enough work without it
maybe you are right and the translation of the site with all the documentation takes a lot of time but  pleases that the manager is active
If the project positions itself as international, then the very first thing to do is to translate the website into English. Otherwise, there is no sense in international marketing at all.
The project  does not seem to me to be aimed at the international level, because a huge part of the anime fans is in Japan
all the time, people are addicted to anime there are in other countries
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
it may be too early to ask about this, but for how long the team tokens will be frozen
really early for such a question Smiley because the project is at the very beginning of its implementation
i think that this will be announced after end of private sales
The translation to English will be done very soon, stay tuned!
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
Do you already have some kind of market-seeking move to attract large investors?
Activity: 280
it may be too early to ask about this, but for how long the team tokens will be frozen
really early for such a question Smiley because the project is at the very beginning of its implementation
in my opinion, such details should be already clear and published, because these are the basics of any project
in my opinion, such details should be already clear and published, because these are the basics of any project
interesting project with a very famous team, this thread only explains about the team from this project, all the information about the project is on the website of this project, I see the total supply of coins is not excessive, what if there are unsold coins?

In general, I agree with you, about not sold tokens, I think they will be burnt
We have forwarded your question to the founders, thank you!
Also I would like to know on what platforms your product will be released, to mobile phones, PC and so on
Ok, thank you! Forwarded.
interesting project with a very famous team, this thread only explains about the team from this project, all the information about the project is on the website of this project, I see the total supply of coins is not excessive, what if there are unsold coins?

Also I would like to know on what platforms your product will be released, to mobile phones, PC and so on

as they say, they are usually burned and most likely it does not change Undecided
there were some projects where the tokens were frozen, but this in my opinion is not a good idea
Pages:
Jump to: